•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

foodstuffs

Best strains for no paranoia, anxiety etc.

very sound 411 shimmy.

i have been trying to tell folks to take a controlled hit of the joint/bowl. 1st. because the air doesn't smoke weed and you save more for yourself to smoke. Yet, more importantly because you want to try to be more efficient with how you smoke the plant. after hitting good quality weed you should not need to just keep going. you then need to let the plant do it's thing and set back and allow that imho.

even if you have plenty that plenty will run out, why waste it needlessly.

i test weed by taking only 2 controlled hits. i check the time and make note of onset , and strength of the effects & it's duration too, and after effects if any +/- too. etc. etc. cause medical results matter a lot to me now days too.

Note: i used to just keep puffing because i had a high tolerance; but have learned better. it was cool to say once upon a time i could out smoke all my friends, as they were saying no mas lol. but that was just ego tripping . we live and hopefully learn a better way. :)

Just for the record I ONLY smoke roughly 2 joints daily, but on the occasion 3 ;) but most nights I only have 1-2 joints but if I am in the mood, I will have a sneaky joint in the day as I find thats more than adequate for a small guy like me ;) I will become choosy and have specific strains for sertain jobs ie, during the day etc I wouldn't say that I am abusing Cannabis in any way for it to have the odd negative effect ie, paranoia/anxety its just choosing the right strains for the occasions,. Madonna, is supposed to be anti anxiety,! but for me at first it made me a little that way but only cos I'd had a 2 week break from Canna and my sences of what to expect whent kind back to norm and she isn't for the faint hearted isn't Madonna :lol: ,I find I am enjoying the smoke alot more now am used to her :) and know what to expect,?. I'm a micro grower with a 250 HPS not as much yield :lol: as with watts so I can not indulge like some ppl with perhaps 600 watts, there is a difference thats 2 more times at least power so there will be more smoke some interesting points from ppl thanks for the input .

GreetZ Bod.

A couple of points here:

First, if you want to stretch your stash, vaporize rather than smoking. Burning cannabis destroys more than half of the active ingredients, replacing them with poisons like carbon monoxide, benzene, styrene and the like. If you smoke 6 grams a day, you can vape 3 grams a day and get similar results without the toxins. The toxins make the 'stone' cloudy, fuzzy and slow, some (like the CO) do not leave your system for a month or more so there is a long carry-over (hang over) effect from them.

Second, I have pulled 12 ounces from a single 250 W HPS in a micro grow before. If you got similar results over a 4 month cycle series, that would give you 3 ounces a month to play with - more than enough for most of us. :)

A couple of points here:

First, if you want to stretch your stash, vaporize rather than smoking. Burning cannabis destroys more than half of the active ingredients, replacing them with poisons like carbon monoxide, benzene, styrene and the like. If you smoke 6 grams a day, you can vape 3 grams a day and get similar results without the toxins. The toxins make the 'stone' cloudy, fuzzy and slow, some (like the CO) do not leave your system for a month or more so there is a long carry-over (hang over) effect from them.

Second, I have pulled 12 ounces from a single 250 W HPS in a micro grow before. If you got similar results over a 4 month cycle series, that would give you 3 ounces a month to play with - more than enough for most of us. :)

Do U have a link for this grow, ??????? 12 ozzes is amazing stuff I'd really like to see that seriously ;) .Also 6-3 grammes is still way over my limit ;) .I am a cigarette smoker originally but when smoking weed I replace cigarettes for joints and cut them down to 2 j's a day, and not bother with cigarettes at all instead just my 2 joints simple as.When I went away last to Spain for 1 week after the weed ran out I very rarely smoked a cigarette I dont like them and they taste horrible and do nothing for me.Maybe I have some nicotine withdrawls or something I dunno, :lol: but I agree in what U are saying about the vape, only thing is buying one :lol: also I in the past used to do neat bowls of the stuff and if I had 1 gramme of my neat in a pipe, it would not help me lungs as I cough up alot of black tar, which am worried about so vaping I will look into it, thanks for the input.

GreetZ Bod.