•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

PICTURE OF THE MONTH (MAY)

Hello to all , just wanted to say thanx to all for sharing .. these are all FO SHO very LOVELY LADIES.. ;) ;) your all doing a great job~~~~of making it harder than Chinease arithmetic to make up ones mind on which to choose. Splendid just to see.. Peace Andmoreagain :)

I easily admit that I can't compete with you guys, but just for fun here is my old NL#5

gallery_2496_1425_208290.jpg

Peace

Damn Shimmy! I can't wait to run the LAPK outside this summer. Your pics are an inspiration, top shelf!

Really nice Weedstiteam you compete ! that old NL5 leaves looks really sativa, certainly a collector ?

Greets dudes, see you soon & good luck... :)

Really nice Weedstiteam you compete ! that old NL5 leaves looks really sativa, certainly a collector ?

Greets dudes, see you soon & good luck... :)

Thanks a lot hiwatt. And yes she was very sat, unfortunately I lost this mother 2 years ago. ;)

But as I've given many clones away i still have a chance that some buddy still have one... ;)

Peace

My To Do list:

1. Get better camera.

2. Learn something about photography.

3. Grow prettier weed.

hahahahahaha

love it

yal,l are making it tough again, so please add some more to make it even harder to vote lol. congrats gents

yummm, what are you feeding her CAMSTER?

Thanks for noticing mai lady Sticky =)

She was fed with Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice and Molasses...thats it. I subcribe to the KISS(keep it simple stoopid...hehehe) method of growing. Thats all genetics dude...I just gave her a place to live.

Im growing Sannies Selene right now, and I can say good genetics make it look like I know what Im doing :)

Seriously sticky I appreciate you noticing my Pandy =)

Jah bless, my friend.

CAM-

that's a beautiful plant betatestera - if you have 25 posts by the time of voting - I think it still counts :)

Thanks!

I am super impressed by the other pics in the thread! *drooling*

Can i join the contest and when does the voting poll begin usually?

Also i did not read carefully before posting, so does this disqualify me of if i have 25 posts until the poll starts i can qualify.

I have another question can i vote for some one's picture, if i entered the competition with my own pic.

I want to vote for the picture of Pandoras Box at 5 weeks. it makes me sooo jealousss dammnnnn thats some tasy nugs i bet...

Sannie and Whazzups creation, ANESTHESIA! Heres a shot from my camera I got for Easter.

Anesthesia @ 7 weeks, all organic :)

Nice photo. I might not have been as impressed by that little bud, had I not grown out Anesthesia and smoked it.

I'd love to head out to the Outer Banks this summer, and just relax on the beach with a few of those nuggets.

Thanks!

I am super impressed by the other pics in the thread! *drooling*

Can i join the contest and when does the voting poll begin usually?

Also i did not read carefully before posting, so does this disqualify me of if i have 25 posts until the poll starts i can qualify.

I have another question can i vote for some one's picture, if i entered the competition with my own pic.

I want to vote for the picture of Pandoras Box at 5 weeks. it makes me sooo jealousss dammnnnn thats some tasy nugs i bet...

Pics are entered through May, admins pick top 10 & make a voting poll early June. Every opengrow user gets a vote.

Dam you guys are hittin it hard already! Great shots! Imma hafe to up my doesage of Snowstorm Ultra and come in at the last second!

:)

Guest =Rykl0=
Goddamnit! I know!

I uploaded the wrong one wasted off scone's chocolate rain...

I meant THIS picture:

gallery_1057_627_190536.jpg

Or this one:

gallery_1057_627_144103.jpg

How about the second one, since it's not so similar. :)

Fuckin monster in small jar...nice

GG

Guest =Rykl0=
I easily admit that I can't compete with you guys, but just for fun here is my old NL#5

gallery_2496_1425_208290.jpg

Peace

Hehe,

A la roots,,, the best weed is grow outside

GG compere

Beautiful as always Shimmy! Weedstiti, I dig the old school NL5 pic, too. Can't wait to put some girls outdoors, they just look happier under the sun.

WS