•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Fuzz420

250w HPS XXL Grow Cabinet

The beans are from Uncle E$kob@r

Are you cool tubing the 600? And im pretty sure your yeilds are gonna do more than double. You may very well be able to shut down a few times a year, but me if i were running the wattage I wouldnt i'd just have jars upon jars :)

Couple pics i snapped from last night

Jack 7 weeks flow:

gallery_488_1024_2484131.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1640346.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1193919.jpg

gallery_488_1024_984884.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1242822.jpg

Nice color nuggets Bro', you'll have a purple christmas - Enjoy your job :)

What do you use as nutes ? And how do you use it ? I think you should try lowing the dose a bit next grow and focus on the nutes aspect to optimize it. No more burn next grow ;)

i'm waiting for the NLA show, have a good sunday :)

Yup, got the cool tube, if not I'm sure it'd be sweltering in there.

Yea, I know what you mean, I may just be stacking jars also, but if I got a couple Lb. put up in jars, I may would stop till i had about 8 oz left. Or i may just get my count down to 2 plants and just veg and LST them to fill up the whole box.

Ordered me some jack myself last week, I'm thinking about mid summer or so and I should be chopping some of that myself. Prolly run all ten at once so i can make more seeds, and pick the best 2-3 fems to make some female seeds. Looks like you gonna get a decent amount off of that Jack

Lavieen-I use the Foxfarm trio + beastie bloomz and cha ching. Ive already been re adjusting my formula, i backed it down to 1/2 tsp of tiger bloom, upping to 2 tsp cal-mag, and 1 table spoon of grow big when i feed, and these newer younger plants i have in now look much better. Hoping for a nice clean run this time. Don't hold your breath, it will be a bit before i can get to the NLA's, mites made it impossible to clone, so i have to reveg.Thank you Enjoy your sunday as well.

Feminizer- Awesome your gonna love jack. Probably wont be mid summer, they dont need much veg.

I think I will love it too, wish I would have ordered it a long time ago when I made my first order with Sannie. I have some KO Kush i got in Wednesday and germed 8 that are breaking soil in the pc case, which will be put in as some come out the box (I have space for 2 now though, just want to give them room. And with the veg on them being like it is, I ll prolly start them as the last of the room thats needed for ten to go in gets there. I want to do all at one time for several reasons. There will still be some KO in there with them when they first go in, at least a few of them and I figure that will be about february maybe before they all get in there, which means I may be able to start the jack in the range of mid march to the begginning of April.

On the nutes issue, I've come to the conclusion of personal experience supported by other things like other growers and research that having one good fertilizer that provides plenty of nitrogen to keep it green, with a decent amount of Fe, Mg, and S as well as about half the amount of P in the fertilizer as N and K is better. There isn't a need to switch to a bloom fertilizer, much like in organic gardening with super soil that provides everything needed to begin with in the soil already. The optimum ratio from what I've seen is 20-10-20 or something in the range of 10-4-7.

I've been having a harder time keeping the nutes in there the last week that i've had a more powerful light. I've never seen as much yellowing so early with the feeding schedule I always used before, definitely having to up the nuites to em.

Feminizer-I dont mind a couple different bottle of nutes, Foxfarm is pretty reasonable, at the core you only need the Big 3, Grow big, Tiger bloom and Bigbloom. I especially like their grow big, seems like they toned it back from a few years ago. It almost used to be too strong. Now im trying the "keep it green" method, trying to just keep it happy until harvest, and not worry about a "flush"

I went from the cfl's to the hps and its taken roughly a year to get used to the uptake with all the varieties i run, and like you im about to change my light set up again, but i hope the learning curve wont be quite as steep this next time around.

*****************'

Heres where im At. I have two Romulan Males, 1 romulan Female :dribble: , 1 Jack x Kali Most male, 1 Jack x Kali Most Female :jump: . STill have 1 romulan

sexing and 1 sj x kali most sexing.

So it looks like Ill have Have some Romulan F2's, (jack x Kali Most) x Romulan, Kali Most x Romulan, Unknown Strain x Romulan, and Chocolate Rain x Romulan.

I've never worried about flushing, sometimes they get fed the day before chopping, sometimes it seems like they aren't ready and a day later it's about half amber. I'm in the process of trying to find a fertilizer that doesn't cost so much to ship. May just have to suck it up and pay $15 for shipping for this citrus feed which should be perfect for one single fert, can't really find anything local that's comparable http://www.jrpeters.com/Products/Jack-s-Classic/Citrus-FeED.html

It shouldn't take too long this time around, I think I've got it about half way there, we'll see though it's only a couple weeks into it.

Sounds like a good line up coming up. The best thing about growing is having sativas to smoke instead of all the cash crop indica that gets passed around on the street.

Feminzer- Problem is i have too much sativa, and not enough indica,lol.

Tally is in First round has sexed, TWo Rom males, and two females, and two Jacks x Kali Most.

• Like 1

Feminzer- Problem is i have too much sativa, and not enough indica,lol.

Tally is in First round has sexed, TWo Rom males, and two females, and two Jacks x Kali Most.

LOL... I feel ya, I have a ton of sativa's, a lot of crosses of some really good strains that I can't wait to run. You can never have too many sativas, but I definitely have an Indica deficit. I've got a lot of hybrids too, but I need that good stone and could help you go to sleep indica. I have the KO Kush going, and 7 of the 8 sprouted, and all of them were looking fine as they came above the dirt but some of the blades never really opened and they turned color and wilted over. I have 2 of the original 8 that look like they'll make it, and I started the other 2 yesterday (hope they sprout and make it) I hope I get at least ONE female, that's all I need is one and I'll use it to make some fem seeds. It'll be the only pure indica I have. I hope the one that half the leaves are purple is a female. If I get males only Ill have to start some BUKU x Master Kush I did and cross it with that and then backcross with that male several times.. I'm keeping faith that at least one fem will show up, having a female breeeding pair would be awesome.

That F-13 looks delicious. The pruple ones you harvest, do you have a hard time keeping them purple? Like, do they lose a lot of the color because most of the time it's hard for me to see the color after drying.

Just got my x-mas gift to myself. Bought a 400hps for my 400-250w adjustable ballast. :) Eye Hortilux as per norm.

Feminizer- The only pure indica i have is Green manalishi, and now i have Romulan Going I hoping 1 of the 2 i have are keeper worthy. I have one hybrid but most everything is sativa or sativa heavy.

Now to answer your other question, with pictures.

F-13 Dry

gallery_488_1024_45372.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2107864.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2291966.jpg

gallery_488_1024_284415.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2109886.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1112831.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1176484.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1720359.jpg

gallery_488_1024_36281.jpg

gallery_488_1024_3196139.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Fuzz! What a great thread, thanks for sharing your skills with us man.

Merry Christmas!

Well this xmas morning as im waitng on my old bulb to cool before i swap it out im going through my plants, and looks like one of my Jack x Kali Most turned full blown hermie :( So that will only leave me one one chick to play with, but that other unknown cross does suspicisously smell like Jack now, so im pretty certain its not a F-13 cross.

Also these Romulan Males have gone bonkers!!!

Well in the process of hooking my cool tube back to the fan i broke a godam fin on my Delta fan. So now its crazy loud and extra annoying, I will be ordering one first thing tomorrow. Ill probably just get the same 190 CfM fan like i have instead of the 155 CFM ive been running before.

gallery_488_1024_452045.jpg

gallery_488_1024_3261509.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1794011.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1567529.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1227839.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1843571.jpg

gallery_488_1024_654945.jpg

• Like 1

Sad drum roll please

Spider mites are back. Straight fucking shit up.

Just to add bring all into perspective, i only have 1 clone of Chocolate rain left, and I've lost every strain i have. I know a friend still has a back of ChemD and Green Manalishi, and Maybe some N,L.A. Sannies Jack and F-13 are definetly gone. Romulan and the Kali Most seed strains are coming in but are mited up.

Bringing in the new years in style late, frustrated, and fucked up.

Thanks Lavieen. I guess I gotta start fresh with all new shit. 2013 is a new beginning, out with the old. Tho it will be weird with out jack around, ive had her the longest, since 2010. What a specimen, she will be missed by me and others.

damm shame about the mites fuzz . A friend gifted me a couple of origional uk cheese which were covered in mites ( thanks mate !! ) , i used SMC and can only praise this stuff to the max. Left the plants mite free and with a lovely shine on the leaves. The plants continued to be mite free from then on.

Been a while guys. Just started my first stage of cleaning that I will keep working on over the next several days(week).

The funnest and hardest part of starting a new grow is deciding on what to run. So after carefully fingering through my seed catalog decided on some fresh new/old gear to start my first new grew of 2013, extra late I know.

Thanks to uncle e$kob@r ill be running some of his new mexican crosses. I have the Amnesia haze x Jalisco and Chocolope x Jalisco ill be dipping into along with Big Buddha Cheese x Cocoa Kush. Also I dug out some of more of motas gear Gryphon, and Sannies Freebies from sometime back The Mask F2's. I thought I was only gonna do 4 strains, but some how i left 5 out so 5 strains I will be doing. Ill be running 5 seeds of everything into two different batches to keep it from getting too crowded. See you guys in a few weeks

• Like 2

Glad to see you back Fuzz! Really dig this thread. Your F13 got me very interested in that strain. Sorry to hear its gone. Good luck on the jaliscos and whatever else you grow. Got me some Gryphon aswell that I'll be starting soon. Sounds like an awesome strain. Take care.

Lurk

Thanks Lurk Daddy. F13 may be gone but not forever, still have 8 seeds left. She was definitely a winner in all departments one of the best strains Ive been lucky to grow and smoke. Ive read some really nice reports on gryphon. She shouldnt disappoint,along with everything else i chose. Hoping for some nice flavors to bring in the summer, should be fun. This run im going to prepare for mites early so if they return I wont lose moral like i did this last time.

• Like 1