•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

KillerKind

NYCD F3 x Anesthesia F1

Just harvested one NYCD F3 mother that was dusted with an Anesthesia F1 father and here are the beans. The best father was selected from 3 Anesthesia F1 males and put in separate room for pollen collection. Used an artist paint brush to dust pollen on two bud sites just under the main cola, saving the main cola for smoke! Can't wait to see what phenotypes come out in these twelve, special little beans. What should I name these babies when they sprout? AnnaDiesel?

gallery_1355_2027_133075.jpg

Thanks guys, some good names there. Also have a few beans from NYCD F3 mother (the nicest one, called "Big Momma" because she made a trophy top bud) crossed with an El Monstre male. These beans are huge, very nice looking. Another cross completed is El Monstre mother pollinated with the Anesthesia father used in the NYCD cross. The El Monstre is an amazing strain, smells like sweet fruit, like Fruity Pebbles cereal or something. El Anesthesia would be a good name for that one.

Peace

Guest =Rykl0=
Thanks guys, some good names there. Also have a few beans from NYCD F3 mother (the nicest one, called "Big Momma" because she made a trophy top bud) crossed with an El Monstre male. These beans are huge, very nice looking. Another cross completed is El Monstre mother pollinated with the Anesthesia father used in the NYCD cross. The El Monstre is an amazing strain, smells like sweet fruit, like Fruity Pebbles cereal or something. El Anesthesia would be a good name for that one.

Peace

;) Hi mate,

Well done, I like to hear things like that ;)

I realy hope that you will présent us the offspring in the next month, have you some pictures of the parents (alive) to imagine what te result could give ?

And what a cute NYCD bud B) ==> she look tasty B)

goodby, in the next mate

What should I name these babies when they sprout? AnnaDiesel?

I would let the parents decide B)

Have to see if there are any good images of the mothers and post them.

Good idea, Whazzup. I guess we shall see in the next few months. I know they are going to be something special. B)