•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Gavita 1000 Watt double ended 400 Volt output

Its nice to do a grow / test report again and grow some big sensemilla buds

We are working with a Mammoth tent from 1.20 X 1.20 meter, a strong tent with extra strong zippers for our big fingers. To be honest i would advise a tent of 1.50 X 1.50 meter when using a 1000 watt set up, but I like the challenge to get the most in as little space :wacko:

De Mammoth van 1.20 X 1.20 X 2.15 meter :

gallery_3_1608_2800.jpg

The tent has 2 hole's of 16.5 cm in the top with a 1000m3 box with the filter behind the box:

gallery_3_1608_40585.jpg

The fan controller

gallery_3_1608_67035.jpg

Behind the tent the Davin relais and time switch for the lamp and ventilation tube :

gallery_3_1608_60832.jpg

Gavita 1000 watt double ended 400 V output (220 input)

gallery_3_1608_13075.jpg

The ventilation tube to blow the warm air just under the lamp to the 2 hole's in the top of the tent:

gallery_3_1608_64378.jpg

The temperature after a few minuts :

gallery_3_1608_67320.jpg

The temp after a 1/2 our :

gallery_3_1608_77756.jpg

To be sure we are doing the right thing we are using a data logger to check the temp and the moisture:

gallery_3_1608_25851.jpg

The tent will be filled with 12 liter buckets and soil but about this later in this topic. To fill this buckets we are germing 20 killing fields feminized and 20 shackzilla feminized to be sure we have enough to fill the buckets.

Here we are using the litlle Nano tent to germ our seeds in spongepots and to be sure they will have continue climate to have optimal germ results

gallery_3_1608_91612.jpg

Isnt she cute ?

gallery_3_1608_98745.jpg

The planning is when the seedlings are in there 12 liter bucket give them a couple of days to adjust to the enviroment and switch the clock to 12/12. If all goes right we should be able to fill the space without much problems. I am more worried that the plants are growing to big but I hope to be able to controle them more as I am used to with 600 or 400 watt bulbs, we shall see.

I suspect the plants to grow for around the 4-5 weeks and the need 11 weeks flowering and then we can harvest :smoke

I go for the KG (1000grams) but hope for more :)

Next update is when the seedlings are getting in there buckets, enjoy the ride.

greetz sannie

Pulling up a chair.

Great to see another of your grows Sannie. I have a question about the killing fields feminised your growing. Ive got some going as well and wondered if we can expect to see the various phenos with the feminised or is it more likely to be a more homogenous single pheno. All the best for this grow.

Wow , almost seems like plug and play!

Great pics Sannie!

The ventilation tube to blow the warm air just under the lamp to the 2 hole's in the top of the tent:

gallery_3_1608_64378.jpg

Has anyone seen an elongated squirrel cage fan like this for the North American market?

sweet set up sannie. i was thinking of doing the same sort of thing only with much less plants say 4-6 instead of 20 ? love them new gavita 1k's,they are sweet.

"sneaks in quietly just in time to take a seat trying as not to disturb class...." This should be tons O'fun! :smoke the ideal setup of my dreams.... :) Sannie your like the Hugh Hefner of this shite!! :wacko: :smoke

Great pics Sannie!

Has anyone seen an elongated squirrel cage fan like this for the North American market?

No but I want to.

Thanks for the compliments :)

We filled the buckets half way with Glod label custom mix, we are using 25 X 12 liter buckets where we are mixing this little bag of worm castings and 400 gram of Perfect start to have some extra organics in our soil. We are mixing some extra's thru the soil to keep the plants some shorter because of this richer soil. These 2 products are organic and would not give unprodictable things in our grow.

5 gram Symbiosis mycorrhiza for each plant, 4 gram thru the soil and 1 gram close to the roots when we transplant the little one's.

gallery_3_1608_72493.jpg

When all is mixed thru we can fill up the buckets with the rest of the soil, also good mixing this thru each other. Then its time to put in 2 buffertablets in every 12 liter bucket.

gallery_3_1608_19677.jpg

gallery_3_1608_218422.jpg

Make a small hole's and put in the remaining gram Symbiosis mycorrhiza's to be sure of a fast colonisation

gallery_3_1608_117003.jpg

Killing fields seedlings

gallery_3_1608_87376.jpg

Left side of the tent with 13 Killing Fields seedlings

gallery_3_1608_155722.jpg

12 Shackzilla's and the tent is filled up

gallery_3_1608_137479.jpg

I have to make some white soil coverings and when this is done the 1000 watter can start.

gallery_3_1608_31307.jpg

I let them grow under 20/4 for around the 3-4 days to be sure the are strong enough and have growed there roots into our prepared soil, when I know the little ones like it in there the clock will be set on 12/12

greetz sannie

great show sannie.going for the sea of green eh? that tent is gonna be bulging with fat cola's;) will be good to see your organics and a 1k bulb, will see what the yield brings,if you get 2 oz each, you will be very happy!

Very cool Sannie, I will be watching with interest, I run the same sized box with thousand watter, I like how tight your packing them in. I gotta try that! I'm only packing nine clones in and bushing them out, Maybe I will try my seed run with your gear this way and see what I can do! Happy Growing, this should be good. Peace-Shimmy :)

Excellent start i've missed ! fantastics products the result will be amazing for sure... I will come back here nextly. :(

Yup, confident about this as always Sannie, who said that seedlings can not be flowerd huh ;) Looking forward to the show

greetz Bod :(