•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bodderas

Madonna X Anaesthesia

Hello there fellow Open growers, rite lets get straight to the point, ;) I had a wonderful Madonna (green pheno mostly ;) ) She was as potent as hell, I just could not get over the amount of crystal production, taste and smell. It tasted of passion fruits and smelt ,tasted the same with hints of grapes and Diesel. I just had to pollinate this girl, and not only being skint and needing more beanz at the time,I decided to pollinate her with an Indica stud from Sannies mixed pack, which i belive to be now an Anaesthesia stud ;) Both pollination and offspring, from what I have tried so far have been a success, so the minute I get paid next the offspring will be available in Sannies shop as freebies.

I only germinated 5 seeds, from the Madonna :no ended up with 3 Females, and 2 males. I gave 1 girl away as proof to a friend that she'd bring him nothing but joy, and the remaining 2 female plants left over I took some pics. Two phenotypes were noticed from this batch, 1 being excellent for Sea of Green a single colar looking Afghan plant (my favourite) the other another Indica looking plant with thick stems with parallel branching going near to the top, the short parallel branching phenotype had a real Sativa high, so offspring will vary am sure, both beautiful plants and am so lucky for this to happen, i found everything in these seeds that I wanted resin, taste, nice smell, and good potency. I can describe the stone/high pretty much as Madonna herself but with more calming properties, basically Madonna without the roller coaster ride, more relaxing body Indica stone, Id say which was my intention

So here's some pics I took enjoy looking at them as I have enjoyed smoking the bud none off the less it was just a pollen chuck ;) and now sadly the stood is no longer with us,. I did notice no negative growth patterns an yet again highly impressed, no Hermie's recorded as yet so far so good, heres some pics enjoy.

Ok lets start off with the plant that gave me a nice Sativa high, still an Indica phenotype with parallel branching good for small spaces too :no

gallery_1164_1783_71021.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_182882.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_20498.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_180934.jpg

So U can definately see the Sativa influences in this plant, now for the Afghani phenotype ;)

gallery_1164_1705_22671.jpg

gallery_1164_1705_62793.jpg

gallery_1164_1705_113511.jpg

gallery_1164_1705_24856.jpg

gallery_1164_1705_122485.jpg

gallery_1164_1705_170567.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_90384.jpg

Now getting close to harvest times, with much better quality pics, I still blame the cam ;) The Afghani phenotype was my favourite in case U could not tell ;)

gallery_1164_1783_88785.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_38199.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_45552.jpg

gallery_1164_1783_169652.jpg

Ohh yes yes, U can see the hints of purple creeping back in towards maturity in bloom, what a nice smoke this is all thanks to Sannie and Co, soon these beanZ will be availible as freebies if all goes well with the shipping ;) :no ;) .

GreetZ Bodderas ;)

Awesome Bodd! It looks like Madonna on 'roids. Seems to have some nice variation. Those will be a great addition to the stellar line of freebies. Nice job and Thank you!

Awesome Bodd! It looks like Madonna on 'roids. Seems to have some nice variation. Those will be a great addition to the stellar line of freebies. Nice job and Thank you!

Hola Soopy, U got it in one ;) Providing there's no problem in shipping they will be available. I have them here ready to be shipped on my next pay date. U are most welcome :no

GreetZ Bod.

Hello there fellow Open growers, rite lets get straight to the point, :) I had a wonderful Madonna (green pheno mostly ;) ) She was as potent as hell, I just could not get over the amount of crystal production, taste and smell. It tasted of passion fruits and smelt ,tasted the same with hints of grapes and Diesel. I just had to pollinate this girl, and not only being skint and needing more beanz at the time,I decided to pollinate her with an Indica stud from Sannies mixed pack, which i belive to be now an Anaesthesia stud ;) Both pollination and offspring, from what I have tried so far have been a success, so the minute I get paid next the offspring will be available in Sannies shop as freebies.

I only germinated 5 seeds, from the cross (Madonna X Anna) ;) ended up with 3 Females, and 2 males. I gave 1 girl away as proof to a friend that she'd bring him nothing but joy, and the remaining 2 female plants left over I took some pics. Two phenotypes were noticed from this batch, 1 being excellent for Sea of Green a single colar looking Afghan plant (my favourite) the other another Indica looking plant with thick stems with parallel branching going near to the top, the short parallel branching phenotype had a real Sativa high, so offspring will vary am sure, both beautiful plants and am so lucky for this to happen, i found everything in these seeds that I wanted resin, taste, nice smell, and good potency. I can describe the stone/high pretty much as Madonna herself but with more calming properties, basically Madonna without the roller coaster ride, more relaxing body Indica stone, Id say which was my intention

So here's some pics I took enjoy looking at them as I have enjoyed smoking the bud none off the less it was just a pollen chuck :o and now sadly the stood is no longer with us,. I did notice no negative growth patterns an yet again highly impressed, no Hermie's recorded as yet so far so good, heres some pics enjoy.

I noticed that I have been a little stoned recently :) but what I ment to say is I only germinated 5 Madonna X Anna seeds, and out of the 5 ,3 were female, sorry for my poor write ups ppl, will try to be more clearer in future. :) ;) :no Ps beanZ are in the post,!!!

Thanks Boderas

When they are arives over here I will put them in the shop for our follow growers.

Sowing the seeds of love :)

greetz sannie

Thanks Boderas

When they are arives over here I will put them in the shop for our follow growers.

Sowing the seeds of love :D

greetz sannie

Yes brother Sannie :D So the beans did arrive :D so happy now there's some more nice freebies available in your shop. For ppl who wish to know more about Madonna X Anna just hit me up, expect average yeilds with some real nice earthy tasting crystal dank,! Expect flowering times around 60 days I thought this cross was a fast bloomer :D I thank yet again Sannie and Whazzup for letting me play with these genetics.

GreetZ Bod.