•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

fresh249

KFxMadonna Chemberry Madonna ChocoRain

just thought I'd post some pics of the latest girls

KFxMadonna -- super lemony and large like Jack Herrer

Chemberry - crazy sativa spears all over, with a skunky, fuel and a little berry smell

Madonna (got 2 of these) Both Look like they have lizard skin -- super thick, dark-green leaves covered in sugar -- smells like berries and raspberries -- one is already turning purple, beautiful!!

ChocoRain -- had 2 females, the one I kept doesnt have the choclate smell yet, more earthy, sweet and coffee smell with tall sativa looking buds, the other is short, stout, and my friend swears up and down it smells and sampled exactly like dark chocolate

sorry for the quick post -- I'm in a bit of a rush and pissed I don't have anyone for Valentines (so these gals will have to do I guess :lol:

Oh yea, I'll post smoke reports on each strain AND

1/2 the garden is using BioCanna Bloom with their bloom stimulator, carboload, and gravity

other half is advance nutrient 3-part, carboload, and gravity

(and of course a bit of mychroizha :lol: )

garden shot

gallery_2409_1857_127891.jpg

kfxmadonna side bud on left and madonna reaching-up on the right

gallery_2409_1857_612716.jpg

KF x Madonna cola

gallery_2409_1857_123222.jpg

Madonna single cola -- lizard skin and grapey

gallery_2409_1857_401652.jpg

gallery_2409_1857_146493.jpg

peace and hope someone gets lucky this weekend (since it wont be me :engel

just thought I'd post some pics of the latest girls

KFxMadonna -- super lemony and large like Jack Herrer

Chemberry - crazy sativa spears all over, with a skunky, fuel and a little berry smell

Madonna (got 2 of these) Both Look like they have lizard skin -- super thick, dark-green leaves covered in sugar -- smells like berries and raspberries -- one is already turning purple, beautiful!!

ChocoRain -- had 2 females, the one I kept doesnt have the choclate smell yet, more earthy, sweet and coffee smell with tall sativa looking buds, the other is short, stout, and my friend swears up and down it smells and sampled exactly like dark chocolate

sorry for the quick post -- I'm in a bit of a rush and pissed I don't have anyone for Valentines (so these gals will have to do I guess :lol:

Oh yea, I'll post smoke reports on each strain AND

1/2 the garden is using BioCanna Bloom with their bloom stimulator, carboload, and gravity

other half is advance nutrient 3-part, carboload, and gravity

(and of course a bit of mychroizha :engel )

garden shot

gallery_2409_1857_127891.jpg

kfxmadonna side bud on left and madonna reaching-up on the right

gallery_2409_1857_612716.jpg

KF x Madonna cola

gallery_2409_1857_123222.jpg

Madonna single cola -- lizard skin and grapey

gallery_2409_1857_401652.jpg

gallery_2409_1857_146493.jpg

peace and hope someone gets lucky this weekend (since it wont be me :lol:

:lol: Dont be sorry brother U have us here @v Opengrow some pics of ya Madonna wouldn't go a miss what a superb plant and smoke she is.Well best of look with things the Madonnas rock.

GreetZ Bodderas.

Feel lucky you aren't forced to fork over a ridiculous amount money for a bullshit, made up holiday. I'm going to start a holiday called "powertool day". On this day you must buy your man/woman a power tool or face divorce.

thanks truth -- do you know of anyway to get rid of that smudge? I've cleaned it a few times and its still there (maybe time for a new camera :engel

Yea -- I like the "powertool holiday" :lol: that cheered me up :lol:

Bod :: yea Im REALLY looking forward to the madonna's -- hope they come back in stock, they kick ass to watch grow and have some out of this world smells and

colors

Thanks for taking a look .... I'd post a bunch of boobs and buds but got to get permission first (but those are next)