•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MiltonPepper

DR60 grow

So after sitting on the sidelines for a while I finally got some DR60 action going.

The strains are Cheeseberry Haze and The Mask F2.

The Mask was popped later because I lost one plant at a young age so it's alittle behind, don't know if it's a girl yet either. The CBH was a femmed seed.

I use organic soil mixed with perlite and myco with buffertabs and bacto, trying to keep it as simple as possible.

The light is a 250w MH for veg and HPS for flower.

gallery_2231_1774_1230806.jpg

gallery_2231_1774_1452024.jpg

gallery_2231_1774_57965.jpg

My camera is about 10 years old so the pics aren't great but atleast it's something. :)

Happy new year!

Nice job man, they look super healthy and happy! I love the growth on the CBH, you are rockin that DR60 and that 250 seems to be just the right fit. I have a 60 too, they are a very useful size. I use mine for seed runs. Well done!

:smoke Going to pull in here and sit in to watch this grow. The plants have a nice color, and look healthy. :)

Nice to see another DR60 grow in this corner, neat little tents they are.

Here's a Dutch grow report on those CBH, also under a 250W HPS. smokeyB's Grow

Not my own report, but i thought i would you know, they can grow quite big after switching to 12/12.

Good luck!

BF

Hi and thank you all for your kind replies!

Bazz: I actually flipped to 12/12 the same day I posted the pictures cause I wasn't sure about the stretch of the cbh and I will check out Smokeys grow to see what I can expect.

And I have to say your Anesthesia scrog was a huge inspiration to me.

Be well everyone!

Nice to hear that Milton P ;) Aren't you afraid that your space won't be fille up properly? The Mask isn't feminized is it? It could turn out male :no

Maybe you could pop some more seeds?

BF

Yea, the start wasn't ideal, this comebackgrow will be a little test and I will come back strong in the next one. I'm thinking 4 feminized and topped Hericules...

I wish I had the space for motherplants and clones but for now it will be all done from seeds so I won't be able to really dial in the strains. There will be some chaos in the tent I'm sure.

If the mask turns out to be a boy I'm hoping the cbh stretches all over the place :no.

Hericules sounds good, maybe a scrog? ;)

I'm sure you would get a decent yield on the CBH, let's hope The Mask is a girliegirl :no

Do you have bloomnutes?

BF

I have been wanting to try my hands at a scrog, with the limited height it sounds like the way to go to boost yield.

Been feeding them nothing but tapwater and bacto every other week but I have some BAC flower in case they need it.

Thanks for checking in Bazz :no.

Update.

Things are progressing nicely, the cbh are craving more water now and they were both fed tapwater with bacto today.

gallery_2231_1774_886857.jpg

gallery_2231_1774_881782.jpg

gallery_2231_1774_830798.jpg

And a sucky side by side under the HPS shot:

gallery_2231_1774_1339538.jpg

Take care!

They look like some happy plants to me :)

I'm surprised the mask isn't stretching a bit more but her side shoots are making her look round.

look forward to seeing your results!

peace and happy vibes

I'm going to have to watch this one, Glad Phased talked me into getting CBH.

Scrogging in small grows can be fun

gallery_833_383_179662.jpeg

You can Definitely boost the yield.

Thanks for checking in Scone! I'm hoping to do a scrog after this grow. I'm happy Sannie and the crew are making a nice selection of feminized beans for us that don't have a lot of space, it really saves some time and trouble.