•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BeaverBarber

Munchy pics.

;) Want to tell me what it is I am going to be eatting at your place tonight Weedstiti? It sure looks delicious!!!!! :)

Sure Mav,

We're waiting for ya. Bring on some of your creations... :)

Excuse my english but it is supposed to be a fig pie with plums and haze-nut or should I say hazelnut... ;)

Peace

El Tiberon has left me hungry :specool

And lol at weedstiti, ive played with peppers before, then scratch the inside of my nose, rubbed my eyes, and still not learning, I went to the toilet, felt like fierants were biting my helmet.

@Gregaroux

My I ask something? Is that "pure porc" salami? Normally I like beef more than porc but salami-wise porc and donkey rules ^^ The salami looks like pork, because the fat chunks look so... big.

@Saxo

WTH is this? I cant decide if it looks like raw quail or raw Haxen.

:-)

@whoitmayconcern

Getting older suxx! Not only do I have to pee in the middle of the fucking night since some weeks also I get more and more touchy with chillies. But hey.... FSCK it big time, tonite we dine in (a lukewarm) hell! ^^ I started missing my heartburn anyways. Better to get up at night because reflux wants to kill you than peeing. I dont wanna be ooooooooooold :)

Its Curry Time Everypony!

gallery_3649_2356_107002.jpg

gallery_3649_2356_1512.jpg

@GonzoBot Yes "100% pure porc", like most of saucisson around here. But I love donkey ones too !

@Weedstiti ouaip bien vu, après vérification (j'ai piqué la photo sur le net :rolleyes:), c'est du savoyard.

@saxo : i bet this is fried pork.. .yummy too :rolleyes:

he he,no quail,no haxn and it´s also not fried :rolleyes:

it´s "saukopf" ,boiled pighead..known as "Kesselfleisch"

today i got eggs with onions and maasdamer on top.....

gallery_1237_678_132035.jpg

Hell ya ! Lookin good Toker, just some nice cold frothy beers needed. I love sittin around a hot fire eatin grub and enjoying some cold crisp beers along with some good smoke bangin some tunes out on the acoustic guitars ....Good times! :yummy:

A sweet mexican Lady gave me these today....when i asked if they were hot she smiles and said

'' Maybe''

Oh shit.....lol. I know they must be terrible as i touched them and my face and lips are on fire.

Dunno what they are called but stuffed with cheese and grilled ill just call em dinner.

gallery_3502_2044_32765.jpg

I think those are Jalapeños, stuffed with cheese is a lovely mexican dish, gosh just went through all these pages, some awesome cooking.

gallery_164_2748_70215.jpg

home raise black angus roast beef , rotisseried over a wood fire with hickory added for smoke

fresh baked rolls , fresh made horseradish sauce and garlic dill pickles

store bought chips :(

eat well and live good

Dequelo

Damn some tasty food is passing by!

Weekly burgertime with my mates!

Since a year of 3 we build massive hamburgers and most of the ingredients come out of my garden, my fathers garden or from a farmer nearby.

This burger was packed with the following ingredients:

On the bottom of the sandwich we start with tzaziki, black ollives, and spanisch pepper then the first layer of swiss cheese.

The first burger followed with bacon, cheddar cheese,tortilla chips and then followed by another burger with slices of pickles and tomatoo.

As last 1 egg with unions, warit peppers and again some tzaziki.

Every week it's ofcourse a different burger.

gallery_2418_2749_2274780.jpggallery_2418_2749_949289.jpg

Cheerio Ganalp