•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bazz F

Playin' with Pollen pt.1

Hey Bazz, is this a1 lead ounce weight there :) Doing its job alrite :smoke HasppyNew Year to U all and U too BaZZ.

GreetZ Bod.

@ Foodstuffs, covering pots is so that the roots go to the surface of the medium, as well as the bottom :smoke The reflection is the added bonus off course :)

Hey Bod. Happy New year, i noticed when i put covers at the base of my plants that itkept them from drying out . and made it easy to tell when to water. thanks for your input i did not know that. Bod i hope things are looking up for you this New year. :) Peace Andmoreagain

Bodderas, bling bling :smoke couldn't find anything else that would fit in the pot, so i thouht i'll do it this way. Best wishes to you as well, let's hope 2011 turns out good for you :)

Robotdinosaur, thanx! Will update later this afternoon when the lights turn on.

Sprayed them with Colossal Budblast & Fishmix (biobizz. both half dose) yesterday.

BF

Pica time! I mentioned that i was taking care of some feloow growers baby's, those will be gone by tonight. So the KO will have all the room they need to develop better. Now some lower leafs are slighltly damaged, but nothing to serious.

First up is Anesthesia, took a clone from her today. Love the dark green leafs, le's hope it's a girl!

gallery_1563_1727_2284908.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1968249.jpg

Didn't have enough weights, this will do for now :)

The rest will be KO Kush, later this week i'll let you see which ones are my favs to go on with.

gallery_1563_1727_664681.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_2456932.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1648037.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1172629.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_2123716.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_579724.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_462224.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1282107.jpg

forgot to make a headshot on this one

gallery_1563_1727_2183075.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1000400.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_2118896.jpg

One of the KO clones

gallery_1563_1727_555279.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1670683.jpg

BF

One of the plants i took care of, was a male Og KushxKo Kush. Since that person had no interest in it, i took a clone from it. Also due to the fact that i want a male for reserve. Just one of those cases where you need a man and you can't find one :no

Potted up the OG KushxKO Kush male to a 2,5L pot. Added wormcastings, and watered it with a little bit of Fishmix. Also putted some Piranha in the roots, after that i put a plastic bag over it since it doesn't have much roots.

gallery_1563_1727_1103971.jpg

Starting to see some sex on the KO Kush, 1 is a confirmed female. However this is not the one i got my eye on.

So far so good

BF

Hey Carper, nice to see you here! Thanx for the comment ;)

Hey MiltonPepper, very nice to hear that! Good motivation to keep you all updated ;) Thanx :no

Little update :no

From all the plants 2 KO's & 1 Anesthesia are left, 1 KO & 1 Ana are female and i'm still waiting on the last one. The 2 girls went into their final pot (15L) and are liking it alot! Especially Anesthesia, KO has some trouble adjusting to the new soil (no burns or what so ever, but just a bit slower than Ana)

The Og KushxKO Kush male is doing well, he's starting to grow a bit since he was repotted. All 3 clones are well rooted, and should be going to a friend of mine this weekend to serve as mother.

Anesthesia

gallery_1563_1727_12651.jpg

KO

gallery_1563_1727_856252.jpg

still waiting on her/him

gallery_1563_1727_151164.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1269874.jpg

Og KushxKO Kush, what about OKO Kush for a name? Kind of simple, but it'll do ;)

gallery_1563_1727_565802.jpg

3 clones

gallery_1563_1727_1554163.jpg

So this weekend the clones are out of the tent, giving me and the plants some more space to work with. I'm almost certain that the last KO is a female, however i'm still waiting for a hair to pop out. If 'she' does, she will get the 10 L pot and after a few days the 150W will be introduced to them.

Not sure weither i should scrog them or go on the way i'm training them now. Have to find a nice screen for it first (threw away the last one)

BF

Thanx Indican :no

Still not sure bout the last KO's sex, but it's in a 10L pot now. Maybe it will turn out male, too bad. Can't hardly imagine, since i've thrown away 8 KO males out of a 10 pack already.

gallery_1563_1727_353486.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1650408.jpg

The cutting on the right i got from a friend who's taking care of the 3 clones. It's Megalomania (according to him) and was created by KTM. From what i've read it should do a good job outdoor, so she gonna catch some pollen as well ;)

Also got out the TL's and put back the 150W hps

BF

:lol Bazz I see that the clothes pegs seem to be effective too, and doing the job we wanted huh,? :) I'm peed off for you bro not being able to see pre-flowers before it actually sets off bloom I know its easier said than done but if thats possible try it.,Is there any trichomes visible ;) I know this isn't a definite way to tell, but I think the structure on the plant also should give us/you an indication weather its female and it does look it to me but anything can happen 8/10 studs is un lucky I dont want to say .Does the KO have really big rings around the bracts were the base of stems protrude :) just look at the nodes and if its building big bulky rings its a sign that the plant is building these to take the support from the bulging rings,ie, big buds and only girls make big buds. But males do it also but not as big, anyway good to see that U are being able to veg these plants pretty well, do U not have a lupe they are quite effective I think, but as a reminder things in 18/6 are not set in stone as far as knowing sex, just an incline. Males always bloom first ,but this time I got my-self surprised cos all I put in my bloom cabby are male except 1,an Accidental Haze, so thats 5 males out of six :) But they all carry some trichomes and the Afghan X NYCD stud looks very do-able for a purple Herijuana girl we will have to see ;) All the best Bazz keep up the good work dude, we will get there together brother one day and make it soon enough ;) and good luck with it all, it will all work out .The Bio bizz rocks btw, if only I used it sooner.

Big GreetZ Bod :no

Well Bodderas, my guess was u lucky shot, the last KO turned out te be female too ;) Indeed, those rings are present, but what i could see with my lupe didn't look at a male sack :no

Good to hear you've found a good soil, hopefully you won't be bothered by critters or bugs this time :)

gallery_1563_1727_1052318.jpg

The Og Kush x KO Kush male

gallery_1563_1727_1802059.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1027149.jpg

Ko that showed sex the last

gallery_1563_1727_694556.jpg

Anesthesia

gallery_1563_1727_1732944.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_2035828.jpg

And the second KO

gallery_1563_1727_2250450.jpg

The Megalomania cutting is having some trouble adjusting, i think i gave it a bit too much water. She also came in a sort of rockwool plug, and i potted it a bit to high, causing it to dry out to quick i guess. Anyway, she seems to get a bit better now, she will be the only one i have to fed seperate since she doesn't have the tabs.

I'm thinkin of keeping the male in a seperate box under 18/6 while the girls will go on 12/12. After 2 weeks i'll introduce the male, from what i've heard the KO male that was used in the OGxKO cross was a quick bloomer.

Some thoughts on this anyone?

BF

Cheap ass solution for keeping the male under 18/6 while the girls will go 12/12 this week.

gallery_1563_1727_430712.jpg

I'm gonna bend the girls some more, to fill up the space some more. Guess i'll have to drill some holes in the pots ;)

BF

ps turns out the male is probably not Og KushxKO Kush, most likely it is LA Pure Kush x KO Kush :no

Waiting to be confirmed......

Thanx dude for editing :)

Pure Kush aka Puss Kush or LA Pure Kush is clone only. Kind of structured like bubba, but fruity flavor. Did someone self one and cross it to the other? I'm doing a cross with it myself now. Will be interesting to see how yours turn out.

The first KO that U are trying to judge sex looks like to me a female, but U will not know till full bloom. All looking sexy Bazz :D Then again it could be a stud but the thing I get at is when U see pre-flowers it normally give me an indication whats what,?.If not sure then I just put em in 12/12 with the rest :D As U already know dude, I got to go now had 1 to many before I dig myself into more shit :D Tarrah dude.

GreetZ da nut :D

Joker, to be honest, i'm not so shure what parents the male has. The baggie pic should confirm it, however other sources say it's OgxKO. Anyway, i like him :D I'm hoping to continu with the seed coming from Anesthesia and KO #2.

Bodderas :D well i had my drink this weekend, no more alcohol for me :D 5 hours of fun, and 24 to recover :D

There are only females in the tent now, no balls in sight :D The male is doing fine under the savings-light, just have to bend him sometimes. He doesn't need nutes much, slightly burned tips he got after some grow nutes. So only water for him the upcoming days.

Tomorrow i'll update with some pics, by then the clock goes 12/12!!!

Well I wish I could drink less but still this isnt a debate about my nasties :D hahaha, ok getting back to business am glad we got a gud female count going on just what U wanted, and that its all working out how U expected.I'm wright by U brother.

GreetZ Bod.

good news on all females in the grow room bazz

drink drink drink fek fek fek drink drink drink it's all good

grtz carper

good news on all females in the grow room bazz

drink drink drink fek fek fek drink drink drink it's all good

grtz carper

:D ;) I hear ya Carper but when ya body says enoughs is enough and u can't stop :D then its oh fek, fek, fek, shit am dyeing and theres fek all I can do about it :D Not over till the fat bitch sings :D , anyhow I would like to remind Bazz that this is the MICRO section ;) ;) :D well supposed to be anyways ;) ;) What a nice comfy show this is :D Best of luck so far so good brother.

GreetZ Bod.

on topic please :D

Got myself (and the girls) a Lumatek 250W dimmable, which is on 75% now. 100 % makes the Ruck fan go full throttle, and for this run 75% will do fine.

gallery_1563_1727_763997.jpg

The girls are doing fine, but now i realize these 18L are a bit big for these small plants. Watering takes some practice, but they're doing well. Lesson learned, but i can't do anything about it now.

gallery_1563_1727_295411.jpg

KO#2

gallery_1563_1727_114636.jpg

Anesthesia on the left, KO#1 on the right

gallery_1563_1727_2019234.jpg

Megamelonia which is doing better and better, just needed some time to adjust. Took a clone from it this weekend, went to a buddy :D

gallery_1563_1727_1050544.jpg

The male got a 23W savings bulb instead of the 8W, so i had to bend him in order not to get his tips burned by the light.

gallery_1563_1727_341539.jpg

So i took clones from all plants again, just to hook a buddy up. The timer is on 12/12 now, since they had a pretty long veg, i expect them to start flowering quickly, so i can hopefully introduce the male after 3 weeks or so.

BF

i gave that baggie to clown,,,,on a day we smoked loads of weed and had a few beers.

The x is done by balza.:D

It is LA pure kush a.k.a puss kush x his KO kush male. Musta been a hell of a day haha

sry for all the confusion,,,,,only question that remains now is,,,,,,,,,,,was the KO kush a F1,F2 or F3 ??

I think F1 myself.

greets

Don't be sorry Hup, i have one 1 man and 1 man only :D Not sure which generation the KO male is, but i know he has the following marks:

-not very branchy, closed assending growth

-Relatively small ' round' leafs

-Very fast blooming, first signs of flower 2-3 days after introducing the 12/12 regime. After 2 weeks first pollen is dropped and the male is done flowering after 5 weeks.

-pretty tolerable to mildew and bugs

Now i have to come up with a name for Anesthesia and the Megamelonia :D

BF

edit: took some pics of the male, i think he's gorgeous :D :

gallery_1563_1727_247517.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_1827584.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_2304086.jpg

gallery_1563_1727_479983.jpg