•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Africanbullet

Back at Ab's.

Not a serious grow report, just some pics of the bagseed beauty I've got inmy garden. Grown from seed in the veggy patch. Some folks (especially bra Webe) have walked me through this lady's entire life. I had no budget, so she grew totally natural. Enjoy!

I haven't got any pics of Winnie (my girly) at a young age - Sorry. But here she is while still in veg:

gallery_3140_1851_2480.jpeg

again:

gallery_3140_1851_4436.jpeg

Let's jump waaay forward (oh and guess who bought a new camera) in time now. Damn I wish growing in reallife could work this way:

gallery_3140_1851_13193.jpg

Some side bud:

gallery_3140_1851_1619973.jpg

Yummy:

gallery_3140_1851_2867171.jpg

Getting there!

gallery_3140_1851_73558.jpg

Somewhat tasty looking I reckon:

gallery_3140_1851_34437.jpg

WOWWOWWOW!!!

Damn Ab, winnie got some ass to her man!!

What was all that about not knowing shit about growing this lady....you got skills! Either that, or fuck growing weed, and sale the dirt, because, theres magic going on there!

Hell, I may come out of the coco closet and go back to dirt, if I could get a pick up truck load or 2 of yours.

Damn she just makes you giggle, she is stunner!!

That second pic is the perfect reason why our Mexican friends looked at corn, then at hemp, and said *To hell with corn*.

Stunning job man, most excellent lady!!

Sincerely webe

PS, time to start looseing sleep, I'd be camped out back, with my guns ready. Or you got that snake, ready to pounce on some varmit ripper.

Nice sativa lady, she looks like she needs to flower for a long time before you harvest it though, don't cut to early!

Shot Webe.

Man the corn is actually funny. I only harvested the odd cob or so. The rest I left up so the corn can be a sort of stealth cover. But for the last month or so the dead corn made the bright green just stand out more. Hehe. Dude, no way, nature grew this plant. I just hung around watching and smelling. And I'm not woried about thieves. This girl is growing two meters away from my window. My three dogs will also not allow strangers onto my yard at night, so both me and Winnie can sleep soundly. Haha.

Bra Milde. She started flowering 15 Feb. So today is 60 days. Some of the side and bottom buds are getting very close. I cut some (very little in the great scheme of things) so we can have something to smoke when we harvest the rest of her. The rest I'll wait patiently. I have to go to town today to buy a magnifying glass. Hope CNA stock them. But I have a feeling those top kolas are gonna take another whiiiiile.

I wouldn't harvest anything yet, a sativa like that looks like it'll need more like 90 or 120 days to finish nicely. She looks like she's about halfway done to me, but tehn again I think I tend to harvest later than most. Its a matter of preference I guess. But she looks like a nice tree!!

. Why, must I cut more?

nooooooooooo !!!!!

Dont cut anything !!!!!!!!!!

Leaves are plant's hands. they need them.

they can live without but, they live better with ^^

:o

I think defoliation when applied for the right reasons (and with a little skill and discretion) can work really well. Here's a thread for you AB:

Link

I think defoliation when applied for the right reasons

no right reason to cut leaves !!!!!!

and outdoor grows dont need any leave cuts !!

What are you saying man !?

And about your link about another forum ........ just the opg team will say ........

Pf

Each to his own I suppose, I've always done it and generally people are pretty complementary about my herb. The reason its done is to provide light to those buds that would otherwise have been overshadowed by large fan leaves. Sorry if I caused anyone offense by posting a link to another forum, I just thought that an entire thread might explain the concept of defoliation to our mutual friend AB than any single post written by me ever could ( Unless it was a really long post and I'm way to stoned to do that right now, cheese is quite unproductive bud for me lol).

Irie vibes

Milde

Thanx guys.

Yeah that's kinda the way I feel too. I will only cut a leaf if it is sick, dead or totally killing crucial light access. This girl is in a very cool spot so light is not really an issue though.

Bra Milde, 120 days! Damn, I hoped I'd be smoking her by then. Hehe. No worries, I'm a patient guy with a good supplier so I can wait. I just need to get a magnifying glass. Got stoned out of my brackets yesterday and then ran into some good ol'e rock&roll, so no shopping for me.

Nathalie, here is a little South African tune to thank you for your visit al the way from France, hehe:

Good man. I find most people tend to get impatient with our local sats, and cut them way too early. Nice to know you're not amongst them lol!

As far as a magnifying glass goes, good idea, but you don't need it yet. When winnie gets closer to ready, you will notice almost all the white pistils have changed to orange/red/brown, also the calyxes will swell noticebly to the naked eye. Thats when you wanna start watching the trich's for amber!!

Shot Western an Milde!

Yeah I'm gonna get me a loupe. That looks really cool. Do these folks deliver or post to SA? I do have a buddy who's a jeweler. I've mailed him, maybe I can get one locally.

Yeah man, amazon do ship here, and a loupe is very small so shipping will be cheap. Otherwise, there are a couple on bid or buy, have a look round!

Hi Oscar'

Each to his own I suppose, I've always done it and generally people are pretty complementary about my herb. The reason its done is to provide light to those buds that would otherwise have been overshadowed by large fan leaves.

Yeah you're so right. Each grower has their own way to grow.

Buuuuut .. leaves are important.

And " working " on plants at this moment is just stress more for them i think. Not necessary.

Cutting leaves ..... i did it myself at first because i thought it was good for budz .. as all growers did ^^

( me too ^^ )

gallery_2170_1304_51105.jpg

( was a mazar )

I just can say it doesnt make any change in a plant except ... make her stress a bit more ^^

Thanx guys.

Yeah that's kinda the way I feel too. I will only cut a leaf if it is sick, dead or totally killing crucial light access. This girl is in a very cool spot so light is not really an issue though.

Bra Milde, 120 days! Damn, I hoped I'd be smoking her by then. Hehe. No worries, I'm a patient guy with a good supplier so I can wait. I just need to get a magnifying glass. Got stoned out of my brackets yesterday and then ran into some good ol'e rock&roll, so no shopping for me.

Nathalie, here is a little South African tune to thank you for your visit al the way from France, hehe:

Not bad ;)

Sorry for the pic of mine i added here. I can delete if you want.

See you ' ;)

Hey Nat,

I'm not advocating cutting all the leaves off your plant, but some of the outer fan leaves shading the lower buds should be removed IMHO!

Have a good day ;)

Nat you are more than welcome to share your beautiful outdoor grows. I am a fan! Yo Oscar, this damn rain is starting to get on my nerves. Had to go give Winnie a couple of shakes to get rid of the water. She's all bent double. No breakage though! Relieved sigh!

Nat you are more than welcome to share your outdoor grows.

Thanks.

Outdoor is the free way to grow. The more natural growing way ever ^^

Yo Oscar, this damn rain is starting to get on my nerves.

U should thank miss Rain. She's so necessary ;)

See you'

Yeah man, I think that shaking plan works, I do it too. Keep an eye open for mold on your larger colas, also the small buds close to the ground. If you start to notice lots of mold all over, consider cutting early ;)

Check how she's groaning under the weight! Damn her buds are getting nice and heavy. Milde, please check the pics of the bottom buds I'm posting. The pistils are veeeery brown. It's only those top kolas who are still very white. I'm on the track of a secondhand jeweler's loupe. Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on that!

My first line of security, the feline guardians of the grow:

gallery_3140_1851_3806934.jpg

Wet Winny waving in the wind. Hehe.

gallery_3140_1851_1064705.jpg

Some of the upper side bud:

gallery_3140_1851_2823447.jpg

Somelower side bud.This one's pistils are getting brown fast:

gallery_3140_1851_2939971.jpg

And oneof the smalle inside buds living in her momma's shade:

gallery_3140_1851_3410941.jpg