•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ManBearPig

Manbearpig strikes again.

just had my 1st few of this years sannie-lings sprouting! yay, so far 2 The oneXcronic X nycd, 3 killing fields, 4 elmonstre, 2 chocolate rains, 3 jackberries and about 7 sativa mix seeds are up.. also got some other interesting crosses that have been going for a while already, including anaberry(anathesiaXblueberry indica), purple skunk, mango kush(cheeseXsannies-mixed-kush), anaberryXelmonstre, KO Kush F3, AnaberryXko kush, Dutch Berry, AnaberryXafricanskunk, White Rhino, PurpleHazeXhashplantG13 and Afghan.

seedlings still to come up... the mask, cali orange X thai sticks, extrema, thai X mountain hermit sativa and cheesy-transkei-kush.

more updates to come.

gallery_945_1692_533806.jpg

:P

thanks man, it's gonna be a long one, these girls are gonna be large... we should start seeing 1st results around march. =)

just remembered that i also have 3 seeds of splitt coming up.. super keen to see how those go in this southern climate.

prodigious line up!

I think you'll like the OnexChronic x NYCD... at least, I really did!

Cheers

Yes sir , thats a sweet line-up you have for the show MBP ! :P

.. definately keep you busy :P

tuned in , has :P ;) , & ;) at the ready ;)

take care

;)

@ FlaTransplant - AH man, those the one cross diesel cross cronics are retarded man, like literally, they have come up with down syndrome or something.. only 2 up and they are the weirdest seedlings i have ever seen... the one is growing with only starter leaves, it has no nodes. pretty depo i was lank keen to taste it, maybe cross it with killing fields and get a "the One" dominant pheno

@ milde - no they aren't up yet man, the bigger beans seem to take a lil longer 2 sprout

@ Sannie - i'd really like some replacement freebees for these duds i got dude, it's not the first time, had some chemdawg X new blu diesel i think it was..? they didn't come up at all. .. but ya, i'm not the one who ordered these seeds, so i'm not sure what the protocol is, since i got em as a gift. i do know that they are sannies strains for a fact tho. all the proper seeds i got are germing just fine so far... so if u feel inclined, i'd really dig 5 the one x new blu x cronic and 5 of those strawberry hashplant seeds, as i requested those as freebees, but some how my buddy got it wrong and got the mask (which seems well decent, just that i have 1 already)

update - all the nycdxcronicxtheone are dead now, lol. i was unlucky i guess! the splits also all died, but those seeds where very old, so its not surprising. several plants demolished by slugs.. but overall things goin good, not anything worth photographin yet tho.. i think i might just wait for everything 2 be out the ground b4 i post anymore pics in fact, to avoid thieving scoundrels taking the fruits of my labor in the night. thats a big fear of mine.

Awwww , no fun :)

bad luck on losing the cross :)

( go on, post dem pics ... you know u want to ! ) :) :smoke

take care

:)