•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Useless

FUSION SEEDS Official Announcement

hi all , i speak juste litle bit english , but i grow a lot weed lol from sannie genetyque ( herricule , herrijuana , jack berry for my last ) , i'm only interessed for to be a tester , i grow in 2 box of 1.20M-1.20-2.00 withe 400w Super Hps and i command a 3 growroom withe 600 w for this month

all the best and good continuation fusion seed you have probably a new client

edit : I love the look of your lemon thai is very great and beautifull , your work is for regular of femenised seed ??

if I do not select you can sell me? and at what price? thanx

Hey, good luck to your endevor!! I think the more beaneries the better myself!! I'm in to buy some packets when available!! Best wishes to FusionSeeds!!

Hi and congratulations :

Seems like good stuff coming from that "corners "...

I hould love to have something for free from , in spite i am way full of stuff to test .

I still ain't got camara for photos even .....thats a reason i never showed nothin in forums too ...

In case you anyways feel like sending any sample of any strain to southern europe with less responsabilities possible to overload me ..fell free....

and CONGRATULATIONS ....AGAIN ...you even have an alternative to sannie's out of stock "chocolate rain " a real one instead of that shamefull riot beans pricees and attitude ...

stay stouned ,

GM

P.S. = love nofx since almos 20 years from now hehehehe

1 more thing ....growkind admin doesn't let strangers register ....i wanted to check who's dabney blue ::):):))):::)

=---GM---»» @

can t resist Nofx nostalgic fu ckin great tune "green weedy Corn " ehehheheh

=---GM---»» @

Thanks again everyone!

Satyr, I have no plans to work the Chem at this time. But you never, I always to do a few one off's just to see what happens. :)

We will pick a few random testers in a week or so. Anyone we choose will be notified by PM.

Christopher - regular seed. I won't say that we will nevr run fem batches, as we do like to make small one off batches to play with and fem lines can be a very useful breeding tool. What I will say, is it won't be the norm.

Greenman - Shoot me your screen-name you registered to GK. I will have the mods/admin approve you right away. You can also check www.420genetics.com for some grows of the Dabney. :) If you are looking for genetic lineage of Dabney, well it isn't out there. No-one really knows what it is. It is indica dominant, but it is certainly a hybrid, as the sativa side shows in her s1's.

I will help if I can, Useless, but I can only grow between about Sept. 1 to March 31. If you've got something you'd like tested starting in late summer, I'd pitch in. My sativa dom grow starts around Dec. 1.

Best of luck in your new endeavor. If I can't help with the testing, I'll probably help later, with the being a customer part.

Useless and Hupla... Congratulations on your new business and best of luck to you!

If you need another organic grower to help run your seeds for testing, I'd be more than happy to help out. :)

Congratulations Fusion Seeds. I wish you much success in your project.

I'm stoked for your venture. I'm also looking forward to running your gear.

Go forth and multiply!

:)

Z

Sounds great :-)

If you've posted this message 2 weeks ago I would have tried to get to the beta testers list, but don't got the time to run new seeds this season.

If you'll post a message whenever there's a new cross to check I might come around. And when I'll need some new seeds anyway I'll be sure to look at your catalog.

Good luck!

thanks useless , its plain curiosity about Dabney ...its to try and have a simple follow of your work ....

I want to register myself as Greenman , or Green Man , and when already in use i call myself YewMan (per ex : in ICmag i am YewMan to check the pics mainly ),

i will check the girl on the other forum ...if is allowed to ..the .".www.420..." .... stay smoked ...ihihihiih..

=---GM---»»

I am very happy to see dy hard growers working with strong genetics.

I wish Fusion seeds al the best and they will get my help al the way.

Hupla and Useless congrats dude's

greetz sannie

I am very happy to see dy hard growers working with strong genetics.

I wish Fusion seeds al the best and they will get my help al the way.

Hupla and Useless congrats dude's

greetz sannie

thank you for the information, I look forward the liste of the tester, I must restart a session within one month, will be pleased to host more thai

Because it is always a pleasure to grow beautiful plants. and Sannie are master in the art, you probably also.

I hope to have the chance to check my statements

sorry for my very bad english I use google trad

all the best chris

congrats guys!!! :) :) :)

I think there is no better place to introduce your gear to the world than sannies shop!!!

I am all over the LemonThai & LemonBerry...

Just a quick one... when should we expect seeds to be up and how much will they cost?

All the best guys! :)

Please send some of your beautiful genetics to Africa. I will divide and spread them between my friends. I guarantee you at least one comprehensive grow report and maaaany smoke reports. See, you lot in the first world should stop loaning us third world gangsters money and start to focus on empowerment, so empower me already. Pretty please? Hehe.

Congrats guys! I hope all goes well and look forward to picking up some of your strains. The mystery of the Dabny has me on board.

Congrats guys, love to see the synergy between US and Europe and what you guys have produced. Looking forward to all strains you have. All the best and with Sannies behind you, the world is your oyster.

I would love to test out your strains, will be harvesting in a few weeks my full indoors set up and am starting to set up and pop a few seeds for outdoors. mainly the BLU CHOCOLATE for indoors but could grow out the others outdoors

Congrats guys!!! They both sound badass....You can count me in if you want to spread some love to the middle of the States.....I can post a hempy or soil journal...Big or small.

peace and harvests to all.....

Felicitations my friends.

Breed what its in your interests and in your hearts.

Offcourse i want all your seeds in my collection to :)

U guys can use anything u want from me, its a pleasure to see Chocolate Rain used in a new hybrid.

This means its a good one, when friends work with your seeds.

U guys asked permission to use CR, that was very very nice and showed me a good moral start for Fusion Seeds.

Good vibe, mental wealth = good seeds with passion.

Wishing u all the very best

grdz e$ko,

Thanks again everyone. The welcome and support you are showing us already is a bit overwhelming. We thank you all.

Beaver - that is some funny shit there! LOL

Esko - Shame we didn't get to meet when I as over there. We thank you for letting us use that CR male. Hup has been raving about him being the Dabney's soulmate since he found him. You know of course if you want anything from our library to work with, clones or seed, just let us know and they are yours. :)

Cheers to all!

Hey folks.

Saw a post on weed.co.za

about seeds beign sent to SA. I recieved mine hey, still have half, tried to do half guerrilla this season but an african porcupine dug under the fence and caused destruction. Will give the other half a try soon