•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM NOVEMBER

Very cool girl there Sticky, looks like you got my vote, they don't get much prettier than that, great camera work too. Peace-Shimmy :)

things are looking good folks.

i'll mention sticky's FI cut. i gues that shit really is incredible to look @ but how does it puff sticky

coop d's heri cola is very nice & frosty too

bazz f & shimmy's entry's also turn me on.

i really like that Mantis shot AWAKE too bad you were to slow to shoot the flies while they were still there lol. i luv those insects and plan to one day build a multi com[compartment enclosure to allow me to keep various strains of them. maybe some will get sold to organic gardeners.

bottom branch nug of a gifted VISC "fucking incredible" cut

gallery_2809_1632_642108.jpg

Hello Sticky, say i was wondering if you could tell me a little about this strain F......inc. i have some seeds of one of the crosses they did with bubble gum so im very curious thanks in advance. Andmoreagain. :)

Deep Chunck years ago, smelt like a cappuccino, lovely taste, buzz was all warm and fuzzy like being back in the womb again.........shame the yield was absolute shite

gallery_269_1674_23455.jpg

Just saw everyone's comments/questions.

@ Warren - Room never drops below 66F for night-temps and stays at 74-77 during the day.

@ Sacred - She puffs really good. Only 1 week cure as of now but she is really smooth and has a nice calm and focused all-day smoke...unless heavily indulged.

@AndMoreAgain - I would pop them beans, the bubblegum may allow her to stretch more. She forms central coala's in 8weeks that are completely connected with tight formation and you will get bud-rot with lack of airflow. Very nice structured old-school genetics. Needs a good veg though because she barely stretches 50%...Very very very oily and sticky. It will coat your entire hand in shiny, glossy oil after just touching it briefly. So far it smokes better than It vaporizes so the cannabinoid profile is probably unique and/or interesting.

Thanks guys! Good luck!

__STICKY

Good luck all :P Here's mine...gallery_2203_1243_793028.jpg you'd better watch out next month, as i have a few things on the make...

gallery_2203_1243_239237.jpg

Cloneman, nice shot! I hope my Deep Chunks end up like that! From Tom Hill seeds? Nice job, as usual. Take care and have fun.

So many STUNNING images this month. It's an honor to put my picture up in such an excellent gallery.

Kolossus harvest

gallery_1867_1489_1158585.jpg

:P

Best to you all.

Z

WoW , this POTM comp. is getting crazy , SO many good pics of tasty treats ! ;)

Im just about to harvest , but the deadline is here.. so just for fun, I'll pop this lady up, again :P

The One/Chronic X NYCD , a Sannie freebie

gallery_1264_886_155077.jpg

Best of luck to all posters

take care

:P

Awesome entries this month at OPG cup

Contribution just for fun in time... lol

gallery_804_1591_8270.jpg Bubble/Mad's 28 dayz

Good luck all participants ! :P

Ah hell, why not. Heri male from the summer. Bummed I wasn't able to save any pollen from this absolutely beautiful male, IMHO. I love his shape. Oh well, 6 more seeds to try.

gallery_2521_1654_167096.jpg

wow, that is a nice lookin lady u got there roboD =D!! intense

and hiwatt! that thing is sooo white and uber sticky looking so early into the process! nice!!!

@ Soopy, LOLZ dude, u are funny. goodluck getting a nice female =)

Yo robot dino, that ko and qrazy train look sick;) nice colours, ect.