•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GrowKarma

Lowryder, The Mask and many more

Haha yeah we chopped the one anaB it was maphing though, although i dont think they produced pollen since i didnt see any seeds, they were sneaky fuckers. When i took it out to flush, there were a few underneath the buds very hard to see under the HPS.

Tested Some AnaB yesterday, was early harvest and dried for 3 days, then i wrapped some in some tp and stuck it on an energy saving bulb (low heat) for about an hour, dried out nicely, smelt like quick dried bud tasted like quick dried bud, the .2 i smoked with a friend made me FUCKED! awe. Pics to come hopefully later today.

We just got robbed. Our only two mask wandered off in the night. FUCKING THIEVES FUCK. Sorry. Why would some one do this. Now im worried about my other 3 plants.

Hey GrowKarma sorry to hear you got robbed. Hopefully some bad karma will come their way. Could you maybe train a snake to hang out and protect your remaining plants. Or get a good tracker and find those w*nkers. I wish you all the best with the remaining plants any chance of some pics. I just got the Mask as freebes. Peace and good Karma sent your way. CK.

Thanks ChronicKev, yeah im thinking im going to get some endangered bears like i saw on this one grow, where the police cant dart or shoot them :) my bears can maul up some scum-bag human beings who are hopefully in some really karmic shit right now.

Anyway shit happens learn for the future, next time a CCTV system is in order! With motion sensors and claymores just incase the bears dont get the fuckers.

Peace