•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Focal_x_issues

What the SKUNK?

Greets everyone I was wondering what you would suggest for a powerful skunk strain. Have any of you found any of Sannies strains to be of the skunk family? I have some killingfields and herculies seedlings going now, and a chocolate rain. I am very happy with the germ rate so far now just wondering what I got for phenotypes.

I have run The Flying Dutchman "The Pure" skunk and Reserve Privada Really Killer Skunk and i can say they are both equally as potent as anything else I have tried. I have run a lot of strains, those 2 skunks are right up there with some of my favorites. One thing tho neither of these plants are skunky smelling both are sweet, with mild to moderate odor levels, I have yet to find an actually skunky smelling skunk.

The RP RKS had really dense and large buds, the pure had nice buds too but they are pretty airy in structure.

I have run The Flying Dutchman "The Pure" skunk and Reserve Privada Really Killer Skunk .....

...ja,i agree Lion: with "The Pure" you can´t go wrong....

didn´t grew R.K.S.till now (always thought,RKS meens Road Kill Skunk <_< ).....

Skunk#1 from Sensi is recommondable too, i.m.o

gallery_1237_900_243092.jpg

good yield,intensive and strong Smell/Taste,from spicy-piney to fruity-orange.....

can´t go wrong trying,i´d say

:D

Any of Sannies seeds on the skunk side of the genetics, as far as taste and smell go? What is the best place I could ge some pure or RKS? Attitude ok? I have used them before with good results but I just wonder how long some strains sit on a shelf from those big banks.

never grew Sannie´s Gear till now...but guess,hi has not much Skunky Strains in his Stock

...read the Seed-Discription on his Site,so you should find out.

don´t know Attitude,but if you are satisfied with them ....why not :D

I can recommon `Hipersemillas.com`to you,i never get disappointed with these spanish Site

...serious,fast,stealth,worldwide and they have a big Seed-Diversity <_<

hi let see i think i heard E$cobar say that he did not trust any of the stuff out there and if he were gonna use skunk he would find it in the Anesthesia. thats available from Sanniesshop from B REEDERS CHOICE ITS A STRAIN FROM pOSITRONICSTHE SKUNK IS FROM POSI THE ANNA IS MADE BY Whuddzup its som very serious gear hope that helps <_< Andmoreagain Peace

The elite clone is all over texas - I thoroughly enjoyed basic training on this strain.

I'd toss half of my shit to have that clone again...

i agree with some here, the pure(tfd), skunk#1(ssb) are one of the best skunk you can find in his pure form, but i will add shit who is skunk x skunk(mr nice), critical mass is afghanixskunk(mr nice), euforia(dutch passion), skunk#1(dutch passion), mazar is mazar i sharif x skunk(dutch passion)..........

Any of Sannies seeds on the skunk side of the genetics, as far as taste and smell go? What is the best place I could ge some pure or RKS? Attitude ok? I have used them before with good results but I just wonder how long some strains sit on a shelf from those big banks.

I too was on the quest for some killer skunk this year and went with a breeder pack from Attitude... Arrived ok & the t-shirt was cool, but the stock was waaaayyyyyyy old... it cracked, blackened and thats it. I think I even saw a small poof of dust come out of one.

I just finished out some Ceres skunk that I was given by a friend. They surprised the shit out of me, all 4 femmed seeds popped with ease and the smoke was A+ . I would definitely have them in my garden again.

i've been on the skunk mission for a while too, got hold of flying dutchmans "the pure" and also a skunk gifted to me by an american friend. the american version looks way more indica than the pure. both are good although i prefer the american one i got. still looking for that holy grail skunk though.

[has their version of road kill skunk, but you'll have ti buy more then one pack to really find it from what i understand. http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/Cannacopia/BCRoadkill.htm]

I loved thier LapisMountain, but the RKS, I did not have 1 seed go to a full plant. Working with 3 seeds at a pop.

They were worthless, the ones I got anyway. I like HempDepot, and have bought other selections, and honestly, for $35.00 whats to lose?

Lemon Skunk from DNA is an excellent skunk plant with a super delicious smell and incredible yield of dense nuggets. A truly amazing strain with a very BORING name.

Cheese (BBC or HGF) is a wonderful yielding plant with an intense smell and taste.

R.K.S. from Reserva Privada is a good yielder as well, you can find some grow reports by me on other forums of this very strain.

Shiva Skunk, from Sensi Seeds (Skunk #1 x NL #5) finishes in an amazing 49 - 55 days, and yields large, sugar coated skunk buds.

I just finished some Shiva Skunk and was really surprised. An oldie but a goody.

DNA skunk genetics are top notch.

I have some sleestackxskunks that are super easy, tolerant and potent.

I have tried shiva skunk and citral skunk by kulu/positronics longtime ago I really enjoy them, sure that lemon skunk is close to CS, the black label hindukush/skunk for 20e good to select for me like the flying Dutchman Pot of gold, it's really easy to grow Sam's genetic too, anesthesia has for sure some price to win also... Think that Sannie don't have real skunk ana is more a strong super skunk.

Have a good choice dude

Is super skunk more on the indica side with more compact flowers?

hi!!

yes it is... :)

skunk#1 is 66% sativa and 33% indica, super skunk is skunk#1 backcrossed to a pure indica aghan strain:

click here

Just to throw a wrench into the convo here....

IMO, the skunk's now aren't skunk. They sweet smelling and flavored.

When I think skunk bud, I think of the stuff that smells like you stuffed your nose up a skunks ass and inhaled deeply. Not some sweet flavored fruity strain.

The stuff that smells like you were playing with dead skunks even though it's triple bagged in your pocket.

I haven't seen anything that stinks like that since the early 90's.

If anyone has a true RKS clone or line, we need to talk! lol

Useless I am on the same page as you bro. In search of that old 90's pure skunk ass. I would love to get one of those clones as well bro. I wish you could order clones over the internet. lol

There is a guy at the Cabana who was associated with the original collective who bred Skunk no. 1. His version of the story is remarkably different from Sam's.

He's been growing original Sk 1 since the '70's and doing open pollinations. He passed around a bunch of beans last year and the results are interesting:

When grown from seed, they do great, but when pruned or cloned they tend to hermie.

They were bred for outdoor use and not cultivated for indoor growing. There have been some RKS phenos, some purple phenos. It's sativa dom with an up high. Lot's of phenos.

What Sam did was make it suitable for indoor growing and watered it down and made it an IBL. I wasn't there, just putting pieces together.

But the RKS beans being passed around are getting mixed reviews. They work best grown outdoor, unpruned, and from seed from the reports at the cabana.

Time2Unite ( Remember him from Overgrow?) has made some crosses that may seem promising. A few others have made crosses with it.

Interesting to see that it still has a lot of the outdoor sativa qualities. It comes from before people took clones and only grew from seed.

Good stuff joker! would you say that the RKS is about the only strain that comes close to the original skunk. And both RKS and original skunk are hard to have successful clones?