•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

California Dispensary Advice Needed

I am going to be in California in the next few days...

And yes - there will be someone in my place - waiting to shoot people that break in.

Anyway, I am out of weed, but I also happen to have a valid California Med-Rec...

If anyone can recommend a place, or if you'd rather just grab a coffee with me and shoot the shit - please let me know in this thread, or PM me.

I will be in these areas:

1. Thousand Oaks

2. Malibu

I need a REAL cannabis - a heavy yet social indica that will allow my wife and I to ACTUALLY GET SLEEP; budget hotels are fucking LOUD places!

I'd also like to get some mexican brick that causes hallucinations (from cannabanioids, not pcp)...the more seeds, the better.

That was the best (AND ONLY) advice I got from this post! Good stuff!!!

Sorry dude, can't help you, if you were coming to Amsterdam, I could share a joint or two with you... Heck I'd show you around, mostely where not to go.....

But thats Holland... No med card needed (YET!) :rofl

Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experience with civilized regions, where Cannabis lovers aren't persecuted.

Honestly Clepter.....Why don't you just have some fun with those dispenserguys trying to sell you, herb of the future....

Let them show you stuff from strains you have grown yourself, and tell them what went wrong, demand a tuition fee, paid "in naturalia", on the spot.

Satyr

ps. By the way, how the fuck can you be out of smoke.......what went wrong man.

Next time you are there, drive into the San Fernando Valley. Lots of clubs with good nugs for cheaper than Thousand Oaks/Agoura area. Yeah, i know the area. I grew up there. DEC in Van Nuys used to have good stuff. I wouldn't know what they have right now because I live in Nor Cal now but they did have some good top shelf for $45.

This is what I ended up getting - an ounce of this:

This one goes by the name of "WV OG" ($420 bucks for an ounce):

gallery_1057_627_158646.jpg

gallery_1057_627_208678.jpg

This is their "level of acceptable trim" - it's what you get for $420 an ounce:

gallery_1057_627_103167.jpg

Powdery Mildew is above each red dot - this is the first bud from the jar:

gallery_1057_627_56770.jpg

I am wondering if this is "SFV OG"...it smells as people describe "SFV OG", but some of the larger buds are too large - they didn't grow like

"OG Kush 'Abusive' buds...

The taste and smell is pretty good - it smells exactly like Chemdog D (but doesn't smoke like it, or OG 'Abusive').

It takes 20 minutes to feel ANYTHING. After scoping it last night, there is only about 5% amber on any one bud - the rest are 50/50 clear cloudy.

I'd like to say - it's 100 times better than having NO WEED AT ALL, and I am happy to have it.

Sat -

What happened? I had to sell the last of MY weed, because I couldn't find any "shit weed" to add to it to make a rounded out "ounce".

Also, I switched health care from a local doctor BACK to the VA Hospital - and the VA Hospital doesn't write for enough medication - so every 15 days I

finish up my meds, and then I get tired, and can't do anything.

At this same time last year, I had over a fucking pound of weed hanging over my head, drying and stinking up the air; this year I have nothing.

UM -

I drive from the top of california to the bottom - I could have stopped anywhere. :rofl

Kees -

I can't get into canada...I wonder if I can get into ANYWHERE else? I know that I can get into mexico - I just drove there; it's called California, and they let me in with no problems.

I've had a passport for 10 years, and it has ZERO stamps in it, because most countries won't let me in.

I have a feeling, that the only way I'm EVER going to get into Holland is as ASH INSIDE OF A CAN.

UM -

I drive from the top of california to the bottom - I could have stopped anywhere. :rofl

Not sure what route you take when you drive down here. Probably I-5 all the way? Next time if you can, take the more scenic route, I-5 to 199 to 101, that way, you can stop here.

UM

edit: what the hell is WV OG? what does WV stand for? West Valley? Im so sick of all these OG variations. OG this and OG that. I remember the real OG kush that was going around in LA before the big dispensary movement. The shit was the absolute best. Now, its a far cry from what it used to be with all these newb breeders crossing every male they have with an OG clone. Boring.

Yeah man,

I take the I-5, I'll drive anywhere though - I would have even driven to san fransico.

I go there a lot, it would be nice to be "shown around" in Sack Town...

Concerning OG...

Here are some threads that you missed -

I was gifted OG Kush 'Abusive' by a good dude on here - here were the results:

This one was grown in another dude's house (under my supervision, but the chicken wire was HIS idea):

Ocean Grown Kush 'Abusive' (1kw Philips Agrolite XT HPS - 70 Days)

And this one was grown at MY PLACE (obviously under my supervision):

Ocean Grown Kush 'Abusive' (800w Ceramic Metal Halide - 80 Days)

Useless (from this forum) was telling me that OG Kush 'SFV' had better taste and smell than 'Abusive' - this was the primary reason for choosing the "WV OG"; I was told that "WV OG = SFV OG". Useless didn't tell me that though - I read about it on a "dispensary review site"...

I was happy with OG Kush 'Abusive' - I didn't kill it on purpose...in fact, it didn't die where I live, it died at another residence.

There are some similarities in bud structure between the shit I JUST BOUGHT, and the shit I grew - but that's about it.

It smells pretty good now actually, since taking it out of those plastic dildos and putting it in a pint canning jar.

Ok, well next time you come, take the route I listed and you will drive right past me. Let me know when you are coming and i will take you to some dispensaries that are in Sonoma County and Mendocino county. Here is an example of what I just picked up 20 minutes ago

Pre'98 Bubba Kush

gallery_635_2202_364704.jpg

It smells pretty good now actually, since taking it out of those plastic dildos and putting it in a pint canning jar.

Yeah, I Just dug some of this stuff out, its not bad at all.

It got me a special weird kinda stoned.

gallery_833_383_7481.jpg

I actually feel almost like I may be capable of being, nice, if I smoke enough of it.

Ola friends...I want to have the best one in my town....only problem is its not legal yet

But I'm learning and acquiring all the strains for my shop because i do think one day not to long from now

these insane laws will be repealed.

Cool thread, I'm sure i can lean much from it.

One day i hope to implement it he he

Clepter, for the Valley (Thousand Oaks) go to a place called NNCC in Reseda. Best meds in the valley, and decent prices.

I am not up to date on Malibu anymore, the CALM was good, but I think they closed shop.

Sorry it's not much help, I have been out of touch with dispensaries in that area for a couple years now.