•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

feroce

Feroce's Coco Hempy Perpetual Grow

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply with all that info Feroce, it's really appreciated!

No problem...as long as you're willing to wait until I get around to replying :whistle:

Just read this entire thread from start to finish.... Totally worth the time it took! So much information, and you have me wanting to get a few packs of Selene and SP beans even more than I already did. Too bad I can't get new seeds till this run is over :/ oh well good things come to those who wait right?

Just read this entire thread from start to finish.... Totally worth the time it took! So much information, and you have me wanting to get a few packs of Selene and SP beans even more than I already did. Too bad I can't get new seeds till this run is over :/ oh well good things come to those who wait right?

Heh, I'm going to have to start putting up a disclaimer..."Not responsible for sudden bursts of enthusiasm, read at your own risk" :lol:

Indeed yes, get yourself a pack or two of the Sugar Punch...I like the Selene, but this pheno of SP I have is overwhelming, quite simply the best I've ever had. It makes every other strain seem weak in comparison. Look for the stretchy pheno that smells like fruit-flavored superglue...

That's the reason I haven't put up a smoke report on the Selene yet, I'll need to go clean from the SP for a while before being able to give the Selene a fair test. And I ain't been able to do that yet :whistle:

So, after a week with an empty tent, I find myself thinking of doing a seed pop already...sigh. Just can't get away from it, can we? Don't need to...just want to.

And it will give me an opportunity to cross my SP lady to a sexy dude...hmmm.

Sugar Punch x Madonna

The Madonna seeds are a couple of years old now, I need to crack them soon, and this seems like a good time to do some experimentation, what with full jars and a proven SP mother...think I talked myself into it :whistle:

Hiya folks, been a while :wave:

So, I did pop, or try to pop, five Madonna beans...one survivor. No, it wasn't pretty :(

The survivor is nice and smelly, hasn't sexed yet but is going into the tent tonight. If it's a male, he'll have some sexy time with both SP and Selene later on. I'm going to put the mother plants into flower too. They're both truly excellent strains, but I'm ready for something different...and I just don't have the room to keep them indefinitely. So, hopefully I'll be able to hit them both with some Madonna pollen, if not then I'll finish them out anyway.

New pops...ah we live for such moments, us seed ho's do...and frankly, I NEED to pop the older beans soon and will be doing so more often.

Two each Northern Berry, Gryphon, and Extrema beans went into rooters today...and the Extremas are from the first, non-femmed batch :)

We begin again...

• Like 1

hey 1 is better than none. madonna is one of those strains that i didnt realize i shouldve grabbed her when she was around. those regular extremas, i did my first breeding (accidental) with it.

Heya JB :wave:

Thought it was about time to get some pics up...

Here's how the tent looks now...Front right is the Selene mom, front left is the SP mom. Back right and center are a couple of SP clones I took a while back, back left is the Madonna plant.

gallery_1189_650_1586767.jpg

The SP clones...they never really took off, I think because I went from solo cup to big bucket, being lazy. Back to an intermediate pot then...

gallery_1189_650_3637309.jpg

The Madonna plant, very vigorous and stinky.

gallery_1189_650_3931607.jpg

And emphatically male. Going to just let him go and hit everything in the tent, MOAR SEEDS :dribble:

gallery_1189_650_3043617.jpg

The beans I started should be up soon, I can see the stems trying to poke through on most of them...

Later.

• Like 2

Nice update Feroce, way to turn a bummer into an opportunity with the Madonna.

Things look good as always though, good luck with the new batch, lucky man you are to have the regular extremas... we've all seen some of the phenos on here ;)

Hiya guys, a long overdue update in quickie form...

The Madonna male has come and gone, so to speak, and I have seen the first dark beans on the Sugar Punch plants. I'll give them one more week and then take them down and sterilize the tent.

Of the six beans I popped, I ended up with both of the Northernberry being girls, and one of the Gryphons was also female. Not so good on the Extrema beans, one didn't come up and the other did, but was...funny-looking and did not thrive. The survivors are more than ready to go into the tent and will soon. They got up-potted to 11L containers tonight.

I'll wait another month or so and then pop the next set of beans...and yes JB, I'll try again on the EM's :)

Happy Holidays :wave:

• Like 1

...and we begin again :wave:

Been absent for a while, took me a good long time to use up all that stash I had from the last couple of pulls...but it's time to fire it up again.

I'll be using pretty much the same approach and methods, except I am going back to 600w HPS only for flowering. 1K watts is too much, overheats the tent especially during the summer months.

I've 5 each Heri x Lemon Thai and Sugar Punch x Madonna beans in the wet paper towels now, and will be giving them a two week veg then flip. Not looking for a mother plant here, just want to get something growing and start filling the stash jars. Males will be culled, gots way too many beans as it is.

Next run will be Selene x Madonna and...something else, again a quicky grow just to test the end results. Then I think JB will get his wish ;)

No pics yet, because pics of an empty tent with a grubby floor ain't all that interesting :thumbsdown:

Peace

• Like 2

Uhhhh...ho are you?? Hmmm...hempy...hempy...OH!!! FEROCE!!!! LOL!!! Just sent a new member to ur thread a few days ago to see hempys at their best...glad to see ya post again man!selene x madonna, dudes are gonna beg for those lol!!! And heri x lt...have you grown it before? Id imagine one branchy fukker!!!

Welcome back man....just cuz u aint growin doesnt mean ya cant post :)

• Like 1

so glad to see u back here with us feroce. take ya time bro, aint no rush, im always equally interested in them madonna crosses. the one strain that slipped away before i got to sample.

Welcome back man....just cuz u aint growin doesnt mean ya cant post :)

took the words from my mouth bro. c'mon feroce, dont disappear like that man. gotta give us lil posts here n there to lets us know ur still with us on this side of the cage

Yeah, I know, I'm an asshole sometimes, despite my best efforts not to be one. :whistle:

I kept meaning to log on, but man, the months just zip by lately...anyways, I've gotten a lot of running around out of my system and am ready to get back into the swing.

So, the beans have all cracked and are in solo cups under the light, should see them poke out by tomorrow morning.

I don't remember if I did a test of the Heri x Lemon Thai, but I do remember that I had a problem with one of the Heri mothers throwing nanners late and the seeds got mixed...so I'll have to keep a close eye out. If I like the smoke I get from the test grow, I'll end up doing a grow looking for a clean pheno.

I've got high hopes for the SP x Madonna cross, the SP mom was so friggin' strong she could literally knock grown men off their feet...the Selene x Madonna should be pretty decent too. The Selene was a purple pheno, a little too, um, perfume-y kinda describes it, to suit my tastes, hoping the Madonna will modify that a bit.

I keep looking at the new beans Sannie has listed...as if I didn't already have too many to deal with now...must...not...buy...more!

• Like 1

cheers feroce, I'm glad to see you up and about. :wave:

No pics yet, because pics of an empty tent with a grubby floor ain't all that interesting :thumbsdown:

been there and done that 4.gif

Thanks robo, it's kinda nice to be back...now if I can just stay on top of my innate laziness... :whistle:

All 5 of the HLT and 4 of 5 of the SP x Madonna are up and drinking in the light...I may have damaged the one seed when I put it in the solo cup, I'll give it another day or two to pop up. If it doesn't, I'll pop a fem to pull clones from later...I'm thinking Shiva, ain't tried that strain out yet.

I really want to put one of these outdoors, but I KNOW what will happen...my back yard is a deer highway, and they eat everything, even hot pepper plants.

Bastids. :angry:

damn, watch kinda hot pepper are they eating thru. havent seen to many animals able to get thru a scotch bonnet pepper

The plants never get to make any fruit, the deer eat them before that...that is, if the banana slugs don't get them first. :verryangry:

I need to either build a tall fence or get a couple of big barky dogs, or both.

The one seed that didn't sprout never will now, I got impatient...Decided not to pop again, going to wait until sex has been determined and males culled, see how much room I have left before another pop.

The babies, HLT on top, SP x M below...one of the HLT's is a bit runty, should catch up...I hope.

gallery_1189_650_1147306.jpg

Now, I suppose, I ought to get off my lazy ass and go mow my dandelion patch...ugh.

Later

• Like 1

Hiya folks :wave:

Here they are after one week...

gallery_1189_650_2189993.jpg

The HLT plants...removed the stunted one yesterday, it just didn't want to grow up. Forgive the bluritude, forgot to turn off the fan.

gallery_1189_650_1501191.jpg

And the Sugar Punch x Madonna plants...gotta think up a catchy name sooner or later.

gallery_1189_650_3302965.jpg

This coming Saturday I'll up-pot them, then give them a few days to settle in before flipping them next Tuesday.

Pro tip-Sugar Punch kief is really really strong... :whatthahell:

Later

Glad to see you back and that you are well. Looks like you got some fun things in store. B saf and keep up the great work

In terms of hot peppers, will they eat Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Scorpion peppers? I got some seeds from those, they are some of the hottest in the world, I dont think the rabbits will be nibbling long this year.....

Glad to see you back and that you are well. Looks like you got some fun things in store. B saf and keep up the great work

In terms of hot peppers, will they eat Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Scorpion peppers? I got some seeds from those, they are some of the hottest in the world, I dont think the rabbits will be nibbling long this year.....

The thing is, only the fruit is hot...so the critters eat the plant and not the peppers. Once peppers start growing the deer will pretty much leave them alone...the problem is getting the plants to the fruiting phase before they get eaten up.

Growing them indoors until fruit set would probably work, but then you'll need to acclimate them before taking them outdoors...or you could try using chickenwire and making cages for the plants...I thought about it, but it sounds like to much work for my lazy ass.

Part of the problem for me is that I live just inside city limits and the deer are fully aware that they don't have to worry about being hunted...and consequently, there are a whole lot of them, and they are not the least bit shy about being seen, they're even out and about in the day time...I've seen individual deer so many times that I can recognize them on sight, and they're so used to me that I can approach them to within 10 meters before they start to move away.

Ah well, at least the local stores sell habaneros year-round so's I can get my fix :yummy:

glad to see everything is going good. not sure what your gonna do bout them deers tho. i tried to put some outdoor once they started flowering last year but the scent of the flowers attracts them even more. been thinking of making a mini custom green house out of couple clear rubber maids melted together. sugar punch x madonna, man you got me drooling. madonna was another one i wanted back then and didnt have the funds for. i think sannie said sp was suppose to be the replacement for madonna if im not mistaken. should be nothing less than perfect.