•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM DECEMBER

Hi Bodderas, yes its from Nirvanah. Its a nice looking plant with an average strength.

Steve tissue - welcome to OG. Quite an entrance calling us all fools but hey I suppose PMT affects us all in different ways. The only other name I post under is spongepotbobpants but I always take separate photos for each forum. Thanks for your underwhelming contribution to a nice forum, from a very stoned fool.

Regards

jwf

ho ho steve man,,

stop judging things from behind a keyboard m8.

I respect opinions,,,but yours is a bit load and rude , dude.

Certainly do hope that your statements arent caused by being excluded in last months poll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause then i have u direct u to the rules of the POTM contests (lemme keep adultery in the middle in this matter then)

Rules:

Submit one pic,, can be old , can be new, as long as:

* its yours

* youhave more then 25 posts [/u]

* it hasnt been submitted in previous potm's.

* its Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, plantparts .

* its uploaded on OPG gallery

* (no mods or admins,,we get 2 vote and pick 10 for the poll tho )

2 bad u feel the way u do man

greets,

Hup

I quite took effence a little but that doesn't really take much with me :grinning_respect: I can be a tad sensetive at times :) but didn't want to get into a negative debate, but no doubt ZISSOU will be back with a diff name doing exactly what he has critisized :) Well he said he isn't gonna come back,! which am glad he can take his sour grapes, and eat them else were :) . So see ya Mr sour grapes, not like he wouldn't get his chance in the next poll,? is it.I think some ppl just like to throw a spanner in the works to sturr things up, and thats it.

GreetZ Bod.

ho ho steve man,,

stop judging things from behind a keyboard m8.

I respect opinions,,,but yours is a bit load and rude , dude.

Certainly do hope that your statements arent caused by being excluded in last months poll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause then i have u direct u to the rules of the POTM contests (lemme keep adultery in the middle in this matter then)

Rules:

Submit one pic,, can be old , can be new, as long as:

* its yours

* youhave more then 25 posts [/u]

* it hasnt been submitted in previous potm's.

* its Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, plantparts .

* its uploaded on OPG gallery

* (no mods or admins,,we get 2 vote and pick 10 for the poll tho )

2 bad u feel the way u do man

greets,

Hup

:) So Sozzle didn't even qualify for the contest in the first place :) sorry find this really funny cos, he's not even done 25 posts, and he was calling us all stoned FOOLS, come on SouZZu U owe us all an apology :grinning_respect: .Nah !

I cant vote for myself because mods cant enter picks in the contest.

gallery_833_383_73648.jpg

gallery_833_383_48505.jpg

gallery_833_383_52042.jpg

Be happy I cant.

Now I no why Mods aren't allowed to post :) some nice plants there I must say.

Is this like streaking through a football match?

u are allowed to run the whole field man!!

make sure to enter pics here ( so stick u bud somewhere ),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will be a exception on the rule

:grinning_respect:

i never attacked opengrow nor sannie. his gear is the shit. just simply the way the photo of the month contest is. look at this entire year, SAME NAMES SAME CONTEST, SUBMITTED BY THEMSELVES. just diff month. kinda shitty and not fun if you ask me.

anyways dont even bother commenting further i wont return to this site, fortunately sannie still hooks me up via other outlets, and i actually talk with him not some kids in their moms basement acting and maxin all cool.

later kiddos

Wow. Talk about a kid in the basement!

I believe most adults can hold their tongues when need be.

Steve, I think your mom is calling you for supper. :grinning_respect:

My infantile pennies.

Peace

I know a guy can't win with a pic like this one because it's very ordinary. But I was going back through the pics from my first grow/harvest in June of 2010 and found this shot of my first harvested bud ever. So it has sentimental meaning to me. :grinning_respect: This is a Nirvana White Widow. This bud was cut at 8 wks. The rest of the plants went to 10 before I took them down.

I'll have some good pics to enter in the coming months though. All Sannie and E$ko gear.

gallery_2455_1718_574619.jpg

glad i could keep you all occupied on this lame ass forum, shit jumping down my throat is the most activity i've seen here since it was built!! BRAVO.

please let me keep entertaining you

(had nothing to do with the POTM, i could care less about free seeds, if i remember correctly SANNIE SENT ME A PACK this summer and im stocked on his gear) thanks for that by the way man, hit me up i have some of those newers about to get chopped that i wanna talk to you about.

(go on, please, im totally reading this, and hopefully you guys feel better after adding some blah blah blah comment that you think matters)

GO!

i never attacked opengrow

doesn't exactly go hand in hand with saying:

this lame ass forum,

let alone:

anyways dont even bother commenting further i wont return to this site

Thanks for the laughs though :grinning_respect:

im glad you have such a brain to analyze someone elses conversations and approach.

you should really use that skill somewhere a little more usefull, or helpful maybe.

i guess thats why they say we're lazy nowadays.

your smart though dude!

im glad you have such a brain to analyze someone elses conversations and approach.

you should really use that skill somewhere a little more usefull, or helpful maybe.

I do man. Psychology.

Peace and Love

Milde

(Perhaps the mods should consider deleting the off topic posts? They seem to constitute at least a page of this thread

Yeah it's a bummer that mods can't contribute.

There are people who see the worst in anything and if we participated they would think it was rigged. As if the POTM really was not just for fun.

At Overgrow, you could get karma on your posts. Some people would get so much, they would have bars. And it meant something to them.

Can you imagine going in for a job interview and putting that on your resume?

Employer: I see that you have a masters in advance robotics from MIT and that you developed a program to get inner city kids into private schools. But the real reason we brought you in was that it says on your resume you won POTM in October 2005. LOL.

It's just good humored fun. It takes a positive outlook and a sense of humor. But it doesn't mean anything.

It's just fun. Took me a long time to realized that having fun and being fun was they key to enjoying life and getting laid on a regular basis.

gallery_312_1540_369012.jpg

The whole thing with trolls folks is that they want to get a reaction. It's not a troll under a bridge, it's a troll like people fishing, trolling for a reaction.

If you react to a troll, it gives them something to do. The worst thing you can do to a troll is .... nothing. The other thing is be a happy ,outgoing, successful person attracting the positive you are putting out. It really works.

Hey dont mean to interupt the fun, but is this NIRVANAS Bubbleishus :grinning_respect: Some nice plants there for the price. No messing about this months POTM I see ppl are flying them in.

Brother that is a prety ladie ya got there , Thanx to share. I do love sweet weed :) peace Andmoreagain

The other thing is be a happy ,outgoing, successful person attracting the positive you are putting out. It really works.

Your damn right there Joker :grinning_respect: Over the last couple of years I've been living my life according to the law of attraction & its made a huge difference you really do get back what you give out.

This is what I like about OPENGROW U can turn the most negative aspects into positive ones, like the mods do on ere.Without me mentioning other board etc, (that I'm not a fan off) this is the only site that Ive felt at ease and comfort, not being afraid to speak without some lune ball attacking me with verbal wanting to get things of his chest, hell on some sights I felt bullied, hahaha oh poor me the victim :grinning_respect: :) Anyway a little :) I know so am gonna get back on topic, so ere goes.

gallery_1164_957_7296.jpg

Just an ikkle bud of KillingFields, X Madonna :) I have put similar pics in before, :)

Gorgeous shots Bodderas & Phil~!

Thank You Robotdinosaur :grinning_respect: