•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GrowKarma

Lowryder, The Mask and many more

Nice ratio on the grow man! And yes, vertical hanging HPS. I put a little 4" massey fan from wally world and have it directly below the bulb. Then just a box fan at the door exhausting air out... And kill the yellow plant. Not worth the effort to get her to grow when the other plants can fill that space!

Peace,

Indican

rad, but break the stretching one in half. that taller stretch one is def an outdoor pheno and if u keep bringing up the light for that one plant, u will lose big yield on the others.

dont kill the yellow plant, give it 2 a friend.

if i was in ur position, i'd bend that tall anna-b plant in half(so its the same height as the others), and support it with a stick or some string or something, if u do that, it will respond well and make larger buds once it heals. and you wont have unnecessary stretching on the other ones.

lowryders are looking nice! keep it up dude

and bud those anna b's for @ least 9 weeks, if u want em 2 fill out really nicely.

So today i bent the tallest anaberry, basically i just snapped it into a 90 degree position is that fine ? should i pop a cable tie in there to make sure it doesn't bend up, things are looking good, hopefully new pics and new light tomorrow :P.

Don't give a weak ass plant to a friend and waste their time. Give them cuts of your best.

Look at Indicans results and his 20 years of growing experience.

It's very difficult to run multiple strains from seed as they all have different stretches, vigor etc.

Also you have to find the plants that respond best in your set up.

I have height limitations . When growing from seed, I choose a final plan height . When the plants stretch to that height I hit them with 2 ml per gallon of Bushmaster. Stops stretch immediately. That way, you have an even canopy even with multiple strains.

Just ran 3 strains and was able to use this method successfully. (15 clones and one seed plant).

Good luck.

lol joker, some people enjoy the challenge involved with making something healthy. all that lil dude needs is a new mix and some sunlight, it will be epic in no time!

.. also, hitting plants with bushmaster.. great for idea, but guys in SA dont have the luxury of pulling into a local hardware store and buying any awesome nutes they want=( u need different tactics, bending, supercropping, splitting, needling etc.

so in summation, Shun the unbelievers, shun shun.

rad that u bent that anaB GK, should respond really well 2 that, just make sure it doesn't overbend and hurt itself, and ya, a couple tie downs is a rad idea. just dont do em 2 tight, or u'll choke ur branches and get wilt. keep up the good work

Lol well i would give away a healthy cutting but i think my other masks are still too small to make cuttings out of, gonna wait till they get abit bigger, but omg the are looking so nice the lower branches are level with the top main ones, its quite amazing actually. You can see from this pic that they equal in height. :P

gallery_2715_1630_2816876.jpg

Here's a lowryder that's branching out super nicely. Our males (do not have a pic) are like tripple the size of the females.

gallery_2715_1630_1516454.jpg

And now we go inside ;)

As you can see got another light in there another 400W, was kinda pissed off when the hood arrived as it was very scratched on the inside but the outside was perfect.

gallery_2715_1630_3351069.jpg

The bent anaB; already they are all very frosty and smelling nice :P

gallery_2715_1630_969284.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_521462.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_3675400.jpg

@Joker: The thing is this is a once off thing (at that location), so i would have loved to get some mothers going and do some clone grows with scrogs :P . And as ManBearPig pointed out in SA we do not have neuts specifically for growing the erb, and ordering would be very expensive

Also i need to lower the humidity in the room, :/ how would i go about this?

nice fat anaberry leaf not this photo is taken on the 28th

gallery_2715_1630_3226671.jpg[/url]

Man ive never seen a plant topped by holding your finger on the top of it, thats must have got BORING!! :P

Looking lovely dood, nice growing area and a nice lighting setup to get on your way, the pendants look good.

Once again, the only criticism is the windows, even more so now that you have taped them with bin-bags.

Although you may have seen this video, it shows alot of 'technical' aspects that should be applied to ANY grow.

Please skip strait to 2mins 45seconds and wait for the scene in the shop to finnish, then it will proceed onto 'stealthing' your windows.

Absolute must, you might not have neighbors close, but that doesnt stop prying eyes and binoculars, just remember, people dont like other people doing shit they feel they cant do, jelousy, greed and just vile nature of people is more than enough reason to sort this out, unless you are a med grower, but even then, you can be robbed..

My second point, is on the mushroom compost, realise that mushrooms require specific soil conditions and the main feature of those soils is that they are not fully decomposed, therefore release alot of co2 and heat, something a true 'compost' does not do and also, a true compost contains to much broken down matter to actually feed myceliums.

Im not going to suggest any ill effects to your plants, they look great, but a danger is root rot, low o2 at rootzone etc, all plant killers.

But spent mushroom compost is completly different and fine to use as the composting process has been finalised, or near finalised by the myceliums whilst being grown.

Besides that, you seem to have a very nice little area going, a keen interest in doing things right (everything else seems great) and I see some good success waiting down the line, If you want any opinions on growing with biobizz you are more than welcome to give me a shout :P

But for the time being, I will load a bong, squat in a beanbag and enjoy the show ;)

peace.

silent.

Hey bob always nice to have a some one new commenting :P

Haha had to keep my finger there for weeks before it split :P , was just trying to show the new growth since i had topped it :P

We used that black landscaping plastic not black bags, same stuff as our old veg room, so no light leaks, I can understand people looking at it might be like wtf, and that vids method was really good actually would have helped us for ventilation, I dont think we gonna do anything about that now, but will defiantly apply that for Grow nr 3.

Thanks for the info on the mushroom compost, just want to clarify something, the compost isnt specifically for mushrooms though? I have not seen spent mushroom compost but i will keep looking ;) .

What are ur experience like with biobizz? Apprently I hear (was not planning on doing though) that you do not have to even flush when using biobizz?

Also how much do u use? We put 1 teaspoon / litre and use 20litre containers.

Would worm piss help for blooming plants or only vegging?

Thanks

GK

OK SO I FUCKED UP. I Fkd up big time. I plugged the second light into an extention that was not connected to the timer. FML! Should i be expecting hermies ? I noticed on the AnaB that i bent 4 brown hairs, this is either A) A hermie (might be too soon though) or :P Lowryder pollen has infiltrated my grow room and must be moved further away.

Sigh, oh ya and fuck up number 2 is that on the reflector there was a plastic sheet covering it. Now it looks like a mirror.

I am so angry with myself i feel like stabbing my foot or something.

So basically my light was on 24hours last night.

Well on a brighter note. This anaB is prob my favourite, its top leaves are sooo dark and yummy i hope they go purple :P MBP Should i be expecting colour from these AnaBs ? I hope so ;) !

Anyways heres a pic of my fav anaB and two lowryder males :/ they are about 90cm tall they are HUGE is this normal for lowryders? or is it just the males?

gallery_2715_1630_3442525.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_3319707.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_1824386.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_3465596.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_2480678.jpg

Sigh if u know me please next time you see me, slap me across the face for being so abusive to my baby girls.

But i guess I am still new to growing. I will say I am a noob. with only 1 years experience at hand. You really cant say you know anything about growing until you've actually grow. IMO. The internet as much as it helps and u can get knowledge from it, does not quite make up for experience.

EDIT: one thing you cant see with this camera is the amount of frostyness (new word) they have :P

dude, those hairs going red could be lots of things! like maybe someone smelled the bud and bumped a few hairs dead, it happens, as for the 24 hour thing, i think it's not a terrible disaster, at least the lights weren't going on and off, having the light on solidly can make maffs, but i think u'll get away with it this time, just keep an eye out for maf parts, and rip em off the plant if u see.

the anaberries look like they have 5 weeks left =)

Yeah i recon the brown hairs are from lowryder pollen though. Yeah so in Jan we gonna have to organise a toke i assume ? I did scan for the male parts did not see any, yet i did not look very hard. But i mean i could spot them pretty easy when those femmed seeds maphed (arjans, cheese and GWS)

PS: Should i be expecting colour ?

ya, they can start 2 take on pink purple hues from about week 5-6, but it's not really a mind blowingly purple strain, mostly lime green colours..

the male bits are easy 2 spot most times(as they are will b yellowish), just make sure 2 look under leaves that are close 2 the bud if u are worried bout the light stuff up, but ya dude, i'd say that interupting plants with light when it's dark is more likely to cause maffage, giving them a long day will prolly make em a lil leafier... but keep an eye on em anyway.

1) Im so grilled right now.

@Indican 2) Sorry bro, i see what you mean now by hanging the light vertically, I didnt know you meant have them in a circle of sorts and hang the light in the middle. I thought you only meant to hang the light above the plants ie at the level the light is now. EDIT: I realized this while checking your KO and UberKush grow. Looking great man :P

@ManBearPig: Is it normal for the AnaBs to start getting a few brown hairs? will new ones just build ontop? is it because they were possibly pollinated. Also where that G13 is showing sex it is a female, also those unknown blueberrys 2 started making male balls, these have been outside for over a month now, why would they start flowering? I think the pollen might have leaked in through the window because I wasnt checking for sex i did not notice them until a few balls were formed 10 - 15

it happens when u plant outside 2 early. the hours are still semi budding hours, so the plant gets confused and half buds, half vegge's.. except the low riders, which bud under any amount of hours... since they are auto flowering...

Just got back from holiday, plants were slightly neglected especially the vegging plants outdoors :/ . Anyway check it out :grinning_respect:

AnaB

gallery_2715_1630_3786549.jpg

gallery_2715_1630_2366886.jpg

These girls were prop neglected the most :/

gallery_2715_1630_246116.jpg

Lowryders budding nicely, is this a decent size for them?

gallery_2715_1630_4284162.jpg

Nicely done GK, those plants look very good. You stated that you have only been growing for 1 year...I think that you have done well. We all started at the beginning with little or no experience, and from there you will gain knowledge & experience in trying out what knowledge others have given you. As long as you have the desire to learn all you can about growing plants you will succeed. Success and failure are all part of the growing experience. You are well on your way...again, very nicely done.

hello Gk this stuff is looking nice man! how many weeks are the annab at in the picture? halfway? looking good,

by the way maybe you should look at one day a gravity feed drip sytem outdoor (cheap and effective) instead of leaving ya plants when you go holidays, makes things little easyer=)..

still, looking very nice! what is the smell of annab like? looks berry tasty!

Hey Cheeseman The AnaB prob got 2 weeks left since those photos are about 10 days old now i think ;) , yeah they smell lank dank and fruity. All the lowryders smell exactly like over-ripe dank guava, i'm lank keen to try it out, harvested 1 lowryder and that big AnaB. The latest pic of the Anab isnt a top cola mind you. I'll let you guys know how they smoke ;)