•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Z7 - Project Z - "The Remedy" - Z Series

These are part of Project-Z from the collaborated efforts of Shantibaba & Resin Seeds to provide a truly medicinal variety. Planned to be named "The Remedy".

36 Hours of soaking and we have some tails. They have been planted in "Just Right X-tra" and are under 400watt Ceramic Metal Halides 18on/6off

gallery_2809_1871_636269.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing this.

Thanks for sharing!

UPDATE #02

The z-series are turning out to be a lot hungrier for nutrients than I had anticipated. Going to have to transplant these soon and up the nutes slightly.

gallery_2809_1871_139530.jpg

Very interesting STICKY to see your result here.

What are the genetic specifications u have there?

I am working on a likewise projekt for breeders choice.

The strains that i am working on are Chinensis genetics.

Good luck with this grow my friend

grdz e$ko,

Very interesting STICKY to see your result here.

What are the genetic specifications u have there?

I am working on a likewise projekt for breeders choice.

The strains that i am working on are Chinensis genetics.

Good luck with this grow my friend

grdz e$ko,

I heard about that project for Breeder's Choice! If I am not mistaken you guys have been at it for a couple years, yes?

by genetic specifications do you mean parents/lineage? If so then this is what Jaime at Resin Seeds had to say:

"Z6 and Z7 are 2 selected phenos from crossing Resin Cannatonic female with Mr Nice Afgan x skunk male. The regular version of Z6 and Z7 is coming from recrossing the 2 selected F1 phenos again with the same afgan x skunk male, while the fem version comes from crossing the 2 selected phenos (female clones from them) with the Cannatonic again reverted with the STS to work as a "male"."

so Z6 & Z7 (fem) = [ *Cannatonic x (Afghan Skunk) ] x *Cannatonic

*Cannatonic = *MK-Ultra x G13 Haze

*MK-Ultra = G13 x OG Kush

Hope this helps Esko!

Thank you, come again! :(

Looks like I was puffing on some cloudy herbs...I posted "update #02" twice!!! :twilight zone::

so here is UPDATE #04

phenos 4, 3, 2, 1.

gallery_2809_1871_765993.jpg

Some nice variation in there.

Looking forward to the results.

Peace

Thanx AWAKE, me too! I think more z7/z6 seeds are on the way too! They smell slightly peppery with tiny hint of lemon/citric.

Intresting lineage,Sticky :o

i pulling a chair & holding my thumb for this one!!

:o

Yo Sticky, mind if I ask a stupid question? Is medicinal mj stronger or what? I don't understand the difference between medical mj and normal mj.

It is not that it is stronger Africanbullet, It's that people find relief from different strains for different conditions. A strain or variety that may help somebody with wasting syndrome and chronic nausea / uncontrollable puking may not work at all for somebody with chronic pain or anxiety. And not all pain is the same, there is nerve pain, muscle pain etc etc etc. In fact not all anxiety is the same or created equal. Same with nearly all symptoms and conditions. There are over 400+ chemicals in Cannabis so the term or dubbing a strain medical or medicinal is really just a way to let people know that it has proven to treat some sort of condition or bring relief to certain patients.

This strain is getting dubbed a medical strain because they are trying to breed in high CBD levels/ratios. Which may actually make a strain that will appear or seem WEAKER to the recreational smoker looking for psychoactive effects but may be just the medicine that somebody with torn tissue/ligaments/ nerve damage need. CBD reduces inflammation and all kinds of things but is an antagonist to THC allegedly. That means it neutralizes or dilutes some effects of THC.

Thanx bro. I started to duck, but realized you were cool enough to give an idiot a decent answer. So this Z-series, what would this specific cross be good for? Or do you only find out once you ha certain phenos to test?

Thanx bro. I started to duck, but realized you were cool enough to give an idiot a decent answer. So this Z-series, what would this specific cross be good for? Or do you only find out once you ha certain phenos to test?

Yes the healing properties are definitely pheno-dependent. Hoping that these will be good for Pain/Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Arthritis, Epilepsy, Anxiety, General Inflammation, Insomnia/Sedative, Anti-Convulsion, Nausea, Chemo/Radiation-treatment, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, neuropathic conditions or as an antipsychotic (neuroleptic)/ to treat psychosis. The Cannabis plant is amazing and I can't wait to work with these strains. Shanti has actually sent me more(z6 or z7 reg or fems) so I'll be popping 10 more once they arrive! Also, check out my Cannatonic thread, that is another high CBD strain. I plan to try everything with these plants, like Juicing, Tincture(s), Extract(s), Hash, Raw(salads etc), Smoke, Vaporize, Various edibles(vegan & not). I'll send samples from each pheno to a lab at two different ages to determine the CBD levels.