•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
ChronicKev

What happened to poll for POTM?

Hey Hupla,

I would like to know why the poll only lasted for 3 days this month? I have looked at other polls and you usually keep it open for 7 days. I don't think 3 days is long enough for everyone to cast there vote. I pesonally know someone who by the time they signed in they had missed the vote. I also noticed that only 30 votes overall were cast that's lower than the last few months. I would like to congratulate Hiwatt on winning. I am not writing this cause I didn't win. I am writing this in the interest of fairness. Peace CK. :lol:

Hey Hupla,

I would like to know why the poll only lasted for 3 days this month? I have looked at other polls and you usually keep it open for 7 days. I don't think 3 days is long enough for everyone to cast there vote. I pesonally know someone who by the time they signed in they had missed the vote. I also noticed that only 30 votes overall were cast that's lower than the last few months. I would like to congratulate Hiwatt on winning. I am not writing this cause I didn't win. I am writing this in the interest of fairness. Peace CK. :lol:

Oh, i'm not a legit winner so, shit !

Next times it will be good that members vote more and faster, can we continue this vote or ???

4 days voting but i note not much participants. Sorry CK...

Hey Hupla,

Damn,,,,you are right ;)

I was working this week,,,bit 2 much.

Had the idea for 2 days to close that poll,,,,,,,,,fully unaware till u posted this ;)

I reopen the poll and grant the prices anyway..............................................

Winner and second winners can contact me

Sorry guys

Hup