•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

rampageZA

PC Grow Case CFL

Wow thanks for the nice comments Fuzz420 and Tippie :D

To be honest I wouldnt really recommend growing in a pc case, but I feel I have learnt and experienced alot which will help with my future grows. There are so many extremely skilled growers on this site which have helped me gain some insight into how a pro grows :o When I eventually have the space I wil hopefully be able to show the results of my learning, I'm also very interested in testing rumours and new ways of doing things and then spreading the knowledge with the community.

Thanks for stopping by ;)

Unfortunately the larger swazi plant has revealed itself to be male, so it has been pulled and I'l now be focusing my attention on getting this fem as healthly as possible. :D

Hey all :lol:

I have transplanted the female into a bigger pot today, roots were nice and strong which is a major difference since I first brought her inside :specool . Here's some new pics

gallery_3298_1917_185612.jpg

gallery_3298_1917_188959.jpg

gallery_3298_1917_64321.jpg

gallery_3298_1917_258818.jpg

Hey guys unfortunately the pc grow is over, there are some major things happening in my life at the moment all very positive. So I have taken the healthy fem and planted it in my mates back garden. I dug a deep hole and put in a whole bag of potting soil with some bone meal so she has a nice new home :rolleyes: here is a pic when I planted her last week

gallery_3298_1917_254828.jpg

Great to see your grow moving along, good growing Rampage. Keep blazing. :rolleyes:

Awesome great work. Your gonna have some nice bushy outdoor plants. The pc indeed served its purpose

Many thanks to lowrider, Fuzz420 and Oldbootz thanks for checking out my grow journey/journal :unsure:

So the reason the grow is over is I've just got a new job and need to move cities. But this means I am no longer a poor student and my next grow is being planned now and will be started as soon as I settle into my new job and home. :huh:

I was also very fortunate to win some seeds in a competition on the south african forums. <_<

I must also thank my very good friend YetiSan who was my room mate in college and provided me with this opportunity where he works :rolleyes:

The next grow will be a collaboration between YetiSan and rampageZA, very exciting times ahead :)

Hehe Rampage,i wish you all the Best in the Future...sounding intresting!!

nice to see,your Baby is doing well outside :rofl

Good Luck