•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Useless

Fusion Projects - Lemonberry, Lemon Thai and....

Just throwing up a thread so people can see what's in the works at Fusion.

First up, the LB and LT mom's. These are plumping up and will be hit with pollen I have stored from the last run in about 10 more days.

Dabney Blu -

gallery_604_1422_1354258.jpg

Lemon Thai -

gallery_604_1422_280230.jpg

Now for a little preview -

Fusion was gifted a nice batch of landrace Afghan seeds, direct from Uruzgan. It's a nice green river valley a efw hundred kilometers SW of the Hindu Kush range. I have gone through about half of the original pack, testing, stress testing, testing and more testing. I found a broad range of phenotypes, most having a lemony mint smell, one rare grape kool aid pheno (unfortunately she showed intersex traits, going to do the remaining seeds looking for her again, hopefully she'll have a stable twin sister) all having a superb hashy background.

The female I have currently selected to represent the landrace afghan line stays short and stocky, produces dense buds with purple hues, lots of trichome coverage and has a lemony mint pine hash flavor. She is very narcotic and seems to work well for pain. So without further delay, meet the Afghan lady -

gallery_604_1422_365884.jpg

gallery_604_1422_57273.jpg

Also in the works is a Katsu Bubba Kush x Thai (landrace lowland) I am playing with. Will post pics of these young ones in a bit.

Cheers

Cool. Is there going to be a straight up afghan line in the make? Love running afghan strains under the hawaiian sun :P

The Lemon Thai and Dabney both get the same LT male pollen.

The afghan girl is going to be pure, she has a nice stud just now nutting up for her. But, she might be a bit jealous, since that male is also hitting the pre 98 bubba kush lady as well.

The Afghan male is truly a proud stud. He stinks very similar to the chem and diesel lines in veg. In flower, he is some funky lemon juice hash.

The bubba thai is not for production. I gave a few beans out to two friends, otherwise, it's just a stepping stone, a means to an end for a project in the make. :P

The afghan girl is going to be pure, she has a nice stud just now nutting up for her.

The Afghan male is truly a proud stud. He stinks very similar to the chem and diesel lines in veg. In flower, he is some funky lemon juice hash.

Good Deal. Afghani's were my favorite to run outside in hawaii. Always stayed short and stocky with a intense psychoactive stone. Really happy you guys are doing this :P

Before I started growing I never realized how beautiful these plants are and your ladies are no exception. I look forward to seeing your end results.

Sweet work

the afghan sounds good, lemon pine hash! i love those flavor combinations. the afghani x tai sounds good too. i hope you find a stable girl of the purple cool aid pheno. good luck!

The Lemon Thai and Dabney both get the same LT male pollen.

do you have a pic of the male pollen donor? i also agree on the part about not all plants are for production...hence my love affair with sativa's/hazes.

keep the pics coming.... :o

He's just a wee clone atm BH. This run I will be using pollen stored from the last seed run. But when he grows up a tad I'd be glad to show you a few snap shots.

I'll post up some pics of the seedlings and afghan male in a bit.

Cheers

OK to update everyone -

LB and LT were shipped about a month ago, but have yet to show up across the pond.

In the meantime, pure landrace Lowland Thai and Haze x Thai should be there any day. These are beastly sativa's and not for the faint of heart, and probably not for 99% of indoor growers. It takes a special hand to get these to show their true potential indoors. The LLT can flower for up to 26 weeks, however most females were finished around 20-22 weeks. The haze female finished around 20 weeks. The male was the fastest I could find, and I hope he reduces the flower time by a couple weeks at least.

The LLT is a sweet mellow vanilla cream scent, like hand lotion. The high is great, no body to it what so ever, it's all in your head. Very smooth uplifting high, good for the giggles.

The Haze is pure incense and pepper. Very up high, but more racy than the pure LLT.

Sorry no pics to upload yet.

The last batch of DF Lemon Thai F2's in the make -

gallery_604_1422_703257.jpg

The new Fusion Lemon Thai in the make (F3 female x F5 male)

gallery_604_1422_795167.jpg

Lemonberry in the make -

gallery_604_1422_143040.jpg

A new strain, Bubba Thai F1 (Katsu Bubba Kush x Lowland Thai)(these will not be released as F1, except to few close friends)

gallery_604_1422_1376511.jpg

gallery_604_1422_37619.jpg

gallery_604_1422_236347.jpg

gallery_604_1422_1037882.jpg

Bubba Thai in the make [Pre 98 Bubba Kush x (Katsu Bubba Kush x Lowland Thai)] (for production/release, this is what needs to be beta tested)

gallery_604_1422_1209303.jpg

A special treat because it was requested SFV OG Kush x Lemon Thai

gallery_604_1422_206109.jpg

And the other seed run of beta testers I didnt get a pic of, but that is Katsu Bubba Kush x Afghan. I know you indica heads were screaming for a knock you the fuck out indica, here it is.

Anyway, that's whats cooking in the western Fusion camp.

Cheers

Dabney Blu -

gallery_604_1422_1354258.jpg

man that what i call a SUPER MAMA... :D

very very nice, under what kind of light did you grow her ?

All the Fusion offerings, present and future, sound great. I love those long flowering sativas, but I just don't have the room right now. How does the Lemon Thai compare to the LLT, buzz-wise?

can't wait to see the landrace lowland thai, i'll dedicate my space for that one. I've been waiting for an extreme sativa like this from sannies shop. Great stuff, any more info or advice you can provide for indoors would be appreciated. thanks useless

Cox, she was vegged in the mother room, which has a 400w and 600w.

MD - Two totally different animals man. The LLT is all in the head, virtually zero body sensation. Very clear, energetic, but not racy. A nice mellow ride into the stratosphere. The haze-thai is like a rocket ship to the moon.

LEO - thanks for dropping in brah.

Santero - Thanks.

MH4 - For the thai and thai x, indoors, very light food. No N after the onset of flowers. They are hard to dial in food wise, so it's best to have a good organic soil that they take what they want from. They can take high temps fine, but make more loose foxtail buds. They will stretch like crazy. Indoors they went from 18" to 9'+ during flower. I highly suggest flowering direct from rooted clone, or no more than 12" tall.

Hope that helps.

The sativa's are there. I just have to get a description together.

The LT, LB and others are about 2-3 weeks from harvest.

MD - Two totally different animals man. The LLT is all in the head, virtually zero body sensation. Very clear, energetic, but not racy. A nice mellow ride into the stratosphere. The haze-thai is like a rocket ship to the moon.

Hope that helps.

I am always in the market for transportation to the moon. I'll be doing a longer flowering grow starting in December, and I hope to have the LT as part of it.

The sativa's are there. I just have to get a description together.

The LT, LB and others are about 2-3 weeks from harvest.

Always looking for a great sativa would love to donate one of my 4X4's for a test grow anytime hear in Cali