•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM JANUARI 2011

Yup, gettin more & more competition here for sure ! ;) :) ;)

I hope ya'll like this " bud in-a-jar " shot of my TOC ' black' pheno final harvest buds :)

gallery_1264_886_425531.jpg

good luck all posters :no

take care

:)

Lots-o-color this month, might as well keep with the trend.

Querkle

gallery_2841_1605_478618.jpg

Best of luck to you all

Peace

What's the lineage of this nice strain Bacgrower ? Thor ? a Marvel product... :)

She looks a bit like sweettooth 3 for me. She have delicious leaves and buds...

Best regards and good luck all !

Guy's there's some serious bud shots coming in, some wicked pics I thought I'd share my rare purple Herijuana with yall good luck everyone :)

gallery_1164_1395_140111.jpg

What's the lineage of this nice strain Bacgrower ? Thor ? a Marvel product... :no

She looks a bit like sweettooth 3 for me. She have delicious leaves and buds...

Best regards and good luck all !

hey hiwatt long time bro :) this grow was at week 7 when photo was taken ,i didnt take photos when croping to much for the bones :)

let me find out but im sure it is trinty county indica x sour diesel , tastes of sweet pineapple , smells like juice fruti chew gum , if you find the right phemo good night time meds for sure .. i love the GDP , really nice smoke robotdinousaur and a lot of good weed here in this tread good luck to all ;)

hey hiwatt long time bro :no this grow was at week 7 when photo was taken ,i didnt take photos when croping to much for the bones :)

let me find out but im sure it is trinty county indica x sour diesel , tastes of sweet pineapple , smells like juice fruti chew gum , if you find the right phemo good night time meds for sure .. i love the GDP , really nice smoke robotdinousaur and a lot of good weed here in this tread good luck to all :)

Thanks for infos on Thor Bacgrower, that Indica/sour D sound delicious as you tell.

Purple for fun ? nice pics page... ;)

gallery_804_1591_79663.jpg Cheeseberry

GetMo, that's an eyecatcher!;) I'd say the judges have their hands full this month :) Everyone has pics of such beautiful ladies so far...mouth watering. :) Awesome grows everyone! ;) :no :)

I'm glad this decision is not up to me, but if it were, one of those KF shots would be #1.

Damn fellas this is the best month so far !!! Island I hope there is a bit of purps in my BBK x THE MASK cause yours are sexy! Awake, how did you like Querkle it looks great!

This is an Anesthesia f2 bud. The plant is almost too pretty to take down.

Almost.

gallery_3138_1799_60051.jpg

^^thats a beut! been dieing to grow that strain, need to send about 20 orders so i can get all the dank freebee's.lol mack

Fucks sake that KFxM looks very very appealing! I would make room for that any day. Everything looks great this month, I don't who the hell to vote for. Ha! Good job everyone!

Thats a gorgeous plant Zan! Very nice work there, good luck to ya! Peace-Shimmy:)