•           ai.php.gif

a man named truth

Cinderella 99 BX and Chemdog

Here's the beginning of Mosca Negra's C99 BX and Rezevoir Seeds Chemdog IBL. I was also gifted some Chemdog (BX3?) beans after I had bought these two packs, oh well! I will run them next to a taken clone, and they will be used for beans.

They'll be grown under 2x600 Watt-HPS Lumatek Superlumenz Ballasts. House and Garden Cocos Line.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Group-I had one C99 not open, full viability of Chemdog IBL seeds.

gallery_960_1534_15635649.png

C99

gallery_960_1534_16262745.png

Chemdog

gallery_960_1534_12281632.png

C99

gallery_960_1534_10116096.png

Looks like a nice strain (C99)! If you end up recommending it: I'll probably get some in the near future.

I'm subscribed!

Hello AMNT, the beans that were sent are Chemdog D BX3, we hope they meet your expectations and you get great germ % and the needed females and studs to mean your beans.

Sending good vibes your way!!!!

-O

Looks like a nice strain (C99)! If you end up recommending it: I'll probably get some in the near future.

I'm subscribed!

Oh I do recommend. Its one of my favorite plants. I grew out Mosca's F1s, still have a 10 pack of those. They will remain as a backup for who knows when. Its a great strain. A tropical fruity aroma that is great when smoked, as the well cured buds certainly burn smooth. The high is great, it is very relaxing. Its not that crazy trippy buzz that may come with a haze, but it calms the nerves and mind without completely numbing and slowing you. Its a smoke for any hour. I also love to smoke a bowl before hopping on the bike for a ride around town, complements physical activity.

Its 50-56 day flower time doesn't deter, either. Thanks for comin by

Oxirous, Thanks you much for stopping by. A Few weeks left on the sour turbos, holler...

Here's how they look.

gallery_960_1515_4070253.png

Ya, I sure can burn a plant! 'Bout 3rd week of flowering they started to turn, flushed them, gave them weak solution, moved too quick, now they are only starting to recover midway through flower, I think theyll be okay, I can see green coming back into the parts of the leaves that aren't completely toasted. Lesson is, don't follow H&G agressive regimine

The two shorties not against the back wall are the Turbos. Behind are KF X Madonna and my killing kush clone. Two in front are KF X Madonas. They suffered the worst.

gallery_960_1515_3281463.png

This one has the fattest, densest buds. Only pheno like it.

gallery_960_1515_214418.png

This is an example of the dominant pheno, This one is a bit taller than the other two which are exactly like each other. They look like clones.

gallery_960_1515_1494901.png

Snowdawg.

gallery_960_1515_1131727.png

Nice grow despite the burning, do you drain and waste or you grow like soil in coir ?

Ya, I give them about a gallon each now, every other day cause that coco stays pretty wet. I flush maybe once every two weeks.

Update...

I've decided to do 100% easy Organic this round, instead of coco. I made a really easy mix which is called Moonshine Mix, named after Moonshine Man on IC. They featured the mix in high times, as well.

It is composed of 1 bag of each, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, Light Warrior, and Happy Frog Soil/Castings, two hand-full of Happy Frog Fruit and Flower, and one gallon of perlite. I made twice as much. This is a very rich mix, so I will transplant after they sprout another node or two. This mix is meant for feeding all the way through, and needing only pH adjusted water, although I will be feed after 2, and 6 for the Chems and weeks 0 and 4 for the C99 weeks of flower with a weak mix of Age Old Organics Bloom, Humboldt Honey ES Organic, and Meta-K from Earthjuice. This mix is meant for plants to be transplanted 3 times. Once into a 6 inch, half gal pot after seedling stage is complete for a 10 days to two weeks, once into a two gal pot for a couple weeks more of veg, and finally into a 3 gallon pot for a 5-7 days to let some roots establish, then begin flowering...

Pix...

...Dirt...

gallery_960_1534_3712858.png

Chemdog Group

gallery_960_1534_2747473.png

Chemdog Medium

gallery_960_1534_10228614.png

Chemdog Close

gallery_960_1534_3591929.png

C99 Group

gallery_960_1534_12844670.png

C99

gallery_960_1534_9653529.png

C99

gallery_960_1534_8713731.png

Looking good, This is cool as I'll be able to see if there are many (Structural) similarities between these and my Apollo 13's.

Enjoying the grow!

Ya, I give them about a gallon each now, every other day cause that coco stays pretty wet. I flush maybe once every two weeks.

If you don't want salt built up at end I think you can flush at minimum once a week (EC:0,8-1) in the flowering if you grow in coir almost like soil... but drain method is again better. I try too less drain & waste due to my unreal DTW system but it bring more problems at end.

That Moonshine mix look great, best substrate than coco for you, your opinion ?

If you don't want salt built up at end I think you can flush at minimum once a week (EC:0,8-1) in the flowering if you grow in coir almost like soil... but drain method is again better. I try too less drain & waste due to my unreal DTW system but it bring more problems at end.

That Moonshine mix look great, best substrate than coco for you, your opinion ?

Its gonna give me superior buds, I think, along with being much easier for my situation. simple water every 4-7 days is much more simple for me. I unscrew like, 5 -7 bottles, too much hassle

Here's a couple more pics, keep ya folks less bored...

Sannie-Master Breeder: Killing Kush

gallery_960_1515_2023973.png

gallery_960_1515_1037998.png

Killing Fields #7 X Madonna

gallery_960_1515_1970590.pnggallery_960_1515_1480160.png

Thanks for showing that KFxM. Beautiful.

It sucks to cook them, I know <_<

I like that your cat has a green thumb too :D

You have an excellent grow about to start as well. I'm stoked!

Z

Burn baby burn........LOL.......shit happens....

I am a bit interested in those IBL....I googled them like 2 months ago and there were quite a lbig number of hits....I did the same yesterday....I found 5 hits, with variations in the search terms. I got a bit surprised, but only a bit though...lol.....

I have a pack myself....had to try his gear out at some point...wondering if I should crack them now, but there a lot of hermietalk on ICM....ok alot is a overstatement, but there are some unhappy costumers with a banana/ball party on there plants..... I know of ChemD hermieside, but it seems pretty grave, since they got all the google hits are gone, I smell fish.....read about him losing all his ChemDibl stoclk primo 2010, his own words...cops raided a european operation took all stock....

Well happy to have you running them before me........Hope they are good......Otherwise you got other nice stuff I see....Have a good one M8

looking good bro. the c99 bx, is killa from what i've seen. and i'm really interested in the chem ibl, looks very promising. good luck with it matey.

Hey Truth, it's Babs. I'm finally able to post. Everything's looking good. Did anything get chopped recently?

Glad to see ya made it Baba! I'll snap some pics in a week or so.

Burn baby burn........LOL.......shit happens....

Well happy to have you running them before me........Hope they are good......Otherwise you got other nice stuff I see....Have a good one M8

Ya, this explains my organic choice ;) . I'm sure that theyll turn out okay, all the beans are tested before they hit market there, so...

hi !!

look interesting...i take my place !! :lol:

Thanks for stopping by.

looking good bro. the c99 bx, is killa from what i've seen. and i'm really interested in the chem ibl, looks very promising. good luck with it matey.

I really like the C99 F1 I grew out, so I think this one grown all natural will surely be killer.

Looking great! Hope you get some good plants. Is Rez still claiming you can make an IBl with only one pArent?

I bought his SD " IBL " and it wasn't like SD or an IBL. Phenos all over the place.

He has some good gear, but what a liar when it comes to breeding.

Looking great! Hope you get some good plants. Is Rez still claiming you can make an IBl with only one pArent?

I bought his SD " IBL " and it wasn't like SD or an IBL. Phenos all over the place.

He has some good gear, but what a liar when it comes to breeding.

LOL, I think the way his 'IBL' works is the initial cross, then a back cross of those, then Incross the backcross plants, then incross those...maybe one more cross. I agree that its hardly an IBL, those take decades to get sometimes...They look pretty uniform, but I cant really judge till the buds come down...I guess at least he tells you how he made his IBL, so you can really judge for yourself. I'll hove some pics up very shortly, just don't want to bore you guys too much with veg shots, they just got topped, so Ill let them grow a bit. Where I'm at, clones are pretty much not an option, I've never come across anyone with 'elites' to give away, hell, its even hard to meet another grower...This is why I felt like I should try the Chem, sounds like great stuff.

I think he used a MasterKush for the X.

I went for the CDIBL for the same reason as you did.... But I have heard a lot of people praising his CD InX and outX a lot....Some of the plants do look amazing, and very close to the real deal, judging from the pics.

I think he used a MasterKush for the X.

I went for the CDIBL for the same reason as you did.... But I have heard a lot of people praising his CD InX and outX a lot....Some of the plants do look amazing, and very close to the real deal, judging from the pics.

It was a hindu kush.

Here's an update...First iare the Chemdog's, these were a couple days ago.

3 out of 4 confirmed female, had a few other males and a runt.

gallery_960_1534_797462.jpg

C99, both female

gallery_960_1534_2800640.jpg

Harvest from last round...

Killing Fields #7 x Madonna

gallery_960_1534_1649328.jpg

Sour T # 1

gallery_960_1534_2617101.jpg

Sour T # 4

gallery_960_1534_673165.jpg

Very nice!

I see you transplanted and topped the Chemdogs, and the C99's as well. Looking green and bushy....

I see purple hues in the KFxM, as well as the ST#4? Were your tents that cold or did it just turn out that way? I had a Flo plant that would turn purple in temps below 70F....

C99, both female

gallery_960_1534_2800640.jpg

Those C99s look great, and show much fuller, both in leaflet-chub as well as in overall stature, compared to mine from Joey Weed. Yours look real nice, man.

Harvest from last round...

Killing Fields #7 x Madonna

gallery_960_1534_1649328.jpg

... uhhhhhhh :lol:

Stunning

Z