•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM APRIL

heres a pic of my East side chem-d (east side pride x wonderdeisel/deepchunk)

gallery_3295_1980_626538.jpg

gallery_3295_1980_594618.jpg

gallery_3295_1980_47555.jpg

;) I love this pandora :P CAMSTER (and Subcool ;) )

Thanks for the kind words saddhu .

I gotta agree Sub's gear is DANK for shure ;)

Everyone has posted such killer pics...I'd hate to be a judge...hehehe

It would be way too hard for me to pick the one I think is best...Anyhow...Good luck to all =)

Peace

CAM-

Just havested @ 69 days Whitewidow x C99 from Femaleseeds.nl.

gallery_1542_983_828736.jpg

She is 1 frosty lady. ;)

Thanks, Truth. Yeah, we got the same pheno judging by your pics you've shown. We're lucky because she is totally killer. Nice job on yours.

Actually, nice job everyone. The pics are just awesome. Great buds out there.

We totally both got the #7 side of the genes. Looks killer...

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am setting myself up for utter embarrassment in the face of the competition before me. However, I shall not be deterred. The fact that I am no master gardener or photographer will not stop me from showing you my KF FEM at 33 days flowering. I do not know how to get the focus right or to use any inhancement software. So I give you my purple lady:

gallery_3070_2028_759076.jpg

Great show guys.

ME=DREWLING

Its getting more insane every month.

Grdz e$ko,

Stiff competition.... ;)

I cant decide which I like best! I was gonna list the ones I thought impressive but it would include more entries than it didn't, I would have trouble picking 10 ;)

gallery_3028_1734_666774.jpg

Killing Fields Day 80

Thats a stunning plant. Killing Fields is on my list after I receive heri and run her. Nice show. BD ;)

Hey mates,

thank you for commendation. Cant wait to harvest this big lady with her less leaves. The smell is also incredible.

After smoking some underdeveloped side branches....i feel like

laughing+dog.jpg

wish you all guidance and protection

GG

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am setting myself up for utter embarrassment in the face of the competition before me. However, I shall not be deterred. The fact that I am no master gardener or photographer will not stop me from showing you my KF FEM at 33 days flowering. I do not know how to get the focus right or to use any inhancement software.

ISO MASTER, i'm no expert at cameras but 'i think' that with most cameras if you push the main button on the camera only half way in it will auto focus, when it does push it all the way in ;) Hope this helps, if not, oh well. It took me a long time to figure this out myself and i only have a basic camera. B)

Awesome plant Germaican... i will vote for you B)

I have 5 fem KF beans in my fridge, can't wait to pop them, fingers crossed to have such a beautifull pheno!

Namaste Ledgrower,

my fingers are crossed for you too. Ive revegged (i know the problems with femed mothers) some sidebranches very early. A good choice for some hybrid grows, i think.

by the way i will vote for me too B) just joking. The next vote is yours like last month. Your beautiful leave colours are really impressiv!

B)

Fettes Teil,Alter :P B) ;)

nice colors ..looks like the best Bud/Leave-Ratio ever...gonna be a pleasure to trim(wenn man da überhaupt noch von beschneiden reden kann.... ;) ;))