•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM JULY '11

I think we don't need much retouching photos to win a contest with the type of pics & buds we have here...

But it's still a good link to perfect them.

Thanks SPW ! :D

Rhead that Pineapple express look really tasty :D , certainly Cindy hide behind... i need popping news ! :)

That Super Silver Haze is furiously wonderfull, hope she smells like she harvested Gnome..? :D

Thanks hiwatt :)

She sure does smell wonderful, trying to keep it aside until its had a good 3-4 month cure.... not an easy task ;)

Here's a bud shot after about a months cure

gallery_3353_1934_107390.jpg

Rhead that Pineapple express look really tasty :D , certainly Cindy hide behind... i need popping news ! :P

Thanks I should have wait till next week when its done.. :j Oh well I still have the dope ;)

gallery_2717_2247_987730.jpg

I'm going to have to take some pictures of my Purple Rhino I have in flower, who knows, I might win one of these yet.

Ebenezer Sploodge - 46 Days of 12/12 (34 Days LEFT):

gallery_1057_627_63546.jpg

Hi All, super pics :D

Here's my offering, SSH just before chop :j

gallery_3353_1934_115908.jpg

Gnome, this right-leaning plant appears to violate the no-politics pledge. You may have to pack it up and send it to my safe addy, just in case.

Gnome, this right-leaning plant appears to violate the no-politics pledge. You may have to pack it up and send it to my safe addy, just in case.

ROTFLMAO!!!! I'll be right there to assist in packing it up!!!

LMAO! :D

...Fair enough it's on the way :P

Can we make an exception for this extreme left-leaning mango though?! :j ;)

gallery_3353_1934_26711.jpg

To be fair, you need to pack up that Mango for political re-education, too. This is why SCROG and LST are so important -- to keep the politics out of the grow room.

And now that I'm confronted with Foodstuff's Chocolate Rain, I wouldn't be surprises if it is harboring radical political thoughts, as well. It seems the strains I've never tried, but always wanted to try, are the most political of all.

To be fair, you need to pack up that Mango for political re-education, too. This is why SCROG and LST are so important -- to keep the politics out of the grow room.

And now that I'm confronted with Foodstuff's Chocolate Rain, I wouldn't be surprises if it is harboring radical political thoughts, as well. It seems the strains I've never tried, but always wanted to try, are the most political of all.

PMSL! :j :D

Do you think i should have posted my picture as a mirror image? If i think i am a more left leaning person?

I only just today learned what the left/ right leaning phrase means....

... (My 'Johnson' points a bit to the left.) :D

Sweet looking buds, everyone. Those giant leaning towers are awesome.

Here's a Gryphon cola I like.

gallery_2455_2166_220567.jpg

Wow, gryphon, you say? Motarebels gryphon? damn, that looks very good, bro!! nice frosting!