•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Africanbullet

Back at Ab's.

Hey Ab,

I'm so glad for you and the misses, your first beautiful buddage!!

You did great man, just keep cutting whats ready for you!!

African bullet, man I'm just a grinnin for you and your pair of ladies. Well done man!!

I'd love to drink some of that South African beer, man!!

Your friend Webe!!

Thanx Gentlemen.

Webe, man some day somehow we'll share a beer and a smoke. After helping me through this one you deserve a beer and a smoke at the very least.

Damn I can't wait to taste these ladies when they're properly cured. Smoking a sneaky one right now. Haha!

I was told never to cut any leaves and actually found removal of leaves that blocked bud tops and sides improved my yield and bud structure. There are growers who think there is only one way to grow. I was told I would stress the plants , that I would see a reduction in yields. Then I tried it myself and found it to be completely untrue. I've done it outdoor and gotten great results. I miss Uncle Ben, almost everything he told me was wrong, but he knew a lot about a particular way of growing. He wasn't crazy as a loon, just stuck in his ways.

If you check my bubba kush thread, I left it natural the first time I grew it. Second time I doubled my yield by removing all fans that blocked buds. By allowing the light to the lower buds, they swelled as much as the tops.

Hey Ab,

[so do you reckon the grasshopper will get through the winter? Hehe.]

Thats some good Happy Daze material man!!

Now all that you have full jars, all the money you were going to spend, is now free for your indoor endevor. Then those jars stay full.

Also remember we was talking about (some) property in my area, all the painting, fixing up,cleaning,repairing.....it sold the 3rd day listed!! For more than I wanted to get for it. 3 buyers, showed up, one with cash (cash is king) 2, with mortages papers just seeking a number to write in.

I also sold the lower 5 acres, so I'm FINALLY out from underneath a mountain of bullshit!!! I'm freeeee agin!!

I'll be right over to help you reduce a jar!!

GREAT post Joker!!! That was a great morning chuckle!!

Bra Webe

the indoor action is close as hell. Already bought myself a 400w hps with ballast. Now just to get thematerials needed for my cab and my nutes and fans. All these problems will be fixed at the end of the month. So next month the Killing Fields and Jack Herer ladies will start dancing.

Congrats on that property! Now yer talking! Soon we'll see you and mrs Webe on Table Mountain in Cape Town. Or sharing a fat joint with some lions in the Kruger National Park.Haha!!

Joker. It makes sense to me. Next outside grow I'm gonna remove all theleaves that blockthe sunand compare yields.

I was told never to cut any leaves and actually found removal of leaves that blocked bud tops and sides improved my yield and bud structure. There are growers who think there is only one way to grow. I was told I would stress the plants , that I would see a reduction in yields. Then I tried it myself and found it to be completely untrue. I've done it outdoor and gotten great results. I miss Uncle Ben, almost everything he told me was wrong, but he knew a lot about a particular way of growing. He wasn't crazy as a loon, just stuck in his ways.

If you check my bubba kush thread, I left it natural the first time I grew it. Second time I doubled my yield by removing all fans that blocked buds. By allowing the light to the lower buds, they swelled as much as the tops.

Hi The Joker' ;)

I'm one who said to never cut leaves outside. But you're right, growing is free. specially outdoor's grows.

I said " dont cut leaves " because sometimes, on some plants, i saw that when i cut big leaves, a lot of small ones appeared and the trimming time became a nightmare . .. so i dont cut big leaves anymore ^^

And to me, outdorr grow is a kind of bonus so i dont care of weight ^^ and i love so much let them free a bit.

But i'll never teach a grower how to grow. this is a kind of freedom we all deserve

yeaaaah i'm a real girl :)

hehe Africanbullet' ;)

looks so good !! and nice to see some plants now ( when even mine look like babies lol )

Good job' as we say ^^

Have a nice smoke ;)

nath'