•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM DECEMBER

Ola!!

*from the first of each month a new POTM topic will pop up to post entries.

*Poll is started from the last of the month to vote for a winner (7 day poll )

*10 pics will be selected for this poll if there are more entries

*Winner gets a donated gift and eternal fame in the OPG files!! (thanks 2 all participants in advance)

RULES:

Submit one pic,, can be old , can be new, as long as:

* its yours

* youhave more then 25 posts

* it hasnt been submitted in previous potm's.

* its Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, plantparts .

* its uploaded on OPG gallery

* (no mods or admins,,we get 2 vote and pick 10 for the poll tho )

first prize: Get to choose 10 femmed or 20 regular seeds from Sannies shop. Bacto & spongepots included :PSANNIESSHOP

runner up gets:

choose from "gifted"beanlist

draws get: to split the prize

Thanks Sannie, blazing pisteleros, noname, DW and BK etc for granting some awesome prizes !!

LETS POST!!

• Like 1

The Purps, nearing harvest.... I love the way the buds in this strain take on faces as they ripen, this ones my totem pole warrior with purple leaf shield. LOL -Peace-Shimmy :P

gallery_2538_1432_225417.jpg

Continuing with the invertebrate theme, His abdomen is as big as a thumbnail.

On my outdoor Master Kush X Northern Lights I bred.

gallery_2841_1605_215411.jpg

Peace

my contribution....

Kunduz Kush x Master Kush,a crossing we did,to keep the Kunduz alive....

gallery_1237_692_83951.jpg

:P

holy smoly, 4 sweet pics already,this is gonna be the best month yet. mack.

Olla :P ,

Nice to sey all of yoursss!!! :P Show some of me Puss Kush! Finish a long time agoowww... ;)

gallery_1598_1369_2008733.jpg

Cerio Leo :P

Truth - Gorgeous Cindy :) Beautiful purple Shimmy! Awake: That's a fantastic spider - I loved Novembers Praying Mantis, as well :) Saxo: Super crystal-ly Kush goodness :grinning_respect:

I'm harvesting Paradise Seed's White Berry, this evening. She's had a two week flush. It's my third time flowering her (one of my patient's favorite for daytime pain relief) always a good performer.

gallery_2948_1675_288408.jpg

day 63 extrema

gallery_2002_1709_82228.jpg

Truly a beautiful bud there J, perfect specimen. Peace-Shimmy

You all are causing me to jones...thank you!! When I close my eyes I can smell each and every one of them. Beautiful, beautiful ladies you all have there. @Awake, you use menacing spiders to keep your ladies safe there, and here, we use rattlesnakes, lmao!

a - i think its horseshit that you VOTE FOR YOURSELF. come on how republican can it get???? you should be voting for fellow board members, makes the competition fun, AND RELEVANT

b - cause these fools are posting pics "FROM A LONG TIME AGO" man these pictures should be of current grows, HENCE "DECEMBER" picture of the month and what not. its not a december picture if it was taken may 2003.

c - kind of funny how i see these EXACT SAME pictures on other boards -UNDER DIFF NAMES.

yall crack me up. gonnna go back to where the grown ups hang out, and have a system that was thought out WHILE THEY WERE NOT HIGH. and it actually works.

yall crack me up. gonnna go back to where the grown ups hang out, and have a system that was thought out WHILE THEY WERE NOT HIGH. and it actually works.

Good idea lol. Opengrow is awesome IMHO!

Also you seem to have missed the point lol, its a photo contest run on a monthly basis, NOT a competition of who can take the best photo during that particular month. If you do vote for yourself, it is only one vote after all so in the grand scheme of things not so important? Lastly, not really sure why people having different usernames on other boards is a problem :grinning_respect:

Good idea lol. Opengrow is awesome IMHO!

Also you seem to have missed the point lol, its a photo contest run on a monthly basis, NOT a competition of who can take the best photo during that particular month. If you do vote for yourself, it is only one vote after all so in the grand scheme of things not so important? Lastly, not really sure why people having different usernames on other boards is a problem :grinning_respect:

i never attacked opengrow nor sannie. his gear is the shit. just simply the way the photo of the month contest is. look at this entire year, SAME NAMES SAME CONTEST, SUBMITTED BY THEMSELVES. just diff month. kinda shitty and not fun if you ask me.

anyways dont even bother commenting further i wont return to this site, fortunately sannie still hooks me up via other outlets, and i actually talk with him not some kids in their moms basement acting and maxin all cool.

later kiddos

Plain ol bubbleicious for me, from my whats in my box thread. Good luck all.

gallery_2091_1182_565730.jpg

Hey dont mean to interupt the fun, but is this NIRVANAS Bubbleishus :grinning_respect: Some nice plants there for the price. No messing about this months POTM I see ppl are flying them in.

a - i think its horseshit that you VOTE FOR YOURSELF. come on how republican can it get???? you should be voting for fellow board members, makes the competition fun, AND RELEVANT

b - cause these fools are posting pics "FROM A LONG TIME AGO" man these pictures should be of current grows, HENCE "DECEMBER" picture of the month and what not. its not a december picture if it was taken may 2003.

c - kind of funny how i see these EXACT SAME pictures on other boards -UNDER DIFF NAMES.

See ya later. :grinning_respect:

not some kids in their moms basement acting and maxin all cool.

later kiddos

:) umm, :grinning_respect: rofl