•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MasterKuzha

South African Sun + El Monstre LST and Jack Hammer LST

Ho There,

It has been a while and the first exclusive outdoor grow in years... no indoor growing for me this year so far and the scrog box is standing still.

They are at 2 weeks of pre flowering and both are female.

Top one is the El Monstre - one hell of a grower and bottom is the Jack hammer.

IMG_2437.jpg

Hey rampage. Our winters are actually 100% suited for growing weed man. Even in joburg you can grow all year arounnd and you should only really look out for 2 things... Frost and hail.

We are out in Rustenburg and the weather here for growing these things out side is fkn amazing.

Peace

Hectic Masterkhuza, I'm in DBN so my winters almost dont exist, how long did you veg for before flowering started?

Looking forward to see some nice buds from that Jack hammer ;)

Hi MasterKuzha B)

Nice and healthy plants. and easy to see the first one is ready to show. ;)

I just saw your last indoor's pics. and sure, now, .. i wonder ^^ hehe all me ;)

Just one question.

Why are your plants in pots ? ..

Please .. answer !

Sorry for this " poor " coment lol

Have a nice grow B)

nathalie'

Hi,

Thanks for all the cool comments.

The reasoning behind the pots is simple - my security is of such a nature that I need to be mobile with the plants. I have not other option. I will be transplanting them to massive plastic containers I got this weekend - the are 100L mammoth pots.

An Update:

Flowering is slow but both have shown ample callaxys'

outdoor.jpg

And meet Wilber... My south African Wolf spider which I am trying to do an experiment on. I'm trying to get him stoned by feeding him crickets which only lived on a diet of cannabis. Do you think it will work? :lol:

IMG_2440.jpg

Hi,

The reasoning behind the pots is simple - my security is of such a nature that I need to be mobile with the plants. I have not other option. I will be transplanting them to massive plastic containers I got this weekend - the are 100L mammoth pots.

Security is just the best option and your plants are really nice. so ... B)

And meet Wilber... My south African Wolf spider which I am trying to do an experiment on. I'm trying to get him stoned by feeding him crickets which only lived on a diet of cannabis. Do you think it will work? :D

IMG_2440.jpg

haha reminds me my friend og. He lived in my grow box during weeks. He ate all flies and insects around.

gallery_2170_1304_47104.jpg

this green fly, here in France, we call that " les mouches à merde " :lol: :)

Have a nice grow.

nathalie'

Hi Guys,

So things are going rather well with the grow. The Monstre is about 3 weeks away from maturity and I'm really looking forward to having some of this sweet stuff. The Jack Hammer started to bud very late in to winter and I hope she finishes before the seasons turn. She looks like she is at week 3 or 4 compared to indoor growing and Im comp[aring this to Blue Hammer.

I'm growing "indoors" but just because the plants are standing inside a room that receives sun the whole day - i open the curtains and they stand and bake indoors under the full South African winter sun. :rofl

big.jpg

Your house must be smelling very nice by now :rofl

The plants look very nice, maybe some bud-shots next time?

Good luck finishing those girls!

BF

Hi guys.

Herewith some bud shots as requested.

I think the el monstre here will be ready in 3weeks...

IMAG0005.jpg

I have a question for the seasoned outdoor growers regarding the jack hammer:

Will the seasons changing in two months influence the flowering of the sativa? It is not really far in to flowering and I am worried she

Does not finish in time?

IMAG0003.jpg