•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WarrenBuffet

Best Haze Out There?

All I can say is that it's always been a dream of mine to grow out Mr.Nice's Neville's Haze, and if time permits, I will purchase a packet very soon for my next round in october : )

until then, I would be more than happy to send you Indian Landrace seeds or Ethiopian landrace seeds that I have; who knows, you may find your dream haze in that!

Best Vibes

ElChupa

i heard sheherazade has been renamed Allkush by paradise seeds i may try that next but i fancy trying cheeseberry haze it looks real nice

G 13 (Mr Nice)

G13 clone x (HP / NL#1 x HP) = Ghash = G13/HP = Sensi Seeds "Mr. Nice"

is not a haze, but deffo a nice indica-dom plant with a heavy stone to her ;)

(i am waiting for ndnguy to make more ghash-beans and then i will have

some as well *yay* the hazeman offerings on the zon are not in line with

my morals. these genetics were gifted and should not be sold for profit,

imho.)

"hazes" for san =

very long flo sativas with very special / typical and exceptional taste and smell

(super hard to decribe for me, sorry), plus a pronounced trippy head-high with

almost no "body"-experience. too much for most to bear. it "scares" many into

preferring couchlock-smokes (no offense).

i am looking in to getting some of tom hill haze beans, since the flyingDM

are not so good anymore (sensi bought the place, so it sure went to crap

in the last few years, my guess at least).

i have grown some "c5" and found some very nice smoke in there. they were

seeds made from a "1989 NL #5 x Haze C (rimmeo cut)" reversed and put on

clones (=S1, by scarhole). huge yielders and very "old school" trippy smoke

with a lemon haze tingle to the buds. great stuff, heavy yields.

• Like 1

i heard sheherazade has been renamed Allkush by paradise seeds i may try that next but i fancy trying cheeseberry haze it looks real nice

I agree. I've tried Cheeseberry, and it is top notch, high yielding weed. CBH is on my list.

G13 clone x (HP / NL#1 x HP) = Ghash = G13/HP = Sensi Seeds "Mr. Nice"

is not a haze, but deffo a nice indica-dom plant with a heavy stone to her ;)

(i am waiting for ndnguy to make more ghash-beans and then i will have

some as well *yay* the hazeman offerings on the zon are not in line with

my morals. these genetics were gifted and should not be sold for profit,

imho.)

"hazes" for san =

very long flo sativas with very special / typical and exceptional taste and smell

(super hard to decribe for me, sorry), plus a pronounced trippy head-high with

almost no "body"-experience. too much for most to bear.

That's the only Haze definition :)

It is not worst than the "Kush" label, but it is too often badly used.

it "scares" many into

preferring couchlock-smokes (no offense).

I agree also, the weed should pull you out of lazyness, not push you in the sofa. It is why i'm a Sativa and Haze man. It doesn't mean i don't like heavy lock weed, but as always, should be use for what she does, and not for what you want her to do - (I.E. : No blow job for X-Mas) :)

Neville's Haze, and if time permits, I will purchase a packet very soon for my next round in october : )

i have to grow Nevil again, so great smoke. I grow her many years ago, at a time where my skills was not what they are actually, so should grow once more .

gallery_992_2499_990098.jpg

gallery_992_2499_302586.jpg

gallery_992_2499_197389.jpg

San....sry forgot the Haze behind the G13 but i thought that is clear when Hazes are Asked hehe .....Mr. Nice G13 Haze parents G13 x O Haze...... but jepp like u say a real gd Haze is a thin Leaf long Legged Girl sadly rare to see nowadays :(

but jepp like u say a real gd Haze is a thin Leaf long Legged Girl sadly rare to see nowadays :(

I regret also.

Easy to understand why, it costs twice the price to grow, yopu need twice the skills to face twice the potential issues, to maintain a plant healthy for 16 to 20 weeks is not so easy.

And people don't want to pay twice the price, they are stupidly looking for twice the High ... In top quality products, we don't count like this. You won't be more drunk with a $100.00 Pure Malt than with an Ugly $10.00 Spirit Vodka which make you blind, but your drunk ans hangover will be much "great" - for the same reason that the more the THC is not the best ... A connoisseur choice that connoisseur have to grow themselves if they want the real stuff ...

• Like 1

@Urbanninja

basically, what meant to say is that: "mr nice" is not

a G13haze. it is a G13/hasplant and no haze at all ;)

@scone

THE SHINING ?!?! lol :)

well yes, that's a nice way to describe it, hehehe.

@lavie

never grew the nev's haze yet (too afraid, looool). the pictures already are very nice.

i wonder how you would thumb them today :) they would look like true beast, i bet :showoff:

I know it's not a full on haze but one of my faves is kc brains haze special. You can find a few nice Neville phenotypes in a pack but the 606 really shortens the flower time without marring the haze essence.

I have spent many a hazy day in the land of the original haze. I have said time and again that the Europeans would do well to visit Santa Cruz California. The place that Sam the Skunkman made his break into Europe with haze and where the story had begun.

Since those days so much has happened though. So many people and the technology evolved. The good stuff stays and the weaker falls out. Now one can grow a 5 kilo plant with giants buds in Northern California. Many people have tried to tame the haze and to me the final solution is Blue Dream. A plant said to be 75% sativa, with an awesome blue berry pheno crossed with a Santa Cruz haze. No better plant exist and I have been smoking and growing since 1973. Blue Dream is indeed the holy grail. It can be grown indoors or out, with a growth pattern similar to a lot of the indica leaning hybrids, but with the warm, up high, laughter and energy. Some people seem to be cutting it down in 9 weeks, but I am finding it to be more like 10. I will try some tricks like 10 hour lighting to get it to finish closer to 9 weeks and we will see how it goes.

gallery_7799_3854_936775.jpg

I personally know where pure haze grows, dark and with traces of purple in the hills where California meets Oregon where some of the largest trees on earth grows. A person can go to these little towns and buy the buds in November, and possibly seek out some seeds.

Myself, I will be making true Blue Dream female seeds this fall. In that Blue dream lies the genetics of the original haze. The pheno types of this project could be all over the place, but I am going to have fun looking.

• Like 5

Beautiful stuff ran. For myself to get real blue dream it would be a long shot so I'll live vicariously through your in-depth posts.

Cheers

RM

Blue Dream is just a DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Super Silver Haze......all those genes are here in Sannie's shop. I'll put Sugar Punch, Selene, Killing Fields & Silverfields up against Blue Dream any day.....especially Silverfields.

Peace,

BQ

Well @ Santo.... this was the Seedpack i bought back then http://en.seedfinder..._Nice_Seedbank/ and its labled G13 Haze..... had simmilar taste to the Bareys G 13 but more Fruity.

now i see the confusion, hehehe.

i thought you meant sensi's "mr. nice", while you meant the MNS "G13haze", LOOL :)

(verzeih mir, alter ... i am wasted over here ;))

I like Shackzilla and Sugar Punch, both at the top shelf. :)

Blue Dream is just a DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Super Silver Haze......all those genes are here in Sannie's shop. I'll put Sugar Punch, Selene, Killing Fields & Silverfields up against Blue Dream any day.....especially Silverfields.

Peace,

BQ

not actually correct.that is super blue dream,a shoddy wannabe.The real blue dream is as Randude said

Yes the distinction between Super Blue Dream and Blue Dream is a topic that I am a bit passionate about. I feel similarly about my beloved Trainwreck and some other California clones. The Super Blue Dream is some dynamite weed, beautiful in every respect, but not Blue Dream. I have seen some great looking Trainwreck from seed as well, but it is not the same. Calling a seed plant Blue Dream or Trainwreck is like a winemaker in California calling their wine Burgundy or Champagne. And as a matter of opinion, a lot of the Pinot Noir wine made in Oregon is better than the Burgundy from France, but it is not Burgundy and should not be called Burgundy.

We have created a world in California where various clones are kept alive and revered for decades. Magic was created with the perfect combination of the phenotypes.

I will be making female seeds in my Blue Dream grow, but everyone knows that will just bring all the original phenotypes out. Add to that there is no chance of back crossing.

Peace,

BQ

I would like to sample the stuff you talk about, but when it comes to seeds we are all looking for the phenotype that rings our bell.That is one great thing about the California scene is you have millions of people pheno hunting and keeping and sharing clones. And when I say California I also mean Washington and Oregon because those clones make it up north.

As you say, you have to find the right pheno...no matter the strain. Don't get me wrong randude....I love blue dream, I just like Silverfields better.....there's also personal taste. BQ

I love to hunt through seeds to find my favorite pheno, sometimes I have a hard time choosing between 1 or 2 particular phenos ie Chucky's Bride...I love both Cheese and Cindy strains and both are worth enjoying, imo. There were a couple different phenos in Sugar Punch I really enjoyed as well, which were worlds apart in effect and growth structures. Peace.

• Like 1

I love to hunt through seeds to find my favorite pheno[..]

sometimes I have a hard time choosing between 1 or 2 particular phenos

I do agree, we never know what will come out a seed. :wub:

And yes it is hard to choose a pheno when you got 50% of keepers when you finely choose your breeders (mine are not far from here :lol: )

• Like 1