•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WarrenBuffet

Best Haze Out There?

Cinderalla 99 (Hazy selected)

Johnny Blaze or Blue Dream

and still hoping new NLA (uncrossed) and Blue Hammer (thanks PolderGrower...) ;)

not actually correct.that is super blue dream,a shoddy wannabe.The real blue dream is as Randude said

Sounds like it's going the way of OG Kush.
  • Like 1

I would like to sample the stuff you talk about, but when it comes to seeds we are all looking for the phenotype that rings our bell.That is one great thing about the California scene is you have millions of people pheno hunting and keeping and sharing clones. And when I say California I also mean Washington and Oregon because those clones make it up north.

Being on the other coast, it's difficult to even imagine the Cannabis culture of the west coast. Around here, leading a double life is a requirement for survival.

• Like 1

Strain or Phenotype integrity has been an issue since the beginning. If something becomes a hit all the profiteers want in on it. And traditional marijuana smokers, at least at my level, just wanted to work the system for free smoke. Those that want to get rich with cannabis are those that will counterfeit a strain or try to recreate it for the sake of money. I don't have anything against money, but counterfeit of anything is perpetuating a lie for the sake of money. Nothing makes me angrier than buying something from someone and it is not what is supposed to be. Some names are obvious. If you see Maui Maui from a seed maker or in a club you know damn well it is not real. There has not been any real Maui Waui since the early 80s. OG Kush is a little less obvious. Not being a big fan of the strain it has not been a problem for me. But faking Girl Scout Cookies or Blue Dream hits home. Those are strains that I love and are clone only strains. The best thing about clone only strains is the integrity of the strain. Someone can lie to you and tell you some buds are a certain strain, but you will know. I can spot real Trainwreck a mile away. If not by looks by the smell. It is That Unique.

Now with seeds comes another problem. SSH is a great example. I have never smoked a good variety of SSH and I know it must exist because the name is much a part of our culture. All the clubs have it and I have never gotten a good one. And a lot of strains out there start with Super. Super Blue Dream, Super this and Super that. They are all crosses of SSH and in Seattle they all suck. I will never buy anything that says super.

Sounds like it's going the way of OG Kush.

you are probably right,god I hope not,but its on its way it seems

Now with seeds comes another problem. SSH is a great example. I have never smoked a good variety of SSH and I know it must exist because the name is much a part of our culture. All the clubs have it and I have never gotten a good one. And a lot of strains out there start with Super. Super Blue Dream, Super this and Super that. They are all crosses of SSH and in Seattle they all suck. I will never buy anything that says super.

Sugar Punch, Shackzilla, Silverfields, etc...these are all SSH crosses, I do not think Sannie prefers to use the word "Super" much either lol. Hey Randude, what is wrong with SSH in the clubs? Is the bud weak, or is it just improperly grown and/or harvested prematurely? Thanks. Peace.

This is why I like Sannie's.... you know what your getting....you have to find the right pheno and that's work, but you know it's there and your not wasting time searching a dead end street.

ran, you really should give some Silverfield Beans a shot....with your love of Blue Dream I think it would rock your world..... fuck, to bad your not closer we could trade clones....I wouldn't mind a clone of the real deal BD myself. :icecream:

Commenting on dispensaries. The names don't mean anything. Not a single clone I ever got from a dispensary was what it was supposed to be. I can tell you that one of the clones I grow and is really top notch is sold under at least two different names. None of which is the original name. Still great stuff !

People sell S1's or knock offs as the original. Or something completely different .

At least here. If a strain is in really high demand you can guarantee that any clones of it for sale are not real.

Rarely do people throw away their rent money by giving away top notch clones . All my best clones have come with conditions and gentlemen's agreements. I honor those agreements.

As for haze ... Who the hell knows... It was a Sativa strain from Santa Cruz ... And has been so worked ... Anything from fruit to incense to sandle wood etc. I think the name has become meaningless like Skunk. I like the sweet stuff.

• Like 4

Here are 2x ''silverhaze 96 cut'' flowering period around 14 weeks

when you smoke her you first get hit with a verry nice euphoric high :dribble:

and then a stone that lasts and lasts for easily 3 to 4 hours :spliff:

she is at 12 weeks of flowering

gallery_27907_14455_455002.jpg

gallery_27907_14455_493194.jpg

and this one just started her third week of flowering

gallery_27907_14455_157241.jpg

I agree with you Joker, to a certain extent. Washington is behind California in the whole dispensary bs and therefore not yet as corrupt. If I get a GSC clone, I buy buds from the guy that sells the clone, and he is asking top dollar (for around here) for it. They sell the BD bud too. I have gotten Maui Waui and there is no way on earth that was Maui Waui, No Way. Some things like SSH, it could be, but what pheno. Same with any known name. I have seen good frosty weed in dispensaries with awesome smells with names like Blue Berry and other hybrids and I cannot see an advantage to faking them. I have seen Jack Herer that looked mostly like any hybrid and doubt it's real. Rarely do I see any real haze or sativa looking things in the dispensaries and fuck, if you can't finish it in 2 months it is a waste to most commercial growers. I am growing a landrace right now and there is no freaking way I could make any money on that stuff, no matter how good it is. The mindset of the general market is to get as much bud for your $10 as you can get. People don't buy hash because the package is so small. I can get good hash for less money that GSC. And as for SSH, I must have never seen a pheno of that worthy of the name because none of it I ever seen was outstanding.

I have never,ever been happy with ANY relative of Haze!

Absolute rope weed in my eyes. Early Golden Haze from Frank Serra was exceptional,NLHaze is good,too,but none of these are pure Haze,anyway,and none are in a medicinal class.I have tryed most ALL!

Burmese,as an indoor plant,shits on any haze I know of,and as an outdoor plant,Burmese is much more pleasent to grow,smoke and deal with overall.

Haze from the "good old days" is long gone,as prohibition krept in,in the early 1900's. Park Davis had sold Haze for years through the 1800's.

Borneo grown meds,Haze and Indica(cannabis of India) tins for less than 3.00 dollars for a quarter pound lid!

Thai Buddha,a huge part of modern Haze,can only really be replicated,with a Thai climate and season.

Seed companies love Haze genetics because of the mass amount of seeds they produce compared to a full blooded "short" plant does!

My view,peace from Wizard of Oz.

I have never,ever been happy with ANY relative of Haze!

Absolute rope weed in my eyes. Early Golden Haze from Frank Serra was exceptional,NLHaze is good,too,but none of these are pure Haze,anyway,and none are in a medicinal class.I have tryed most ALL!

Burmese,as an indoor plant,shits on any haze I know of,and as an outdoor plant,Burmese is much more pleasent to grow,smoke and deal with overall.

Haze from the "good old days" is long gone,as prohibition krept in,in the early 1900's. Park Davis had sold Haze for years through the 1800's.

Borneo grown meds,Haze and Indica(cannabis of India) tins for less than 3.00 dollars for a quarter pound lid!

Thai Buddha,a huge part of modern Haze,can only really be replicated,with a Thai climate and season.

Seed companies love Haze genetics because of the mass amount of seeds they produce compared to a full blooded "short" plant does!

My view,peace from Wizard of Oz.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think haze was created in like 1960s by the haze bros...

i think the term that you mean, is sativa.

And now the question; (what is the best haze out here?) do you mean a plant that has that typical haze smell, or a sativa plant in general?

https://growguide.opengrow.com/Haze

I did the Fr translation some years ago in this wiki :)

When you'll find a great SSH, you'll never quit her ;)

Thanks for sharing LaVie...That's Awesome!!

Version française librement adaptée et amendée de l'excellent article de '''British Hempire''' sur le THCfarmer.com

Traduction '''LaVieEnRose''' sous licence '''Creative Commons v2.0'''

somerights20.fr.png

Many people stole this ...

Reddite quae sunt Caesaris, Caesari, et quae sunt Dei, Deo