•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WarrenBuffet

Best Haze Out There?

I am looking for opinions from those of you that have grown a true haze. I don't believe I have ever tried a true haze and would like to put some to the test for my next medical grow. I have been reading around and found a few, let me know your opinions and personal experiences. Thanks a lot fellas :lol:

Super Silver Haze

Mango Haze

Neville's Haze

SSSDH

Titan's Haze

NL#5 x Haze

Mango Haze ;)

Only seen it done outside and the plants were enormous. Smoke was top notch. Thats the only one I can speak on as its the only one I tried. Mango's been around for awhile..My dad speaks about it when he was in his long hair hippy days :lol:

hope you find what you are looking for brother warren ;)

peace and happy vibes

I have a few friends that have grown out Sugar Haze by seedsman , tasted great and had a hell of a kick to it. Not sure if its a "true haze" , but I liked it :lol:

Try Tom Hills Haze. This stuff is super intense. I ran 1 pack and made f2's to find the so called "acid pheno". I got 3 females and all very VERY potent and racy with visuals. They took 16-18 weeks to finish but my god they are all special. I will start running the f2's next summer to continue the search. They are very heat tolerant. Good luck!!!

I have grown the NL #5 x Haze several times. I've always been prejudiced about it. It has a large yield. It is easy to maintain, and it kicks your ass. However I liked Jackhammer and Sannies Jack much better when it came to the taste and the highs. Right now my quest is to locate A5.

Hi folks,

I think Neville's Haze is the closest to a pure Haze, as it's NL5/HazeA x HazeC, so it's a 75% pure Haze, while Mango Haze and SSH have "only" 50% Haze in their pedigree.

But the real question, imho is, what's your definition of true Haze?

For me, Haze is all about taste & smell, while for some others, it's all about the high.

But to that you should add the general plant aspect (very sativa-ish) and leaves shape.

The palette of taste and smell goes from cathedral/church incense (my favorite above all) to catpiss, soaps and cleaners.

Lots of different candies tastes are to be found in Hazes crosses too.

I can also tell that lots of Sannie's beans carry Haze's genes as I've found a lot of hazy phenos, in Sannie's Jack, Shack, Twisted Shack, RebelShack and Killing Fields (not too hard to guess it comes from his Jack), but unfortunately, not exactly the one I'm looking for.

Hope this helped.

Right now my quest is to locate A5

Mav, you ol'thief!

That is MY quest!!! :lol:

Peace out & take care, folks.

Bnj

• Like 1

My personal favorit is Sannie's jack for here taste and effect, also the flowering time is not that extreme.

A5 is not that difficult for me to get, good friend of mine is growing this stuff for years now and smoked it lots of times.

have fun with the quest

greetz sannie

What about S5? Crazy Haze. Same as A5? Tried it a year ago. Most beautiful buds I've seen in a long time.

HFH, "owner" of the other Breeders Choice brand, has Purple Haze IX and Cranberry Haze.

UGORG has a ESB hybrid, should be bomba too.

Delta 9 Labs has Mekong Haze, 100% sativa from Asia.

Mango Haze and Neville's as somebody mentioned is a real good choice too. As Tom Hills Haze, if it's good, it doesn't matter much, at least to me, that he has a fuzzy rep with some...

I think you need to know the right people to get the real oldschool stuff besides the above. The Appalachian natives, farmers in Adirondaks, Cali and all over the world.

Flying Dutchmen "The Original Haze"

Ace Seeds "Old Timer's Haze"

Tom Hill "Haze19"

Delta 9 "Mekong Haze"

Reefermen "Original Haze"

Mr Nice "Nevil's Haze"

Kiwi Seeds "Mako Haze"

Serious Seeds "Kali Mist"

Wow, thank you everybody for your replies. Looks like I struck a chord with some of you ;) I am looking for the whole haze experience, smell, taste, and most importantly the effect.

Island, I wish I had a place to try an outdoor Mango, she sounds like a beast! Just not enough good weather around here unfortunately my man!

Tom Hills Haze sounds like it maybe a bit too trippy for my personal liking, but sounds incredible all the same.

Nevilles Haze, SSH, Mango Haze, and Sannies Jack seem like the way I may want to go. I had 4 Sannies Jack's going a while back, but all 4 were males so it didn't quite work out ;)

Sannie is the Shackzilla, Sannies Jack, or JackHammer more Hazey???

Thanks again everybody for the great responses :lol:

Shackzilla is at the moment the strongest haze FEM I am selling.

Jack hammer is the strongest sativa but sannie jack is the most haze from the regular seeds

have fun choosing dude

greetz sannie

Sannie is the Shackzilla, Sannies Jack, or JackHammer more Hazey???

Shackzilla is at the moment the strongest haze FEM I am selling.

Jack hammer is the strongest sativa but sannie jack is the most haze from the regular seeds

have fun choosing dude

greetz sannie

My choice still is the Blue hammer which is the offspring of the Jack hammer, one of the best ever for me medicly.

Sannie's jack also is very strong considerin the relative fast bloom time.

Shackzilla is coming on the next round!

The only thing i can say try it and welcome to the space era (space/haze).

I'm rolling one JH

yo later Mr poldergrower :lol:

I like Amnesia (non-haze, but most still call it haze);

gallery_19_505_397757.jpg

At the moment I have C5 going on... (Left: Sour Neville#3, Right: C5 haze)

gallery_9137_6878_713543.jpg

Greets,

Kees.

I remember tasting A5 Haze in an old home quarter coffeshop from Maas, the Blue dream if i'm correct, this was first my true experience 13 years ago i can tell you...

Also I really enjoy growing the Sannie's Blue hammer, a great Haze hybrid with berry taste, an haze i like smoke so is Bubblegum Haze which is Bubblegum x SSH, Eskobar's NLA is excellent cross for me too.

What else news ?

Your bud and plants look great Kees! Hiwatt, A5 or Blue Dream is the reason I am on this quest. I guess I have tried a real haze after all. All of those hazes sound tasty. I wish Blue Hammer was still available, is it close to Blue Dream?

can everyone now stop talking bout the A5?? :lol:

I'm recovering from her loss,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

her sis does make things a bit ok again tho,,,,a bit ;)

;) :P ;) ...

:o

A5 is not that difficult for me to get, good friend of mine is growing this stuff for years

;) ( :o )

" :lol: ;) :o ;) ;) ;) :P ;) "

;)

:lol:

Bnj

:o

Most know the A5, but forget this team did also other explendid things.

For me there Mexican Haze is a very magical strain.

Both longflowering strains with awesome taste, created in few miles from us here.

(was) sold in coffeeshops for very high prices; top of the list.

Some years ago i was busted with these seeds from the cops, i just got them, but since seeds are not illegal here they instantly returned them to me.

The goal is to work with these seeds in the future, but first A5 need to give his blessing before one pollen hits these genetics.

Since year and day this is there proud and hard work, its not my thing to run away with friends gear.

I also like one underdog haze, that is Sheherazade.

Unknown but very very good. Iff u ever can u must try it out.

The cup winning Soma clone Amnesia Haze i like to very much.

A nice indica that cannot be compared to the sativa that is going on these days.

Its actually a real haze and real indica.

Mango haze and Nevills haze can make me happy to.

Sannies Jack ... one of the top 5 best ever. When meeting Sannie this is my first question.

My new Vanilla Sky from breeders choice can surely join this list, a total vanilla haze experience.

All these haze i find extravagant and awesome smokes.

Grdz e$ko,

Your bud and plants look great Kees! Hiwatt, A5 or Blue Dream is the reason I am on this quest. I guess I have tried a real haze after all. All of those hazes sound tasty. I wish Blue Hammer was still available, is it close to Blue Dream?a

Hey Warrebuffet,

sorry my english maybe not correct ?

Blue dream was the name of the coffeeshop where i bought A5 near 20€/g 11 or 12 years ago !!! I can again remember our white/green face after smoking it.

Think it's closed since some years now... Super haze was selling in this shop C5, A5, reef' bazooka haze etc.

Blue dream seems to be BBxSSH, certainly blue hammer will replace Blue dream haze greatly, really stable you can find more BB haze pheno and some hammer pheno at attractive price.

Blue dream haze review

Try it you won't be desapointed I'm sure...