•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

saxo

little Homebox - Grow

...ja,Sensi´s SuperSkunk is just a Backcross to its afghan Ancestors to add some more Indica to this mostly Sativa,i.m.o. ,and to get more dense and more pungent Buds from the Skunk :D

Shishkaberry x the Pure sounds intresting to me,Dude! pop them up,Bod B)

:D

...ja,Sensi´s SuperSkunk is just a Backcross to its afghan Ancestors to add some more Indica to this mostly Sativa,i.m.o. ,and to get more dense and more pungent Buds from the Skunk :D

Shishkaberry x the Pure sounds intresting to me,Dude! pop them up,Bod B)

:D

Hey U monkey, I have no space in here my bloom cabby is full and I still got 1 jackberry that's still in 18/6 that I never managed to fit in, so its hard work, I'm telling yas :P I got a fair few kinky hybrids I want to pop at minute but I just can't get round to them, I have alot to get through and alot I want still, especially on the OG Kush,strong Kush selection and KO's the real heavy hitting kushes extreem narco effects is what I want.I managed to get myself some nice selection of Papiver Somniferum seeds, OFFTOPIC all diff colours from coffee brown, black, blue, and pale white, grey, and odd yellow ones so their some am thinking of doing some Poppies and preping for the spring, get some cooked O flake on the go, and the rest with the heads I leave to dry and make a steeped tea, but thats for another topic ;) all the best for now will keep popping in.

GreetZ Bod.

:D isch gucke! (ill be watching you)

wish you all the best for this grow. I had no good

In the futuer i will get many motherplants of sannie regular seeds by a friend. Theres waiting a lot of work because i have to select the bests theyre just sexed out cuts (dont know if this the right word for it) and he needs a lot of help.

see you

"GG" :D

Danke GG!

Thanks for your good wishes :)

they popped up 15 days ago and doing well,i.m.o. :)

gallery_1237_1861_16165.jpg -Dutch Toxic

gallery_1237_1861_15500.jpg -Skunk #1

gallery_1237_1861_74949.jpg -Black Jack

gallery_1237_1861_112057.jpg -Sweet Afghani Delicious

gallery_1237_1861_16819.jpg -Northern Lights #2

...but this one looking not as nice as i imagine :) bit crippled and light in color :)

it gets the same Conditions than the other ones.... what do you think? any suggestions?

greets saxo

High humidity allround

very tiny mutation on the last pic and the first.

They will have no further problems of this and will flower perfektly.

Keep it up saxo.

grdz e$ko,

Thanks a lot, Joke & e$ko :)

...the soil could be too hot a bit,because i gave them only 3 days in starting-soil,than they went into the big pots.

...hmm,the last few nights were more colder,maybe humidity+temprature :) i´m gonna watch this.

greets saxo

Hallo

those Babies are 19 days old now,of that 18days 12/12.......

gallery_1237_1861_32808.jpg

I´m looking forwart to spot the first signs of Flowering :) one more week maybe :)

....these two Plants in the backround are Lebanese,just to check their sex. We want to use them for a little OutdoorProject...

:)

passing a can of larger to bod as im getting ready to sit down on the sofa ready for the show saxo

grtz carper

Thanks a lot for your replies,Bodd &Carp :)

i can´t wait to discover the first little flowers on them :)

Looking great now Saxo........ Exciting to see the end result....Never done 12/12 with indicas, but sats are working very well that way....

By the way STS is pretty toxic to play around with, so be very careful not to get on your skin or any thing. Working with CS is pretty easy. Anybody can do it, you just need some 99.9999% pure silver, put it in 0 Ec water, rather make two electrodes from the silver and put some current on the silver 6-12 volts. Then if you have a Ec meter you can see how much silverions get in the water. When its strong enough, just foilar spray the chosen and vegging female, for some days or weeks and when you start flowering it will be males, not females.

Its much easier and simple than what you would think. You can buy Colloidial silver on Ebay for small change, then use a mobilephone charger for the current. ery good for making S1's.

Thank U ,Satyr :)

Ja,it´s usual done to Sativas than to Indicas,but i hope,i can safe bit Time and they stay little bit shorter...we´ll see :)

It´s not a big thing,doing the STS-Methode(of course,RubberGloves are needed,because its very toxic),but these CS sounds nice & simple to me too,Thanks a lot!!

gallery_1237_1861_188468.jpg --Sweet Afghani Delicious

gallery_1237_1861_6065.jpg --Black Jack

Het Satyr thanks for the explination on making Feminised seeds will have to give it a go some time ;) Getting back to SAXO the plants are looking quite sexy I have to admitt,I think there's enough Sativa still in the Indica dom, baby's to do what we want which is to produce some nice bud, which I have all the confidence in.Okey they are Indicas but there is some Sativa in there, just enough to do the trick especially Black Jack (BlackDomina X Jack H) if I'm correct is a good example lets wait and see, looking good SAXO lets hope U have no more probs. :icecool

GreetZ Bod.

Danke Bodd ;)

I´m not worried about the Sativa/Indica-mixed ones(Sk#1;BJack;DTox),they should get no Problems,but the nearly pure Indicas like NL;S.A.D could maybe gonna have

some Problems without 16/8 ;) How ever,i´m not the first one,set it on12/12 from the beginning,so it gonna be ok,i think ......but as You said already:..."lets wait and see" :icecool

;) :P

gallery_1237_1861_114556.jpg -Dutch Toxic

gallery_1237_1861_5433.jpg -Skunk #1

gallery_1237_1861_48884.jpg -Northern Light #2

;)

Hallo outioutson

Thanks bla bla ;)

Now it starts! after 24 days (12/12 from beginning),the first little Hairs are showing already ;) .....

gallery_1237_1861_109601.jpg

...but unfortunately ;) one of my Dutch Toxic´s becomes male ;) ....

gallery_1237_1861_28449.jpg

so i replaced it with this Lebanese, ...were placed in the background (to showing their sex for outdoor-use)

gallery_1237_1861_89571.jpg

...my second DTox did not shown any sex till now :P good sign,imo.

:icecool

So was that Male from a regs, :icecool pack or just a Hernie ;) nevermind gud luck with the Leb.

GreetZ bod

hey hey,

yes,outson ,thought about finishing her in the tent ;)

i know,has been bred for outside use,but she´s suitable to indoor also.as the breeder promised,she should be ready in 40-45 days :icecool ......we´ll see

gallery_1237_1861_57278.jpg

he,bodd ,those DutchToxic´s were regular beans.... ;) but the second one becomes a girl ;)

gallery_1237_1861_69173.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_109435.jpg

:P

:( Guten Abend,Bonsoir,Good Evening....

Today i was cutting off a few lower branchies......

gallery_1237_1861_61129.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_92484.jpg

...i gave them away to a fellow grower to filling up his room.

Meanwhile the Lebanese went over top of the rest,thats why i was bending her down......

gallery_1237_1861_26759.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_48083.jpg

nice Sunday Evening :(

Hey Saxo,

nice to see you growing again! :(

But be careful, you´re living in the land of shit.

Nice plants!

If you need STS you can get it here:

http://www.leplantage.nl/epages/00123850.s...20dream-0006%22

You can thrust this shop, it´s a friend of mine. I´am working with that stuff, too.

I´am trying to make my own female seeds, but that´s not so easy.

Viel Erfolg mit Deiner Runde

Gruß

Torsten