•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Unexperienced

Hericules feminized and Jackberry

Can someone help me with a little problem that I ran into... I planted a feminized Hericules that took a very long time to come out of the soil in the same pot as a Jackberry f3 bean. Then they both came out at the same time so i'm having a hard time figuring out which one is which. One of the plants has some very broad leafs and the other has thinner and longer leafs. Which one has a higher possibility of being the Hericules? I'm thinking of just getting rid of the Jackberry and keeping the Hericules since its a guaranteed female and I had bad luck with both strains this season. My hericules beans all sprouted incredibly fast and i mean FAST! I left them in a cup of water for about 48 hours and when I came back into town some of them were not good anymore because they oversprouted. With most of my Jackberries my wife accidentally washed the cup where i had them germinating and I was only able to save 4. When I transplanted them outside it got extremely hot for about a whole week and some died. Only one Hericules and one Jackberry survived.

I've run into incredibly bad luck like that, too. The beginning of my last grow, in fact, was just a combination of natural disasters and stupid moves on my part.

That being said, I would be very hesitant to kill any young plant, if I were you. What if you kill a Jackberry female that would have been fantastic? What if you accidentally kill the Hericules and end up with a Jackberry male?

If you're in soil and the two seedlings are close to each other, I think I'd just use an extra large pot or container, and train them in different directions. Hopefully they'll both be girls and the villagers will rejoice come harvest time.

If the plants are young you can transplant them , you just make care to take a lot of soil around the roots to be sure you aren't domage them.

I do that a lot of times you must water copiously after, to be sure the roots stick to the soil after transplant.

What Misterdirt says is right at this stage killing a plant is too risked because you don't know what strain is the feminised one and you don't know the sex of the other one.

Un,

How's this grow going? I expect to germ a few of both strains at the end of the month.

Hey everyone i'm sorry that i havent posted any pics. My pre98 bubba kush is completely done and cured it ended up sticky as hell and the one hericules is still going. Huge nug but the hairs are still changing colors and needs about another 4-5 days untill harvest. The Jackberry that i was able to save ended being a male so i took it out fast as soon as i found out.

If the plants are young you can transplant them , you just make care to take a lot of soil around the roots to be sure you aren't domage them. I do that a lot of times you must water copiously after, to be sure the roots stick to the soil after transplant. What Misterdirt says is right at this stage killing a plant is too risked because you don't know what strain is the feminised one and you don't know the sex of the other one.

Hey Mr Dirt you wont be disappointed. The nugs on the hericules are hard, dense and heavy. It smells crazy to me the smell of these buds are one of a kind at first it had a lemony smell and as it matured the nugs started smelling poisonous. Its gonna be some killer shit I cant wait to take a hit of it. I'm thinking of doing nothing but Hericules from feminized seeds next season. Oh yeah and i got some bud rot on some of my pre98 bubba kush nugs and the Hericules is alot denser and compact and hasnt gotten any rott yet even though its gone through a couple of rains already. Maybe in 4 days i'll harvest that plant. My blackberry got stolen and thats why i havent posted any pics but i'll post some soon maybe tomorrow