•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
keesthemad

CHEESEBURGERS!

I'll post more pics and info later on...

gallery_9137_4028_117638.jpg

Be sure to check www.cheeseandburger.com.

This is #30, the macho nacho!

Kees.

I was making some hamburger buns...

Never tried that before, quite complex though for simple bread...

Flour with milk and egg yiest sugar and salt mixed together,

then set for an hour,

then add more flour till nice dough,

then make pancakes out of it and let them rise,

then bake at 200C (400F)

We'll see!

Kees.

i like making my own burgers 2,,,,i place a small piece of cheese and fold it in the burger.

My meatspice mix: Ketchup, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, chopped up ognion, (cumin, cinnamon ,clove,well basicly kebab spices), pepper and salt.

Love tossing them on a grill to get that grilled flavour to it.

greets and watch that yiest mixing,,,(sugar salt and water shouldnt be in direct contact with it :P)

Hup

Sadly just cheese for lunch, no burger, but the buns work out fine... I made a couple extra, so cheeseburgers for dinner tomorrow.

gallery_9137_4028_1136032.jpg

Kees.

@ Hupla, if you all would feed your beef better you wouldn't want to add all those spices.

@Kees, nice looking bun there mate.

No feed the beef a decent hay and grain. It was just something I noticed while in Europe. The meats were not of the same quality that we have here, but then I do live in the farmland. I personally eat a burger to taste the meat not a bunch of spices.

I usually do add some spices, but that is black pepper, a little salt, thyme rosemary and a tiny ammount of chilli pepper.

I don't think it's a european problem that livestock is mistreated.

But anyways, i try to find good meat.

Kees.

Nice buns kees :P

A real burger is a true thing of gastronomical beauty!

My secret ingredient is a splash of heavy cream in the ground beef, just enough to see the meat emulsify slightly. And good ground beef, even have your butcher grind up some steaks for you.

Salt and pepper only to season. Then I have the lid for a big glass jar that's just burger size to form the patty. Make sure to really press the meat together so it won't fall apart when cooking.

I prefer a searing hot coal fired grill, but a hot ass pan will do just fine. Seared crisp on the outside and still a bit bloody in the middle served with Swiss cheese and grilled onions.

Kill me now, I'm home.

Maryjane may be my love, but food is my passion.

All hail the great cheeseburger.

Seared crisp on the outside and still a bit bloody in the middle served with Swiss cheese and grilled onions.

Maryjane may be my love, but food is my passion.

Mmmm...Sounds...so....good...

And I couldn't agree more with the second statement

No feed the beef a decent hay and grain. It was just something I noticed while in Europe. The meats were not of the same quality that we have here, but then I do live in the farmland. I personally eat a burger to taste the meat not a bunch of spices.

you re right in a way Mave ,,,but we do have simulair quality meat if we look 4 it :P (is a whole quest tho)

spices and herbs are to enhance the flavours,,,,,,,,,and i forgot to add that i use 20% porc in the mix 2:)

A hamburger 2 me is a snack,,,if i really wanna taste beef i grill me a sirloin or something.

Grinding up steaks is something my heart cant take. Why spoil meat like that??

greets,

Hup

Hupla occasionally I grind the entire cow and add suet for hamburger. Pork does make a good addition to a burger. You do have to have that fat to get the good flavor of the meat. There is nothing that matches the taste of a "greasy burger".

Folks, I fully understand the importance of the mighty hamburger in human evolution, BUT as a South African I have to mention the Boerewors hotdog, or as we call it, the boerieroll. Unique to SA this is the ultimate form of daylight munchies. Anyone here ever had one? Hehe.

Nice buns kees

Was thinking the same thing, Love a burger on the grill.

I'll post more pics and info later on...

gallery_9137_4028_117638.jpg

Be sure to check www.cheeseandburger.com.

This is #30, the macho nacho!

Kees.

What no onion rings? :)

southwestern style bacon greenchile cheeseburger on a fresh onion roll is the shit,not really hot just mainly adds great flavor :D

I'll post more pics and info later on... gallery_9137_4028_117638.jpg Be sure to check www.cheeseandburger.com. This is #30, the macho nacho! Kees.

Haha I dont know if i'd be able to open my mouth wide enough to bite that burger.