•           ai.php.gif

coxnox

[In/Soil_600W]TEST Fusion Seeds, Hortilab & CBD Crew

Hello, and welcome to my grow journal

I come back for my next indoor grow(4th in my life, 2nd on this forum), that time i will test some products, seeds and bloom stimulator.

I will sprout the seeds in 2 or 3 weeks, just need to finish my war against thrips... :o

Strains:

1117387128.JPG

-Fusion Seeds need no introduction, they are 2 happy fellas from that forum, and i'm honored to test their Lemon Berry and Lemon Thaï, all is here: Fusion Seeds

-Hortilab SourAmnesia, ECSD V3 dad meet the Amnesia cut from the south NL.

-CBD Crew is Mr Nice, Resin Seeds and other peoples behind looking for the highest cbd/thc ratio.

The Zserie is there first joined project it's a Cannatonic from Resin Seeds, a high CBD cut crossed to an AfghanSkunk male from Mr Nice, Z6 and Z7 were from 100 sisters of the same generation parents.

-some clones from the same mother, NYCD F3, for the bloom stimulator side by side test.

Equipements:

Homebox XL+ Silver

Reflector AAW avenger large.

Ballast Lumatek NXE dimmer 400/600

Grow: Turbo Neons 55W/mh400 sylvania britelux

Bloom: Osram Nav-t 600

Extra: 800m3/h with GSE(T° et vitesse min) module.

Intra: 300m3/h.

Soil and their pots:

Plagron light, grow, royalty mix, bat mix

Perlite

1L and then 3,5L

Feeding and Nutrients:

Metrop Amino Roots

GHE Tripack Flora Serie

Advanced Nutrients Piranha

Bionova PK1314

TEST from some products i get for free(Plagron green sensation, GP Biotech diamond blooming, AN bigbud), i will take a nycd clone on the same mother and each one will get the same feeding schedule exept the bloom stimulator so 4 clones will be put to the rooting station very soon.

Interesting genetics

Good luck with your grow

greetz sannie

Yeah really nice strains....I like that you are using a AAW large - they are usually for 750-1000 watts, thats interesting,

good luck

satyr

Ho HO ho, so much comments in a few minutes.... :o

i have edited my first message to add a few thing about the strains... B)

good luck in your growing :o

thanks man :o

Interesting genetics

Good luck with your grow

greetz sannie

thanks, very honored to see you here Sannie... :o

Yeah really nice strains....I like that you are using a AAW large - they are usually for 750-1000 watts, thats interesting,

good luck

thanks, yeah i did choose a large over the medium because i have a 1,5x1,5 grow tent, and i think that the medium is best suited for 1,0 to 1,2 square with a 600W set up, that's why i want to test the large one...for the moment i get better result than with my old vented spudnik reflector, much better light coverage and still cool enough to bring really close from the plants because i get a boxfan in front of the wing(and will add another one for the summer)... :o

hi... :o

some pictures of my NYCD F3 mothers:

N1:

1117571080.JPG

1117571119.JPG

N4:

1117571154.JPG

1117571293.JPG

N1 clone at 40days of bloom:

1117571799.JPG

1117571892.JPG

hey coxnox,nice & healthy mothers :o

the N1 clon looking sweet,great for SoG-setup,as it looks like ......

i´m pulling my Chair

:o

hey coxnox,nice & healthy mothers B)

the N1 clon looking sweet,great for SoG-setup,as it looks like ......

hi !!

thanks for the nice words :o

i love my diesel mothers, but will give them another run before i choose wich one of the two i keep definitely... :o

Looking good..

Looking... GREAT!

1 ticket for the first row please ;)

hi Shiliz,

thanks for the comments. ;)

take your place there is still a few left there... ;)

Guest =Rykl0=

Hi Coxnox!

Nice setup and interesting strains, wonderfull colors on your nycd#1 & realy frosty.

Have she been grown with GHE nutes?

I'll Stay here for the next, cause it promise.

Hey Cox!

wow, nice strains (the dream team!)... this grow will be very interesting

i wish you the best of the best in you tent bro!

was lucky enough to smoke hortilabs starbud ,sour power and starbud melts bubblehash last week. the starbud is great to look at,big frosty indica nugs with a tiny purp tinge.it has a very unusual smell and taste which is hard to describe i think you will enjoy growing them out, as much as i enjoyed smoking them,lol. iam quite jealus ;@) mack.

hi everybody,

still one or 2 weeks to wait before i start the seeds, my superskunks look a little longer than suposed, and there is still a few thrips in my growing/mother box.

sorry for the delay.

oi oi!!

dont worry,,i check in here :lol:

good luck m8

thanks mate !! :)

wonderfull colors on your nycd#1 & realy frosty.

Have she been grown with GHE nutes?

thanks, yes nycd had been grown with plagron soil and ghe flora series nutes ! :D

Hey Cox!

wow, nice strains (the dream team!)... this grow will be very interesting

i wish you the best of the best in you tent bro!

thanks

nice to see you here saddhu !! ;)

Setting up my hammock here in the shade.

you're more than welcome !! B)

This looks like it will be fun. Goodluck with the grow

thanks ;)

was lucky enough to smoke hortilabs starbud ,sour power and starbud melts bubblehash last week. the starbud is great to look at,big frosty indica nugs with a tiny purp tinge.it has a very unusual smell and taste which is hard to describe i think you will enjoy growing them out, as much as i enjoyed smoking them,lol. iam quite jealus ;@) mack.

thanks but i will not grow starbud, i will grow SourAmnesia from hortilab. ;)

hi everybody !!!

There is some change, i will not grow Hortilab's Sour Amnesia(i keep them for another grow with only HL strain), and i add another Fusion Seeds cross: El Monstre X Chocolate Rain.

The seeds will be put in water in a few days, sorry for the delay(i finally win my war against thrips, at least for the moment :grinning_respect: ).

chair pulled up, spliff in had, let the show begin! lol... nice line up you have my friend, been after hortis sour amnesia myself, always sold out tho... good look my friend.. stay safe... c

chair pulled up, spliff in had, let the show begin! lol... nice line up you have my friend, been after hortis sour amnesia myself, always sold out tho... good look my friend.. stay safe... c

hi,

thanks but there will be no souramnesia that time, as allready say sooner i will keep the horti's seeds for a future grow (with SuperSourSkunk and Amnesia Core Cut), so the actual line up is:

10 Z7 from CBD Crew(Mr Nice, Resin Seeds...)

10 El Monstre x Chocolate Rain from Fusion Seeds

5 Lemon Berry from Fusion Seeds

5 Lemon Thaï from Fusion Seeds

18hours after i put the seeds in water, 28 are allready slighty open, so they have been mooved in the germination box.

here you can see that highly expensive germination system... :grinning_respect:

1122321327.JPG

1122321368.JPG

1122321413.JPG

1122321466.JPG

hi ya mate

am i seeing right? have you put the paper towels wrapped up in cling film back into the pot of water? very intresting technique. just use the paper towels in a plastic bag myself, hardly ever have seeds that dont open. not knocking you tho just intrigued thats all, never seen it done this way before.. all best with the grow .. c

Olla coxnox,

Nice men, sure you will have fun! Hope we see some green soon! haha i'm inn... :D take care..

Cerio Leo :grinning_respect:

hi ya mate

am i seeing right? have you put the paper towels wrapped up in cling film back into the pot of water? very intresting technique. just use the paper towels in a plastic bag myself, hardly ever have seeds that dont open. not knocking you tho just intrigued thats all, never seen it done this way before.. all best with the grow .. c

hi,

no, i put the seeds that are slighty open in the paper towel and then in cling film, but then i put it in a pot without water.

i put the cling film to write on it what strain is it, and that's way the water doesn't evaporate to fast from the paper towel. :D

Olla coxnox,

Nice men, sure you will have fun! Hope we see some green soon! haha i'm inn... :tu take care..

Cerio Leo :grinning_respect:

hi Leo,

thanks !!

hi everybody,

here are a few new pictures, germination:

1122574991.JPG

1122575389.JPG

1122575457.JPG

Clones for the pk test:

1122575545.JPG

1122575634.JPG

Seedlings just put in soil: