•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Donnie

Hi I'm Donnie

Some of you people may know me from WF.nl and now I wish to share my grows internationally.

I've done 2 grows so far, a 250 watt HPS with Internal Reflector from Gavita and a 150 watt LFG Spectrabox.

On both occassions the strain was Shackzilla from Sannie.

My grows can be found here:

http://www.wietforum.nl/Uberkush-onder-150...box-t75334.html

http://www.wietforum.nl/3x-Shackzilla-onde...VSA-t71588.html

Now I just received my 250 watt LFG Spectrabox 2 (all 3 watt led chips with narrow band UV) and I will be growing 5x Kollossus feminized from Sannie soon in a DR90

gallery_3674_2180_131354.jpg

This is the LFG Spectrabox 2 currently mounted in my DR40 (fits right in)!

Regards,

Donnie

Hey Donnie

I just checked out your grows on wietforum :yummy: some really great growing

Glad to have you on opengrow :lol:

Looking forward to see those Kollossus :specool

Welcome on OpenGrow Donnie

Its good to see some dutch freaks here to.

Have fun

Grdz e$ko,

Welcome to OpenGrow. Nice to have another Dutch grower join us. I hope you enjoy yourself on the site.

Nice! Another LED grower, glad to have ya here, bro!

Yayy good deal man! Welcome! I am curious about LEDs but I always get paralyzed when I'm about to buy one . . sooooon though!

Great stuff that LED! I am using 2 240 3w lights testing it on Krono and Anesthesia using an Aeroponic system and so far I AM AMAZED! the Krono is exploding into a BUSH in under 11 days from popping! let me know what your results are. Also I have been in contact with several Manufacturers in China that are building to spec 600, 500 and 300w units and I will be testing them out. If you are ever interested I can shoot you the specs and the cost is FAR LESS per unit than the US companies "CLAIMING" they are made in the USA. I took one apart "CLAIMING" to be made in the USA only to find all Chinese internals and a sticker inside "MADE IN CHINA". LOL crazy world but DAMN happy with the results so far. Will be posting Pics soon. Best of luck, Brian

Welcome donnie...my only question is, is anyone doing led only grows? Not slamming leds, but most threads I've seen the leds were used in conjunction with mh or hps...interested in em if the price ever gets close to my hps ballasts...i don't care about power consumtion, i wanna leave a HUGE carbon footprint!!!!

Welcome donnie...my only question is, is anyone doing led only grows? Not slamming leds, but most threads I've seen the leds were used in conjunction with mh or hps...interested in em if the price ever gets close to my hps ballasts...i don't care about power consumtion, i wanna leave a HUGE carbon footprint!!!!

I'm growing Herijuana and NYCD X Kolossus under a BD700 from black dog led, a 662 watt 15 spectrum 3 watt ir/uv extreme flower model from 2010, along with several other strains (the white x krazy kush, chemberry x catalyst, kali mist x killing fields, afghani x granddaddy purple, etc.). I will post a few pics of my previous plants, my heri's and big apple (my "personal" name for the nycd x kolossus) are still in veg, along with a few that are flowering now on my journals page so you can check them out. I veg with t5's anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months or more depending on strain and how desperate I am for smoke!!

There are some newer lights out with 5 watt chips, and I've seen an article about a single 1000 watt chip! Talk about the sun, think about having a light the size of a regular cfl that puts out 10,000 watts or more!!

Welcome to OpenGrow Donnie. :rofl I, like many of my brothers and sisters here are interested in some aspect of growing with LED's...the more I learn about them, the better I like them. :bier But, I need more info, so, I will be watching for any LED thread you may start. Enjoy yourself here. :D