•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Fuzz420

250w HPS XXL Grow Cabinet

You need to use full strength cal mag. You can also foliar spray with something like Earth Juice microblast or Age Old Kelp to keep the leaves healthy up until week 3. Doesn't look like that's going to make it another five weeks. Some elite clones are going to be better than almost anything you grow from seeds and some are so mediocre you will never believe another smoke report. Chemdog D is one of the ones that will blow away most seed lines in terms of taste , smell, bud density and yield.

Veg her with multiple tops and allow a nice root system to develop and she will reward you. Toward the end, the leaves will look like shit, but the buds will be fine. Posters will chime in about her diseased leaves or the mistakes you are making. Ignore them, they have no idea what they are talking about.

Enjoy the smoke.

Thanks Joker. I just got a new bottle of Cal-mag and switched brands while i was at it. Im thinking the cal-mag that i have left isnt any good any more so next feed/watering cycle ill start with the new stuff. I dont know how long every one else it taking theres at but ill have to check my calender dates but i belive last week of the month is when i have her scheduled to come down, and i believe thats around the 9/10 week mark. I assure you she may look rough, but she's drinking like a hog. Im already impressed with her bud density so far, crazy dense. The plant looks like it would yeild well, if it would have been a decent size. I will get a nice little yeild now on this small one because the nugs are going to weight a lot when dry. If its as good you say it is, ill be in for a real treat. :D

I have one clone that just rooted, and she's in my small transition container waiting for bigger roots before i put her in the 16oz cup for veg. I have another that was bud site,but it seems to be taking well but it will be another week or two befor it roots. She will be getting an extended veg this time around as i will need to get clones off her. How would you say her veg speed is?I found an honest grow thread, and it showed the chem and her ugliness , and it made me not feel as bad for having mine looking so rough.New setup, new strains, the learning curve is steep, just how i like it :phone:

Well Pulled out a couple Male Double Koosh's. They looked pretty good, but wasnt meant to be. I added my lone Herijuana to flower, lets hope she is a girl. I do have one last Double Koosh in veg, but she's growing extremely slow.She can use another 2-3 weeks of veg. I went to the freezer vault and broke out some more chocolate rains.Since i have better supplies this time around im hoping to do better with my seeds. Last time i went 2-7, with the two being male. Bad germ rates are completely my fault and im going to fix it this time around. Lastly i seen 4 lone MOD bx seeds, pretty old stock love to find another girl in there, and might do a seed run with the MOD since it can't be had if i find any males.Otherwise im wainting clones to veg, and clones to root.

Nice cab man, i got the same one but the wider version thats 3 foot wide... Im using about 350w of cfl and am thinking of getting me a HPS.

Ive run 6inch pots 12/12 from seed and was getting around 15g avg each, some a lot more some a lot less. the most i had at once was about 40g and the worst was like 7g... The veg time ive giving them since getting a pc veg box looks like itll help a lot. ill be usning 1 gallon only after this go as well and have half as many pots. Ill also be using a uncle bens topping technique this time to get 4 colas( let it grow to be 5 nodes high and top it down to above the second node) and switch from SOG(sea of green) to SOB(sea of bush). SOB's purpose is to keep them low and open the canopy to allow light inside. .

You can definitely get enough to be self sufficient when u the box figured out, I havent maximized mine yet and havent bought any in over a year. Plus i have a cousin and a friend who ive given a good amount to as well.

I also tried to go with pc fans, maybe not as good as yours, but i eventually just ordered a 4" inline fan, coulnt get any pressure at all through the homemade carbon filter without it. I have the fan and the filter on the outside of the box.

Ferminizer thanks for the kind words, and for stopping by. Im pretty sure we have the same cab. This one is definetly around 3ft wide, and about the same in height. Thats a pretty good haul for CFL's. CFL's just dont have the same light penetration but averaging 15g each in 6inch pots seems like a very respectable yeild to me. Your running really similar to me, i use two PC's for veg, and i top mine in veg around the 4th node. Let them fill back out then top them one more time before flower.

The numbers your pulling it would make it hard not to be almost fully self sufficient. I havent gotten much in but i know i havent bought much since december :)

With your new 4" fan that would cool a 250, but with the room you have look into an adjust 250w-400w. How is the noise of your setup? Mine is noticeable for sure, mostly just because the two stage ventilation system i use, the fan on the cooltube roars,because its on the cool tube.

Yoru welcome, We do have the same if its the 3 foot wide one then. WIth the 6' round pots i use i can get 10 max in and thats cramped.. 8 in the 6 inch would be optimal for my SOG, I should get close to a zip each maybe a little more this time. Id like to be getting a bit more than 2 oz each, and thats why im gonna go to bigger pots.

Ive noticed a big difference in each pot size increase ive done, have done some in 20 oz cups as well, and believe the more than 2x pot size increase ill be going to should more than double what im doing now, that coupled with a 4 cola topping technique should get me there regardless of a new light or not.. Im pretty sure ill get the light tho, i need just a little more than 8 inch penetration

I have yet to top any, (intentionally anyway) ive always let them go straight up. I havent had the veg chamber really that long, thats why im just now able to have some vegged before going in, which i prefer to do.

Yea i was looking into that, and i think i decided on the 400w dimmable that dims to 50 and 75 percent. IThe other option would be one that takes different bulbs, but i figure 200w, 300w, and 400w off one bulb would be better, plus its cheaper. Ill definitely get a cool tube, and hook it up to my existing ventilation. Hopefully it doesnt get much hotter thanm it does now. Those CFl can put off a good bit of heat as well when there's 8 or more of them.

Its in in a closet that doesnt have a door on it, and with the carbon filter on it, its not to difficult to drown it out.. TV, AC, a heater or a fan can mask it.

From what ive been reading you may do better with fewer and bigger colas than many smaller ones,

Only 10, i was hoping for 12,but thats sounds about right. I can only make rows of 2, that would be 4 or 5 rows of 2. Even still the ones farthers away still seem to be getting a great amount of light.I run perpetually so i may never Have a Completely full house, but your right dont want to run them too tight. I run a mix of strains so they all react differently. I definetly notice going from the the small 4inc to the 6in pots. The Jack and Sour turbo i have are going crazy. The Sour is squat and bush with a bunch of tops. While the Jack is tall rubust, and untained. A large cola with some branching. (That reminds me to get some pics up). Im just trying to get a feel of how much strech theres gonna be under the strong light with larger pots. Just wait till your fully maximizing your Veg. I pretty much veg for a month or longer in 16oz cups. Then transplant and put them into flower, and watch them explode. Funny how our setups and stiiuation is similar but opposite. You grabbed your XXL cab first then decided later on to add a PC for Veg. Me i had my PC's that I had been flowering in, and i decided i wanted a Bigger Setup and grabbed the XXL, lol, small world

Yea ill bet the 250 in a cool tube will be cooler than than the 350w+ of CFL, and 400w shouldnt be that much if any at all.

I couldnt squeeze mine in my closet. It was close but i didnt want to force it and break some shit., I actually prefer it out in the open as i can control temps to a tee. It sits below my window, so i can crack it open for that nice cool winter air

We will see, only time will tell. :D

thats pretty much what ive been doing. and as i was looking in the box today, i think ill sstill use some of the smaller ones and have about 6 total.

Yea, i cant wait to see how the 4 i put in a couple weeks ago turn out after being able to veg for a while.

Thats why i decided fort the dimmable 400 over one that takes smaller bulbs as well, so i can use the 400 if it works, if not i still have 2 more options without changing bulbs.

I built mine in the closet, it wouldnt go in either. Also, to stop light through the panels i used the cardboard box it came in and covered with foil and foil tape then covereved with mylar and the only light leaks are the occaisonal from the door crack... lightproofing was a bitch and i def wouldnt try this cab again lol..

then again, i may keep the same 8 with 4 a month and somewhere around a 3oz.

If i get the HPS within a week or two and can see good growth with it in the 6 inch pots, i may stick with those.

I like to have sumin different all the time as well, and like running strains in pairs or singles.

I think you will like the way they will take in the 6in pots with the stronger light. My roots went crazy while they were sexing.I've had a few males so I was able to check to see how healthy the root system was

Sounds good, do you have any pics or a grow thread out there somewhere, I woudnt mind checking it out.

I think they would to, I think i decided to hold off a little while, i need to order some more contact lenses and a few parts for my boat so i dont really need to order the light yet... I think i may go pick up some cheap 2 foot frourescent grow lights for side lighting. 2 or 3 should do.

The root system has been pretty good so far in what ive finished, even in 12/12.

I hope I dont have a male in the 2 chernobyl i have going. I usually do mostly fem, i hate worrying what sex their gonna be and then wasting time on several males

Well you definetly dont need it, because your doing alright at the moment, but it will be a nice upgrade whenever the time comes and you can get to it.

What other strains are you running. I usually run regs, plus most of the strains i get seem to be offered in regs only. I dont mind males but wasting time does indeed suck.

Tonight i added My last Double Koosh in flower, added a Sour Turbo clone with minimal veg in as well. 2 Chocolate rains showed some tails so they made it to the pit pots, still waiting on the MODs, but there norotiously slow. I cheked my MOD bx in flower and the Chem D, and they both have few clear trichs, and mostly milky trichs so they've have been getting plain water. About another 2 weeks and they should be ready..Yield wont be good but quality should be extra high. THen ill have a nice long month stretch untill the next crop comes in, which will be Sour Turbo and Jack,and they look they will yieild tough :)

Yea i know it will. A 400 will be nice in there! Maybe i can get it soon.

I have Emerald Jack from emerald triangle, SAGE, C99 hybrid, and Osiris from Pyramid seeds..

Vegging is 2 Chernobyl regs, white widow, sour ak, and 2 BUkuxC99 i made( and their the biggest seedlings and they were a week later going in after the others.

Whats the MOD?

IM in a month stretch waiting now.. Picked up a qtr of blue hash earlier, its pretty good im glad i got it. I have about a zip left of various kinds but most of that is 'away'... i try to keep a a 1/8 or so of some i really like and not touch it, i have some i chopped last may.

I never do a flush, but i dont super feed either. Just give em whats neeeded to minimize yellowing.. learned the hard way after burning one trying to push it.

Awesome, very nice variety.

MOD= MIst of Destruction its Cannabiogen's Destroyer x Serious Kali Mist. Bud from last may bad ass i hope i can store some back like that.

I've destroyed whole crops,experiementing before :D

Im glad to see my pit pots are working. I have 2 of 3 chocolate rains up, and im sure the 3rd will be up soon. Sadly the MOD bx's aren't fairing as well. So far 1 of 4 have germed. Got the single one in the pitpot and im hoping she will do well. Seeing how good my Chocolate rains are starting off, i got a little excited and went back to the freezer vault and grabbed some more stock. I want to do some experimenting with 12/12 from seed in this bigger box so I grabbed 5 Greenhouse Seeds Nevilles Haze Fems. I've heard a lot of stuff good and bad about greenhouse, so i figured ill try my hand with them. After i grabbed those out i fingered through a few packs and found a lttle baggie marked "NL x AH."I thought i had some amnesia x g13haze, nope Northernlights x Amnesia. Thought that sounded pretty fun so lets get it.

Are those NL x Amnesia regular seeds Fuzz? How many are you gonna pop?

Nice to read the pitpots are doing their job, I call picture time! ;)

There Regs, from Esko. I dropped 5 in water :)

I know im way behind on pics, i havent had my laptop to resize the pics so there just sitting on my cam. I'm trying to be conservative with my album space, i can fill it up very quickly.

Smallest Update ever for me

Sour Turbo 4 weeks.

gallery_488_1024_2379432.jpg

Sannies Jack 3 weeks

gallery_488_1024_283844.jpg

3 NL x AH have cracked but arent quite ready for the pit pots yet. So far nothing has cracked from the Nevilles Haze.

The Sour Turbo is yellowing bad. Figured out my problem was the it was old dirt, been supplementing with extra Cal-mag and Nitrogen but seems to have little effect. Otherwise she looks like she about to yeild a ton.

Ok big boy update time

Sannies Jack. She been harvested Dried and Smoked by now but i still got some pics of her.

gallery_488_1024_211713.jpg

gallery_488_1024_106898.jpg

gallery_488_1024_648757.jpg

gallery_488_1024_461045.jpg

gallery_488_1024_56334.jpg

gallery_488_1024_337711.jpg

gallery_488_1024_237542.jpg

gallery_488_1024_169455.jpg

gallery_488_1024_188806.jpg

One of the Double Koosh Males when i was throwing it out. Thought the root system was looking pretty good.Not too dark considering i use Liquid Karma and Flouralicious +

gallery_488_1024_598.jpg

Dry Shot of the Jack

gallery_488_1024_576832.jpg

gallery_488_1024_190990.jpg

gallery_488_1024_157717.jpg

gallery_488_1024_40149.jpg

gallery_488_1024_534564.jpg

Sour Turbo Shots, done with the set in the above post

gallery_488_1024_220011.jpg

gallery_488_1024_377357.jpg

gallery_488_1024_428325.jpg

gallery_488_1024_138798.jpg

Same Jack as the above post

gallery_488_1024_64192.jpg

gallery_488_1024_360793.jpg

Jack has the new dirt,and she's healthy as shit, compared to the fastly yellowing Sour Turbo.

*edit got into the box and lt looks like i struck out on the lone Heri, tis a fellla, and its not looking too Good For the Last Double Koosh, may be a male as well :(

I have zero confidence that those Nevilles Haze will do anything so once again i went to the freezer Vault, and broke out some F-13 F2's. Also the NL x AH all cracked and ill be putting the last two in pit pots tomorrow sometime :yummy:

All 3 chocolate rains are now above soil. All 5 NL x AH are now in pit pots, and the lone MOD bx is starting to peek above soil.There all inside the flower box going 12/12 from seed and then ill add some F-13 F2's to the mix as they come along. Shame the Green House Nevilles Haze didnt want to cooperate,my MOD's i popped were some of the oldest stock i had and still manged 1 to come up.

All The F-13 F2's cracked lightening fast, and there all in pit pots. I have 11 plants coming up from seed, i hope i can atleast manage to get atleast 3-4 girls and I'll be in good shape going into spring.

MOD bx and Chem D came down last night

9 weeks flo, the mod had some clear, mostly cloudy and some amber trichs. The Chem had all milky white trichs

gallery_488_1024_80029.jpg

MOD Bx

gallery_488_1024_284111.jpg

gallery_488_1024_100328.jpg

gallery_488_1024_442842.jpg

Chem D

gallery_488_1024_123926.jpg

gallery_488_1024_211205.jpg

gallery_488_1024_188504.jpg

gallery_488_1024_252611.jpg

gallery_488_1024_12979.jpg

After Trim

gallery_488_1024_556272.jpg

MOD

gallery_488_1024_366118.jpg

gallery_488_1024_21260.jpg

gallery_488_1024_288210.jpg

Chem

gallery_488_1024_263967.jpg

gallery_488_1024_194683.jpg

gallery_488_1024_148961.jpg

gallery_488_1024_71893.jpg

Untill next time

:smoke

That Chem D looks mighty fine bro!!

Looks like it was a giver to! Big buds on skinny stalks :)

Can U try to describe the taste of the Chem D when it's dried ?

Greetings

Thanks Lexn. Yea she yeilds pretty good,and the buds are dense. My only complaint i wish i would have vegged for a while long, but i wouldnt have this smoke right now, so its a catch 22.

The taste without putting any exact flavor to it reminds me of a mix of 0g kush and Sour Diesel. Very Fuely, diesel, chemical tasting.The taste just covers your tongue and lingers. The D in Chem has to stand for Delicious, lol

On an other note, the F-13 F2's are almost all up.3 up and 2 peeking. All seeds that germed and made it to the pitpots all came up. 3 chocolate Rains, 5 NL x AH, 1 MOD bx, 5 F-13 f2's. Spring is going to off the charts

*edit- forgot to mention i have a lone Sour Turbo clone showing some preflower today. I think this may be my 4/20 smoke :D