•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

saxo

little Homebox - Grow

Hey Alter,Thanx a lot!!!

intresting link :(

pix from today.....

gallery_1237_1861_74017.jpg

The Lebanese is faster than the rest :( first little buds are showing.....

gallery_1237_1861_13520.jpg

..seems like,the other ones still takes a bit longer(Dutch Toxic)....

gallery_1237_1861_123136.jpg

:wub:

Hallo all,

yesterday i gave them some fert for the first time....

gallery_1237_1861_33881.jpg

they 38 days old today(12/12 from start).......

gallery_1237_1861_83197.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_23303.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_72766.jpg

my glue strip was catching the first victim...... B) .....a fuckin´ gnat

gallery_1237_1861_39383.jpg

:verrygood

Awesome hygro/termometer.......Germany.....Is that land of shit ? ........I thought your rules weren't so draconian...was there not something, about coffeshop like places in Hamburg some years ago.....but I may have been hallucinating...LOL...Nice Micro grow M8...

I would still recommend the Cs method...its so easy and cheap, with no danger....and it works.

SAXO looking good brother :verrygood then lower branches u snipped off makes me go B) as I prefere to keep them , but no point if they are not gonna be much use. Cuts instead, were I woul;d have tried to use the lower branches as part of yeild, gonna have to look , watch a learn from U brother :verrygood

GreetZ Bodderas.

Hey Thank You much,Bros!!!

Satyr: These Hygro/Thermometer i got from a Hardwarestore ~7€ ? ..ja,it´s made in germany B) ..think,i remember..there were something about Coffeeshops,but hmmm :verrygood ,we don´t have some till now ....

Fuzz,Thaks ,i´m happy,you like them :P

jwf: guess,Lebanese its better grown outdoors than indoors,i just used it to replace a male.But maybe she turns out good under artifical sun :P

oh btw., remember this : https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=43155 B)

Bodd: those lower branches could not reach the light without much streching & the buds wouls stay very tiny,that´s why i snipped them off :) and a growing friend want to use this cuts to fill up his room....so i got two flies on one hit.... :P :verrygood (do you also got this saying?)

B)

Hey Thank You much,Bros!!!

Satyr: These Hygro/Thermometer i got from a Hardwarestore ~7€ ? ..ja,it´s made in germany ;) ..think,i remember..there were something about Coffeeshops,but hmmm :P ,we don´t have some till now ....

Fuzz,Thaks ,i´m happy,you like them ;)

jwf: guess,Lebanese its better grown outdoors than indoors,i just used it to replace a male.But maybe she turns out good under artifical sun :P

oh btw., remember this : https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=43155 B)

Bodd: those lower branches could not reach the light without much streching & the buds wouls stay very tiny,that´s why i snipped them off ;) and a growing friend want to use this cuts to fill up his room....so i got two flies on one hit.... :P ;) (do you also got this saying?)

;)

Yeah SAXO, I see my buds will also be small at the bottoms, :verrygood but usually less plants make up for it down there with me, ;) This time I should have done what U did cos I put more in than I bargained for, problem with regs :verrygood(will is for some like me) I expected some males :P popped 5 Indica mixed and ended up with 5 females :P so there's 4 in the cabby bit too big for the light but nevermind, I jst can't bring myself to destroy them B) or just take the strongest and setroy the weakest B) so am trying to re-veg no'5 wich Is a Jackberry in a 2 liter pot on the windowsill and its showing pistills cos it ws in 12/12 for the sexing,. I could not bring myself to kill her no matter what :) So now am hoping for a re-veg its got all summer to do it in the bathroom light/window, but maybe it will carry on blooming I dunno will see a test plant, ;) ;) anyway been without for a few days so if I'm that desperate maybe I can make some BHO, or some jelly ISO Hash from one of the plants as a quick way to get me some THC again instead of having to wait for my harvest.

So over here we would say KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE ;) Instead of 2 flies lol,

GreetZ Bodderas.

Man those look sweet! Nice tent setup also. Maybe there's hope for my little 250W grow. I was thinking about training them but now... I'll have to keep an eye on this one. Love that thermo/hygro.

Regards,

Phyto

gallery_1237_1861_65394.jpg

......So over here we would say KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE :) Instead of 2 flies lol, ........

:verrygood birds? hmm....,i would prever the Option of killing two flies than two birds B) :P

gallery_1237_1861_57823.jpg

Hallo Phyto,Thanks a lot!!

..what is so fukn´ special with my Hygro/Thermo? (you not the first one,asking about it B) ) It´s not made for growing. when the two pointer stay in the black rectangle in the middle, so the temp/hygro-conditions in your flat /living room are optimal.... :verrygood

gallery_1237_1861_87275.jpg

SAXO can I ask U a question B) Whats with the tension meter :verrygood Joking with U brother lol, its jst an English saying thats all try not to look into it too much just a phraze,. Killing anything except KILLINGFIELDS can't be so gud, but we understand what we are saying rite :) , Btw they are coming on very nicely liking the show :verrygood B)

GreetZ Bod

Hallo Phyto,Thanks a lot!!

..what is so fukn´ special with my Hygro/Thermo? (you not the first one,asking about it B) ) It´s not made for growing. when the two pointer stay in the black rectangle in the middle, so the temp/hygro-conditions in your flat /living room are optimal.... :verrygood

Not sure Saxo- it just has a style and aesthetic that catches the eye. In your lil' homebox I'm guessing that you got about 100 cm of grow height, allowing for gear and light separation. Does that sound right? Are you concerned about stretch?

Regards,

Phyto

Nice n' green, that's how we like 'em!

Good stuff saxo, keep it up bruh.

Peace

B)

so saxo you have the filter on the inside so your exhausted air don't smell leaving the tent.......

....yeah,SPW,what else :verrygood to clean the air in the tent,the Filter should stay in the tent too,i.m.o. but the fan can be placed outside the tent,when needed.

my tent is 1.60meter tall ; in english: 5 Feed :)

gallery_1237_1861_74503.jpg

PHYTO: Hey,no Problem,i´m glad,if you like my HygroTherm :verrygood ,just wondering.....

yeah,if i remove this two PlasticBoxes under the Pots,i would have ~1m+ /3Ft.+ growing Space between Soil and Light.

i´m not realy concerned bout streching(not yet),the tallest Ladie is today 65cm/2ft.high( other ones between 48-57cm),so i still got some space...should be enought

AWAKE: Thanks,man B)

Schönen Abend,

time to leave a comment :verrygood

Nice to see everything is fine in your tent. I hope youre getting biiiiiiiig buds!

Schaut richtig gesund aus was du da machst B)

bis bald

GG

Hey,Danke,GG!!

some pix.....

gallery_1237_1861_56600.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_182287.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_18021.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_18544.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_96973.jpg

gallery_1237_1861_12892.jpg

...they doing fine so far,but the 2 NL´s showing a strange looking bud development,imo :P

Guten Abend, Saxo!

....yeah,SPW,what else :P to clean the air in the tent,the Filter should stay in the tent too,i.m.o. but the fan can be placed outside the tent,when needed.

my tent is 1.60meter tall ; in english: 5 Feet :P

You can also blow through the filter, but you can use the filter only in one way.

If you get problems with the height of the plants, you can put the filter outside the tent and blow through it.

That´s no problem!

But never change the direction of a used filter, than it will stink.

You can see it here:

It´s my Knipp-kist:

gallery_5351_7758_859987.jpg

Ontopic:

Your plants are looking healthy,! Keep it that way!

Greetings

Torsten

Danke Torsten!!

Guten Abend, Saxo!

You can also blow through the filter, but you can use the filter only in one way.

If you get problems with the height of the plants, you can put the filter outside the tent and blow through it.

That´s no problem!

But never change the direction of a used filter, than it will stink.....

.....oh,now i know,what you´re saying...i never thought about this before,but it sounds logical to me. a Filter is a Filter,no matter from wich direction the Air goes through..possible to suck the Air throu it or to blow the Air trou it :P Thanks a lot!!!

Hoi GG,

You can put the dust-filter inside the carbon filter.

The better option is, to put the dust-filter in front of the ventilator.

Don´t forget to wash the filter after every grow, otherwise the resistance of the filter will get higher.

This is a dust-filter after three rounds: :P

gallery_5351_11532_267361.jpg

Greetings

Torsten