•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Useless

FUSION SEEDS Official Announcement

choices for the testers will be announced in a few days,

I will contact the selected persons before that to see if they still up for the test :(

greets,

Hup

Oh man, I can hardly wait.gallery_2470_1864_32026.jpg :(

Wow, I just finished checking Mrgreenjeans grow & smoke report on FUSION seeds 'Lemonberry'..

sounds & looks like a cracker !! :( :( :wub:

Grats already FUSION team ! :D

take care

:(

Good luck with your new partnership and your " Fusion " of genetics!

Count me in, that 'Lemonberry' sounds like the one for me, will do a report with pics. Have got a 8 tube T5 just waiting for them to sunbathe under.

Cheers

Exciting....congrats Useless and Hupla......Looking forward, to the years, and products to come....And yeah Sannie is da man....

I have a full schedule for the time being....but I shall return, to try out you guys.

By the way, 15 seeds for 30 euro is a good deal.....

Olla Useless and Hupla,

I send you two an Postcard:

Front:

HAPPY FUSION DAY!!! :wub:

gallery_1598_1641_4181.jpg

LT :(

When you open it: (Start 00:57)

Happy day's me friends,

Much Respect!!

Cerio Leo :(

today are a great day for Fusion Seed, we already know the lucky tester ?

hi !!

look your pm, if you have been choosen you will get a pm.

thanks to fusion for that offer, and wish them all the best in this new venture.

hi !!

look your pm, if you have been choosen you will get a pm.

thanks to fusion for that offer, and wish them all the best in this new venture.

ok thanks for the info , but i'm ....... not selected :( :( lol

only 5 or 6 people got selected till now,,so still a few to go

seeds will be sent out this week. tho some are on their way allready

The french growers havent been decided yet tho we did agree on coxnox having a go at it.

will make final list of testers "known"in a day or 2

greets,

Hup

only 5 or 6 people got selected till now,,so still a few to go

seeds will be sent out this week. tho some are on their way allready

The french growers havent been decided yet tho we did agree on coxnox having a go at it.

will make final list of testers "known"in a day or 2

greets,

Hup

Well if you dont select me Im going to buy them anyway so There!! :(

I am going to order some of those a couple packs of those lemon berry in a couple of days whether you want me to test them or not!! :verrygood

Putting together a 32 1000w med grow right now, and need to find a couple A+ mothers. Warehouse is leased, veg room is built and the flower rooms are getting put together as funds allow. Current selection is 11 phenos of killingfields f2 around day 47, hopefully I find a winner. Eventually it will be 2 12000w flower rooms each running a different strain with an 8000w veg room to keep the flower rooms stacked.

That blue chocolate sounds like some amazing stuff also, if you want to get lots of pictures of the biggest frostiest trees I can possibly grow send some of those test beans my way! B)

Congrats useless and hupla!

congrats hup and useless on ur new business!!! is ur lemon Thai an f2 of dutch flowers original release? also the lemonberry sounds awesome! when will blu choc be available? i kno its too late but ill ask;) if u need a tester ill be glad to give em a go.

congrats hup and useless on ur new business!!! is ur lemon Thai an f2 of dutch flowers original release? also the lemonberry sounds awesome! when will blu choc be available? i kno its too late but ill ask;) if u need a tester ill be glad to give em a go.

Yes it is Dlite. I thought I had lost them along with 99% of my seed collection when I got divorced. However, I had placed these into a small porcelain container I bought in Japan, and found them with a few other nifty gems a couple years ago when I moved into a new house. They had been hidden for nearly 8 years.

GG that's a nice space man. If you need any help with the design let me know, I have done a couple commercial grows in my time.

Hupla will have to respond about the Blu Chocolate. That's his project and to be honest I am not sure of the status on that one.

Thanks again to everyone.

Just ordered a pack of the lemonberry. I was gonna get 3 but couldn't resist a little variety so I got 1 lemonberry, 1 jackberry which performed excellent outdoors for me this year, and 2 packs of the chocolate mix. That idea of a chocolate cheese cross is making my mouth water just thinking about it...

Thanks useless! I am designing the ventialtion right now, not much knowledge beyond what I have practically seen work. Any idea how to calculate the air friction and fan sizes needed for proper intake and exhaust? Terms like static pressure are over my head right now. I'll share my current plan in a thread after I make a few diagrams to show what I have going on. I'm good with electric, construction and growing so the hvac is my last hurdle besides funding.

Nice find on the lemon thai seeds btw. I love stashing things and forgetting, so nice to find later :verrygood

...but i'm ....... not selected B) :verrygood lol

It's like getting a bottle cap that says, Sorry, you are not a winner.

Both the Lemon Thai and the Lemonberry are making me think again about my next grow.

ola,

list of testers sent out so far:

Mick.FR

Coxnox

Shirty

feroce

Chief running buds pack is ready but waiting on confirmation.

2 people from another board will be granted some tesing aswell...these packs are send out last week.

still a few packs to decide on,,,,will let ya'll know soon

greets,

Hup

ola,

list of testers sent out so far:

Mick.FR

Coxnox

Shirty

feroce

Chief running buds pack is ready but waiting on confirmation.

2 people from another board will be granted some tesing aswell...these packs are send out last week.

still a few packs to decide on,,,,will let ya'll know soon

greets,

Hup

COOL!! Guess I should be checking the box daily then ay? =P. I'm honored! Thanx Hupla! =D

Congrats to everybody else chosen to help test.