•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

saxo

little Homebox - Grow

Hallo OpenGrowers

here is my current Tent-Grow:

- Homebox S (80x80x160cm) /250W

- 5 Strains from Seeds:

-3 Black Jack (sweet seeds-fem)

-3 Sweet Afghani Delicious (sweet seeds-fem)

-2 Skunk#1 (sensi seeds-fem)

-2 Northern Lights #2 (self feminizing test)

-2 Dutch Toxic [ToxicBlue x NL] (regular) Thanx F.o.t.H. :lol:

gallery_1237_1861_51445.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_110816.jpg

...this time i dont give them veg time,i want to start with 12/12,never tried this bevor...we´ll see

:lol:

Hi Saxo, nice line-up of strains :lol: Hopefully the Dutch Toxic will turn female, did only 2 pop up?

What kind of nutrients are you using? I'm keeping my eye on this one :lol:

Best of luck!

BF

:lol: I'm also asking the same as my Brother Bazz SAXO, what food we using also am too looking forward to this I'm rite behind u also :lol:

Greetz Bod.

Thanks for your Comments,Bros !!

This Typ of Soil....

gallery_1237_1861_824.jpg

..and this Typ of Bloom-Fert i´m using...

gallery_1237_1861_22995.jpg

...nothing else

less is more ... :D

4 out of 5 D.Tox. Beans did pop up,also the self-feminized NL #2 Beans(4 out of 5) ,but i use it just to fill up my Tent.

The remaining 2 D.Tox and 2 NL i gave to a fellow Grower

I´m hoping too,it will turn girls :D

I´m also looking forward to the S.A.D. , first time growing them

You have 5 good strains, Saxo. :P Your tent is all set up and ready to grow :D ...you have peaked my interest. B) I will definitely be watching this one. :D Good luck to you Brother ;) DG

Your rite SAXO :D less is more and better, I too am an expert at this :D not by choice though but some how cheep and cheerful is my way, and organics mainly apply B) :P And so it works out perfectly the soil life does the work as we no it.

GreetZ Bod.

saxo,

i have a little soft spot for the SAD sweet seeds, it's was my first grow

watch out for the strong pungent smell from them in flower dude

grtz carper

Thanx a lot,DG !! :D

Hallo Bod ,think I´m gonna fert them 2 times,it should be enough :D

Hey Carper,we´ve already got experience on SweedSeed´s BlackJack,MohanRam and WildRose.

... the smell was always checkable,i.m.o. ...thanx for the warning B)

Well I cant wait till U start cooking :P gonna be interested on how U pull this 1 off in style and methos is it gonna be stright SOG, :D U have the same power lamp, but over a bigger/wider space than me, still its good to see this,! so cant wait to see some Buds from U, good luck brother with the feminised batch, is there a couple of self made S2's in there or S1's even(NL's) :D tell us more about this. HESI is Chemical B) so feeding is not needed as often so twice should be enough I agree cant wait.

GreetZ Bod

I've done a 12\12 from seed grow a few months ago and from my experience you better let them veg for 3 weeks before going 12\12.

12\12 from seed would still make the seedling veg for a while and the lack of light hours would just slow the growth.

I can link you to my grow log if you'll throw my a PM.

Anyhow, if your going to flower them ASAP use at least 1gallon pots.

Cheers.

I've done a 12\12 from seed grow a few months ago and from my experience you better let them veg for 3 weeks before going 12\12.

12\12 from seed would still make the seedling veg for a while and the lack of light hours would just slow the growth.

I can link you to my grow log if you'll throw my a PM.

Anyhow, if your going to flower them ASAP use at least 1gallon pots.

Cheers.

I disagree :D depends on genetics, Killing Fields, Jackhammer, Lady Caine, even Sannies jack and SHACKZILLA these can all be done from seed with very impressing results. Sannie has proved it in around 13 weeks with about 3 days 18/6 just for the seedling tap root to develop.Hell I myself with Sativa genetics have been impressed with this method.Only Indica dom genetics, I'd say need more root establishment in the media, therefore more Yield with only 2 weeks growth when flipped to 12/12.With the genetics mentioned they still grow as if in 18/6 for the first 3-4 weeks 12/12,this is how we end up with good results still, however I can not comment on the SWEET SEEDS genetics as I know very little about them.Here's Sannies resent thread enjoy with results Sannies 25 Killingfields and Shackzilla 12/12 from seed. .I know its a bigger output lamp :D but so what,! on a smaller scale it can be done as I no it B)

GreetZ Bod

Thanks a lot for the feedback!!

Hey Bod,a fellow grower/good friend did the feminizing thing...with collodial silver,i think(if you want to know exactly,i will ask him)

he sprayed some cuts with that agent,after this the female cuts turned out some male flowers.from this he pollinated some cuttings to get these fem beans...

this is the first try on this fem NL-beans..hope it gonna work! He already tryed the same with Lowryder´s and they came out great,100% fem Plants!!!

Hallo Fonz,3 weeks veg time would be to long in my little tent,imo. I gave them 2 weeks veg at my last grow,they went 1meter+...

https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=39915 ....thats why i want to try this way :D ...oh,i got 6 liter-pots(~1,5Gallons) should be large enougth

this is how the babies looking doday.....

gallery_1237_1861_35349.jpg gallery_1237_1861_63147.jpg

:D

Well good luck with the Feminised seeds Ive also herd of this process, so it's not something new .So its already been proven to work.Thanks also SAXO for the nice description of genetics with the packets included B) I see Sweet seeds is a Spanish brand, theirs a few Spanish breeders out there :D which says it all really, Spain is a country perfect for producing genetics especially for the outdoor seasons out there,and I know the laws on Cannabis are relaxed. U are actually allowed 3 plants in your garden, when I was in Mollorca last year, I couldn't help see some nice bushes of pples balconys and its all allowed, why can't the rest of Europe be like this,? I know Ive gone a little off topic but still,looking really good and take care :D

GreetZ bod.

Hallo Bod,i was little bit wrong,Sorry!! Those Beans were made by using the STS-Methode. with Silver Nitrate & Silver Thiosulphate, not collodial Silver!(guess,there´s a difference..i´m not an expert... :D )

Ja,in spain the laws are more lax than in the rest of EU and the climate is great for growing. SweetSeeds got some fine strains,i.m.o....worth trying B)

:D

I disagree :D depends on genetics, Killing Fields, Jackhammer, Lady Caine, even Sannies jack and SHACKZILLA these can all be done from seed with very impressing results. Sannie has proved it in around 13 weeks with about 3 days 18/6 just for the seedling tap root to develop.Hell I myself with Sativa genetics have been impressed with this method.Only Indica dom genetics, I'd say need more root establishment in the media, therefore more Yield with only 2 weeks growth when flipped to 12/12.With the genetics mentioned they still grow as if in 18/6 for the first 3-4 weeks 12/12,this is how we end up with good results still, however I can not comment on the SWEET SEEDS genetics as I know very little about them.Here's Sannies resent thread enjoy with results Sannies 25 Killingfields and Shackzilla 12/12 from seed. .I know its a bigger output lamp :D but so what,! on a smaller scale it can be done as I no it B)

GreetZ Bod

I didn't say they wouldn't grow at 12\12 from seed, I said they would veg in 12\12 for 3-5 weeks and that veg time would be faster if given 18\6 or 20\4 while getting into the flowering phase at the same time.

I didn't say they wouldn't grow at 12\12 from seed, I said they would veg in 12\12 for 3-5 weeks and that veg time would be faster if given 18\6 or 20\4 while getting into the flowering phase at the same time.

Well it seems that some were I have read U wrong :D , either way horses for courses, ;) we do whats best and what works for our selfs, by far the more vegetation from seed is better but also depends on method, but for Sannie's Sativas vegging for 3 weeks with a 250 HPS would be a waste of time for me if in SOG .A SCROG however most definately more veg. Best of luck FonZ :P

GreetZ Bod.

Hallo Bod,i was little bit wrong,Sorry!! Those Beans were made by using the STS-Methode. with Silver Nitrate & Silver Thiosulphate, not collodial Silver!(guess,there´s a difference..i´m not an expert... :D )

Guess they aren't the same only herd of the Collodial silver application B) I'm not either by far any expert on making femmed , but still it interests me ;)

GreetZ Bod.

....found this about making fem seeds with STS (Silver Thiosulphate Solution):

https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/top...ce-male-organs/

B)

I would have thought it would be the same process :D ,or simular but different chemical, let me have a look thanks SAXO :D

GreetZ Bod.

Interesting all them processes to make femmed way out of my league for sure :D dont have the right environment for alot of things but it doesn't harm to have a peek and know a thing or 2 am sure .U will agree.Getting back to the genetics when U mentioned SKUNK no1, being far from Skunk no1, ? what did U mean by that.Do U mean that original Skunk has now no longer been with Us or it has been lost in the Cannabis gene pool ;) .The Cheese Exodus Cut is known to be the so called original cut in the UK ;) U have probably herd the twist a thousand times as I have but still dont dig it , :D none of the less to me if its good its good, if not its not and thats it really B) what do U think.However I do know what ppl say when they mean by loosing genetics in a gene pool , and that it is important to try and preserve so pure blood lines of cannabis strains stay pure without hybridising them am I making sense ;) :P yet again I'm up for corrections ;) There's nothing wrong with making crosses so that we can get offspring with both traits from parents, but keeping thing as they are are also important.

GreetZ Bod.

gallery_1237_1861_72045.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_54925.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_98655.jpg

those babies are 8 days old today ;)

;) Loving the look of these SAXO cant wait for them to grow up and be strong sexy girls ;)

GreetZ Bodderas

...hmmm :D i´m not sure,if the Skunk#1 is still with us in it´s old,pure Form (i just know Sensi´s "Skunk1" and "the Pure" /Flying Dutchmen):D " The Pure" should be very close to the original Skunk#1,as the Breeder promise B) . heard about the UK Cheese-Cut,but don´t grew till now my self....

It can´t be wrong,saving(still existing)pure Lines,but crossing diff.Genetics together, to get diff. Traits from,is intresting also :P

Okey what about Super Skunk Sensi :D Only difference isd an Afghani farther in the make, hell a bit more Afghani is good for me, dunno about the Sativa lovers in there but still I too am looking.Got some hybrids ere with like Shishkaberry X the Pure, I wonder what they will bring ,infact gonna take a peek now , and maybe germinate some more B)

Greetz Boddish :D