•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Tbuds

OG Kush,,Heri

RP OG Kush and Mota's Herijuana 50day flower under dual spec 1600wt in RDWCgallery_370_1686_444911.jpggallery_370_1686_98452.jpggallery_370_1686_927454.jpggallery_370_1686_1413563.jpg

Thank's,,in my haste to no it all,,i did not finish reading :P

Nice buds there mate. Those pictures are worthy of putting in the picture of the month contest. :P

Very nice pics. Mavs right, you should enter one of those in POTM. What's the "RP" in the OG title? Clones or seeds? Again, very nice, thank you. Take care and have fun.

Those r from seed and the breeder is Reserve Pravada Fem's.gallery_370_1686_107810.jpggallery_370_1686_859713.jpggallery_370_1686_1092209.jpg Thank You.

I'm liking the looks of the Reserva Privada OG... I am growing her and the OG 18 right now.

You've got my mouth watering in anticipation.

Reserva Prevada huh? Damn! I love being surprised sometimes. I don't "trust" OG cuts from clubs for the most part ( name game, wasted too much time growing out crap), and was wondering how the Reserva OG played out. Quite well, in your hands at least. Thanks for the reply and for the great pics. Take care and have fun.

I'm liking the looks of the Reserva Privada OG... I am growing her and the OG 18 right now.

You've got my mouth watering in anticipation.

You will love the mighty #18 Dub. It's one of my top 5 of all time. Hoping this Sharksbreath is comparable in quality.

Let her run 10 wks.

Peace.

mahavishnu

Nice shots.

A BIG fan of Reserva Privada's genetics. I run their Purple Wreck and Confidential Cheese - just started their Kandy Kush x Skunk. Sharksbreath is in bloom - though she's going to get dropped after this run. Not very pleased with her structure.

Thank's all for the comments,just sit n here jar 'em up. The OG turned out nice as did the Heri. The smoke on the OG is a Lemony Hash taste,,but i think it needs a good 3wks n jar's b a little smoother. It's not what i'am looking for tho??? I did a flowering clone just in case tho. The plant needs supercroping. Heri no good tastes,but it does knock uout @ night. 4 now the search continues. Next Black Desile,,Kandy Kush,,Rocklock,,Purple pineberry,,Black Widow,,OG(clone),,Herijuna(lookin 4 male) and Veneno.gallery_370_1686_390987.jpggallery_370_1686_365406.jpg Herijuna Left,,OG on Right. I do c the #18 does get better reviews..I hav always wanted to run Purplewreck and i do c it is released again,,but my frige is full for now.

Tbuds Nice OG!

Your OG looks very very much like the Chemdawg 91 cut.

I've been running reserva OG for a few months now but mine looks totally different. Mine looks more like FIRE OG. I am amazed to see how much yours looks like the real chem thats pretty cool. I will have to pop the rest of my pack and hope to find one like that, so far the 2 I did from seed looked and smelled pretty much the same with pointy nugget structure and no foxtailing.

Nice job man! Those look mighty tastey. I hear you on the Heri male, I'm going to pop the last half of my pack ( Sannie) and make some F2's and hopefully a nice male. I'm running a few girls out of a Cali Con. mix pack, lookin for a nice OG. I'll throw some updated photoes of them @ my spot tonight. Well done man and I wish you luck on your quest.