•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dirtyshawa

Chem x Coco kush

so, i'm patiently waiting on my latest order, i had the feeling today was the day and to my surprise i get this cross. ;) WTF ;) i know you guys have all kinds of crosses in the vault but, i didn't expect this one. :P so, i'm lurking on icmag and what do you know i see some dude who has these same exact beans from Sannie on his wish list WTF! :( i'm soooooooo, happy right now i don't know what to do with myself ;)

anyway, does someone have any info on this cross? you know the usual, expected flowering time, plant structure etc.

THANK YOU SANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( ;) ;)

Lucky you... My last order I didn't get my freebie (not complaining, I am happy with my Anesthesia, spongepots, bacto and so on) anything that's an extra from Sannie, E$ko, and the crew is always a pleasant surprise for me.

that's something i'd bring up to sannie. i know he'd straighten it out. lucky you for the sponge pots and the bacto. i miss those with my orders, damn customs lol.

So far my CDxCK is ....weird.

Germ rates are real good but so slow compared to Ladycane Fem and Killing Fields Fem and KfxM Vanilla Sky

and BBS and EQ.

And For Me mine is so slow a grower, Now this is probably due to the fact that im still learning how to caress her.

But the plants i do have Smell like fruity Chocolate to me .

I am experiencing some DJ stuff??, weird leaves, crinckles ets...But the plants seem to glow green.

I just feel something special is in the works once i learn her desires

And am very Glad to have her and am grateful to Eskobar for this treat.

And Just so I am Honest I am not an expert.

your one lucky sob, lol. hope they turn out dank for you bro. no doubt they will, you can't go wrong mixing them 2 strains.