•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Focal_x_issues

Need some specs on Afgan x chem D

so far these beans have cracked within 24 hours that is a good sign that they are fresh. I have some L.A. Confidential that has some of the same traits as chem D.

I just put five of these in the ground, i have no more information than that, so time will tell, but I'm excited about the prospect. Peace-Shimmy

I found a little info, but nothing solid, seems these beans must have shown up at least sometime early this year, but as with most grow threads on any board they never finish. ChemD was a bean popped in 2000 I believe along with chems sister. This cross should have very good potential and vigor I would think. My beans looked a little immature, but I've had many a beans look like that and grow wonderful plants. This could be something like NYCD, Soma used and earlier version of sour diesel(Chemdog) and bred it with his gifted afghan-hawaiin male from Shantibaba. Then backcrossed. We know the mom was a clone only so doing research on Chem D should tell you a lot, anybody that has it, it came from only one source, the afghan could really make it a solid cross. Peace-Shimmy :(

Popped some of these this summer.

I got red hairs and a few amber trichs on the popcorn @ wk6 of 11/13; on a seed plant vegged for 5 weeks.

Working with a Christmas tree spear bud type pheno. (That has sativa thin fan leaves, funny enough.)

I thought the Afghaan was from Positronics originally. Not sure though.

Sannie knows.

Looks like she'll go 9 or 10 weeks. (Wouldn't be suprised if she's good to go @ 8 weeks.)

Oh. All in Canna Coco using Hesi, Sliica Blast and LK: and of course flushed with molasses.

(I'd suggest lollipoping. The lower spindly branches are largely useless, in my opinion.)

Good luck.

In flower (and when drying) there is hardly any smell.

Rubbing the stem I smell pine with a background hint of lemon or grapefruit.

When burning it smells like Chem dank. (ya' know, dark and lingering)

No sleepy time for me with this strain.

Though, with a speckling of amber trichs @ 7 weeks its probably not mostly sativa.

(I think Chem is mostly sativa, though.)

The stone is heavy on the brow, but not in a drowsy way.

(I kind of understand comedy sketches featuring "heavy eyebrows", a little better now: I get the gag fellas.)

A 3 hour ride on average? This is a fantastic blend.

The makers have my compliments. Congratulations on this beauty boys.

You're in for a treat Focal. Luck.

Guest =Rykl0=

Hi all & Hi Focal !!

Just for saying that I've put two AfgaanXChemD (...Among others) to germinate, two germinated in 48 hours, now they have 7 days all is ok ...

I would hold you informed about their development.

I look forward to seeing what is worth this crossing, but I am confident!!

:lol: I also has put to germinate landrace varieties of "Real seed Co"

2 Nepalese 2 Parvati 2 Lebanese 2 MazariSharif

..That I am curious to discover .?? ;)

I've some KO-kush & Extrema, from Sannie's bank; :lol:

Some Critical-Jack from Dinafem (Offered by Soft secret ;) ); Vénéno from Eva-seed

MistyxNépaliX Kc33 home made cross :)

Beautiful photos in prospect....

Mine are all doing well, growing faster than beans I paid for, nice little start here, I upcanned them a few days ago out of seedling stage and now I put them under the veg light and they are taking right off. Peace-Shimmy

AFg/ChemD

gallery_2538_1432_803208.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_576885.jpg

Here's another quick update, they are magnificent specimans, three confirmed females. They got a bit of burn from my organic soil, its normal and all of my plants grow out of it after a few sets of leaves. These and Motarebels Green Manalishi's are really impressing me right now. They are certainly outgrowing and performing my heri and extrema seedlings. By quite a bit too. Peace

gallery_2538_1432_123949.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_232728.jpg

When are you putting those babies into flower? I am very interested to see how this strain flowers, Chem strains have been on my list for some time. This is my first chem strain grow, and I am hopping that old chemdog shows up whith some of its world famous smell.

Flowering will not take place for another 6-7 weeks. I like to veg my plants to complete maturity and good size, they are due to enter the flowering room in 6-7 weeks. So we'll just have to watch them veg for a while. Peace-Shimmy :P

Here we go, Im now about 2-3 weeks from the flip, this lovely girl will bloom out with 3 lovely green manalishis that share a very similar structure and growth rate. When I get their home finished later in the week I will share it. I put together a new tent just to test these beautiful girls. This one by far outshined the others and is the only one I kept. However its more of a space issue when I make these kinds of decisions, they were all pretty nice, but not like this one. Peace

gallery_2538_1432_1122619.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_8141.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_236989.jpg

nice looking plant

i've been popping in and having a peak

do you dudes mind if i can join ya on the grow off

here is my afghan x chem d.... gonna scrog her

gallery_2354_1726_2033397.jpg

grtz carper

what lovelly ladies,shimmy and carp.really nice glowing plants,i think they will do well.

I grew a couple of these during my last grow. Some thoughts...I found the taste to be outstanding...the BEST* tasting weed I've had in my 40 years of smoking(aside from some real Acapulco Gold back in '77)...chopped at 8 weeks & probably would have been better at 9 weeks...not a heavy head, I enjoyed it as a morning smoke...found myself still coming back to it even though I also had some Extrema...easy to clone(yep...tasted so good I was glad I took some cuttings). In short...I think you will be surprised at the taste & you will enjoy the high. For freebies, you can't go wrong...

*=I currently have some of Sannies Killing Fields(blue & green pheno) fems, Uberkush fems & Cheeseberry Haze fems literally days away from the chop, so my choice of BEST tasting weed might change once I taste these strains ;-)

Out of 15+ strains that I have, this freebie seedling is outgrowing them all, we're talking proven elites and other seedlings alike. Great idea on this one Sannie, honestly this far outgrew my Extremas and Herijuanas, I'd like to see this for sale in your shop, not just a freebie. Its outgrowing my Green Manalishi's as well, though mostly just because it recovers from training basically overnight, its just so vigorous. It's made me find new homes for many seedlings I was testing, including my Extremas and Herijuana, Romulan(Next Gen), Zero Gravity, Bubba Kush, and a few others I can't remember now. I haven't seen growth like this maybe ever from a seedling. Thanks! Peace-Shimmy ;)

gallery_2538_1432_659057.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_1059961.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_210673.jpg