•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BeaverBarber

Munchy pics.

He Toker, thank you and greetings to your wife :D

....we like smoked belly for BBQ :rofl

don´t tried Rice-Blutwurst till now :bier ,but i know from polish cuisine "Grützwurst"(Bloodsausage with groats from buckwheat or barley?) guess,it´s close to the hungarian one with rice :D

MMMMM smoked pork belly :bier

She makes a cucumber salad that is so good, Love Some good Hungarian eats for sure :rofl

mmmmmmmmmmm

that lobster looks super. Thats way expensive iff u would prepare that here.

15$ up to 20$ for only one piece of that, is not rare.

Hey, where do i have to be to eat this? :D

Saxo,

The blood sausice looks like Salami. It looks good.

But i dont think they eat this in allot of countries.

When u cut the troat of a pig, the blood must be collected, and someone need to stay stirring in this blood, then it gets cooled for use to day after.

People are affraid of that, they hear blood and run off.

Hey, this is life.

Thnx u for making me hungry this morning, its time for breakfast.

Bacon, egs, toast ... but not lobster. :)

Grdz e$ko,

Saxo,

The blood sausice looks like Salami. It looks good.

But i dont think they eat this in allot of countries.

When u cut the troat of a pig, the blood must be collected, and someone need to stay stirring in this blood, then it gets cooled for use to day after.

People are affraid of that, they hear blood and run off.

Ive grown up in a small village in Germany and thats exactly how it works. The blood hast to be cooled down while someone stirs it so that it doesnt "melt" and the plasma and rest seperates. Then the women (its always half the village who comes and helps to slughter the pig) in the kitchen cut and fry the "Schwarten" (pieces of the pigs harder fat) and those come into the blood (the big white opieces). Now that goes ito cans or sausages, the cans get boiled and the sausages get smoked.

Some butchers smoke and dry the blood sausage extra long so its very very hard at the end. Very delicious product and more sensible people (like small children) are told its "Schwarzwurst" Blacksausage, so that there is not the word blood in there.

In other parts of Germany they top the "rustical" Bloodsausage with "Zungenwurst" Tonguesausage, in which they use the same Blood as base but instead of pices of fried fat the toss in pieces of pork tongue :D

Hey BeaverB,yummy looking plate ,wish i had one too

Hallo e$ko & gonzo,your right

the way making bloodsausage is bit strange and disgusting to most people,a lot of germans also don´t like /eat it.

also grown up in a small country village,surroundet by little farms,so i took part on some "Sauschlachten" / Home-slaughtering of a pig

Some stiring the blood,some cut the Meat in pieces for making sausage,some boiled the belly,liver,Meat,.....always a big event in da neighbourhood,with lots of food and lots of vodka :)

Ja,there a lot of types,like Gonzo said. the one i pictured is made with Fat (Schwarte) and Blood +spices,ect. this type you can air-dry for some weeks bevor eating it,but it´s yummy fresh also :D

Hey Saxo, we could be neighbours ^^ Southwest here ;) I guess youre more located in the east :)

One of my childhood "traumas" was playing at the neighbors´ while there was a "Home-slaughtering" of a juicy pig and DANG I slipped on the pigs´ eyeball that was somehow still lying on the yard outside :D

Gross dude :)

To prepare and to know how to raise and bring to harvest a pig, chicken , MJ plant or some parsley

takes a certain Kind, ....a survivor type

Its good to know such things

Peace

man was so bombed last night went in to the fridge pulled some stuff out with out looking

raw chicken wings....

went in to the living room and the wife said what you doing i was like oh shit,,,,,, while eating raw chicken wings...

not good think am been put of chicken for knw....

cheese quake + jtr spliff + wine , and some beer

ah funny

WOrst munchy mishap:

Taking a handfull out of a chips bag without looking at the things I was shoveling into my mouth. Turned out the bag had been used to collect several ashtrays and lots of pistacio shells. So I ended munching on a mouthfull of cigarette butts and nutshells.

Do I have to mention that I was the... "star" of the party after that very moment.... :-D

WOrst munchy mishap:

Taking a handfull out of a chips bag without looking at the things I was shoveling into my mouth. Turned out the bag had been used to collect several ashtrays and lots of pistacio shells. So I ended munching on a mouthfull of cigarette butts and nutshells.

Do I have to mention that I was the... "star" of the party after that very moment.... :-D

LOL Are you now on youtube? :rolleyes:

I gotta be honest here, Maverick's picture was close...very close, but he had the photoshopped version cos really the guy was holding a huge jar of Marmite (Vegemite to some people but it is NOT the same, do not insult Marmite (TM, Holy Grail, Fervent Followers, MujaMarmiteHadeen's, etc) as that is technically a crime and could be punished. First I'm gonna blame all you American's with yer peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....cos it got me to thinking. Stoned, alcohol, hungry.... Oh my, even monkeys and bears will be flocking to steal this this from your open window's. Possibly even through a closed door!

gallery_2276_1332_404948.jpg

Ladies, gentleman, stoners, weirdoes....all brothers and sisters under the same iridium coloured sky! May I present to you...The Honey, Marmite and Peanut Butter Sandwich! Now I might have forgotten the peanut butter in this one...(I like Marmite so much) please forgive me, but I think you will get the idea. If not, just copy this then add a good dollop of peanut butter on one side of the sandwich...pfff.

If its any help I also have it on fairly good authority that there really will be a Second Coming but if that doesn't work...the sandwich will keep you going. No really...

Cheers :rolleyes: :D

Phazed

PS Marmite. The growing-up spread you never grow out of.

PPS I forgot the peanut butter. Add a nice thick cardiac-arresting layer and ascend to heaven. Mmmm!

Its sooo nasty hard to get Marmite (or the unloved Australian brother) here... its actually forbidden in some countries as it can be classified as "medicine" due to the high vitamin content or something. Have to go to one of those indian food stores, they sometimes have it.

I love the stuff! It actually tastes like boiled down (German) gravy. Its the very best anti hangover food ^^

Yum!

I have the weirdest Boehner right now! :-D

....some frikadeller ?

yesterday we had some yummy meatballs. the Ingredients......

gallery_1237_678_116278.jpg

the upper side i got them few minutes to long on the stove... :rolleyes:

gallery_1237_678_101676.jpg

we use to eat it with PotatoMash,pannfried onionring in butter on top

:rolleyes:

Yum yum Saxo,

let me prepare some sauce for you:

gallery_2496_1700_110361.jpg

As you can see I'm getting prepared to the worst. :)

Peace

[EDIT]:

/mode=notepad

For the next time do not forget to wear gloves...

gallery_2496_1700_92245.jpg

HA HA HA !!!!

You guys are killing me...You guys know my Mexicans friends think were crazy for eating Hot food lol....

MMM that looks Blistering if its what i think it is,,,heheheh :)

Sax Hungarians have a recipe like that too...mmmm

Tonight one of my Favorites my wife makes me....Catfish fried with Old Bay seasoning

Grilled egg plant and a lite salad with lemon juice olive oil and a dash of Red Wine vinegar

Cheers

I can clearly see onions, garlic, ginger and a crapload of Habaneros or Scotch Bonnets. Dude... in my country we would say: We are sending on the same frequenzy!

I had this very uncomfortable time where my (female) room-mate had a boytoy that I really hated. One day I made some pasta and sauce for myself but managed to swap the Chipotle with.... a bag of Buth Jolokia. So instead of putting some spoons of Chipotle and a tiny taste of Jolokia in the sauce I put SPOONS of Jolokia in there and... well a tiny taste of the Chipotle.

To make things worse: I was drunk as a skunk that evening and after I tried to eat a spoon of this death sauce I just laughed and went to bed hungry. I totally forgot to mark the food as "inedible" and so the plot thickened... The next day I woke up early in the morning to hear my roomate and her boytoy come home from a party night out. I can still hear them go: "Whee XXXX cooked some pasta... dang Iam hungover-hungry-munchy! ^^" .... a couple of minutes later I (half asleep) hear them comming out of her room... angry and quite upset. Then I heard some dishes rattling in the loo and the toilet going off like crazy....

Well it was surly a pitty to have blown so much of the good Jolokia powder in the loo... but I still have to giggle when I imagine their hungover and tired faces going of in a total Scoville madness...

Gotta love the Jolokia!

yeah saxo - Frikadellen for president ;) I love em....could eat em day by day (and that'S one of the 2 reasons, why I cannot get my lazy ass to become vegan, as I definately want to...brainsides...but...yeah. if there won't be no burgers - and no frikadellen :huh: )

this is a pie my wife made. She likes baking, I like eating. LOL

It's a mango-cheese-pie:

med_gallery_4837_2321_144596.jpg

Hmmm,Quarkkuchen/Cheesecake...to die for :huh:

never tried it with mango till now,but it´s looking delicious.....;)

I get hungry from looking to this topic.

@Gonzobot,

Jolokai is rarely eaten, people make a kind of paste with it, to scare away big animals like elefants.

Also in spiritual and medicinal treatements, but less and less.

When u even touch a ripe pepper, u will have burnings. Iff this hits your eye, your blind.

The Scoville scale measures to maxium 1 000 000

The Bhut Jolokai is 1 000 000 +, they know it goes higher, but they cant measure it well above 1 million.

Touching them with bare hands is suicide, u need gloves.

To cut em or puree them, u need long plastic gloves and safetyglasses.

This is one of those plants u really have to handle with care.

Tabasco = around 2500 to 5000 SHU = medium hot

Tepin = 265 000 SHU = very hot

Bhut Jolokai = 1 001 304 SHU = CRAZY

The warmer the climate she has grown in, the stronger, it can be u grew them in not so hot climate so u can eat them.

But still, this stays hot hot hot.

I think the peppers from Weedstiti are Antilian Peppers, medium hot.

U also not can go the the toilet after working with these ...

Grdz e$ko,

I think the peppers from Weedstiti are Antilian Peppers, medium hot.

U also not can go the the toilet after working with these ...

True E$ko but it was much worse than that. I was literally burned (my hands I mean) and could not sleep for 2 night despite all the pomade I put on my hands.

So that's true when they say to wear gloves... :huh:

Peace

PS: tomorrow I'll post some pics of the VS and BBS: they're going very well. ;)

I get hungry from looking to this topic.

@Gonzobot,

Jolokai is rarely eaten, people make a kind of paste with it, to scare away big animals like elefants.

Also in spiritual and medicinal treatements, but less and less.

When u even touch a ripe pepper, u will have burnings. Iff this hits your eye, your blind.

I can understand that they use ist in medcine and spiritual treatment. Did you notice, that when u eat so extremly hot that you really can feel the endorphines knocking at the door :huh: Its really cleansing ^^

Yeah... I saw an article in a online paper that said that the Jolokia is banned from planes because it could be used as a weapon ;) Crazy stuff! I see you are a Scovilléro too? Currently Iam a bit out of training but I loved all those crazy pepper sauces like "Blairs" and such, you know those with capsicum extract and such jokes. After 5..-700.000 Scoville I found a peak. After that you cant taste a big difference anymore, its basically "tastes" just like cutting the tongue with a razor blade.

But the morning after.... terrible terrible terrible... you feel really sick and that first poo of the day is... quite an experience :)

No I dont eat that anymore... my guts get too old ^^ I still like the super hot red kerries/curries tho... the red ones from Sri Lanka... ugh... they are perfectly hot but still enjoyable.

Peace!