•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Whazzup

Federal Government Rules Marijuana Has No Accepted Medical Purpose

The federal government ruled on Friday that marijuana has no accepted medical use and should remain in the same class of drugs as heroin.

The decision comes nearly nine years after marijuana supporters asked the government to reclassify the drug to take into account the growing body of research conducted across the globe that proves it's effective in treating certain diseases, reports The Los Angeles Times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/09/f...e_n_893894.html

they cant give up this war, they will all be out of jobs, its that simple. so OVERGROW the bastards and make it more prolific than it ever has been. when plants start popping up in the flower gardens of the jails and police stations, maybe they will stop and think.

but to the comment about maybe someone will pop, naah, it will never happen, most people have been properly brainwashed and are too complacent due to the chemicals in the food and water. they designed it this way; remember, Stalin said "America will be won without firing a shot".

and if you look at what their plans were to take america, they have implemented EVERY last one of them except disarming the masses, but with all the chemicals in the food they don't have to. not only that, if that plan don't work, starving us until we turn in our firearms and get with their program should work well. not many will stand and fight, remember, less than 5% of the population took part in the 1st American revolution. too many heads in the sand and too many people being too concerned with what car they drive or the house note or whatever they got us to buy into. sorry, off rant now. but what i say is true!

Don't know if you read the responses - but it seems most of the HuffPost's readers are MJ supporters. It sucks - but what did they expect after two previous denials and a 9 year wait for this one? I'm glad they will now be able to appeal the ruling, but am not holding my breath about it going in our favor. I'm thankful to be a med patient and grower - but wish it was legal for everyone.

ALTHOUGH - after what has just been ruled in the Netherlands, it just goes to show that a right-leaning government can get into power, at any time, and overturn the positive rules on MJ.

politicians cant solve anything. we need a global country called earth and everyone rules themselves and doesnt fuck with the people around them in a negative way.

politicians cant solve anything. we need a global country called earth and everyone rules themselves and doesnt fuck with the people around them in a negative way.

Amen brother.

In the immortal words of Dr. Timothy Leary, "Think for yourself, question authority."

Peace

Nothing has changed...

This was just a hearing on "Scheduling"...

Cannabis has been "schedule I" since I've been alive.

Cannabis has been grown by the federal government FOR YEARS, and handed out to 5 lucky people...

Most people in the rest of the world do not know this - hell, most people in AMERICA don't know this.

Compassionate Investigational New Drug Program

Cannabis is grown in the open at the University of Mississippi, and handed out in "joints"...

I've seen VIDEO of Irvin Rosenfeld smoking on the white house steps, and police ask him to leave FOR LOITERING...

Everything is not as bad as it seems...

I don't want the shit to be legal at a federal level...

I don't own 700 acres, and 3 million dollars of commercial farming equipment...

I couldn't compete with that...canada is already fucking up my world with $140 OUNCES, let's just leave it at that.

This "Battle" is not going to be solved through lawsuits or voting; this is a battle of loopholes.

More than just big pharma involved in this shitstorm bro. Do you honestly think anyone making any kind of profit from prohibition wants decriminalization, or to see the end of thier way of alternative lifestyle? Now you have tea partiers jumping on it for publicity sakes...shit, can't believe nothing anymore. Extreamists on all sides, and no one being honest about anything. All trying to profit off others misery. It's humanity at it's worst. ( yeah, I know I'm not well liked for calling it)

http://www.freedomisgreen.com/full-text-de...ical-marijuana/

Here they coooooooooome. Cali's up first. Knock, knock, knock...

I couldn't compete with that...canada is already fucking up my world with $140 OUNCES, let's just leave it at that.

In reality, your world fucked up your world. I'd be damned if I could find a bag of boutique grade cannabis ANYWHERE in Canada for less that $200. National dank average is around $220 but I've seen it as high as $400. Quality dank in quarter pound form is pretty much always $800 per and usually $2800 per lbs. If greed isn't your motive than those are pretty fair prices.

Then again the prices are that low because every other house you drive by has at least a closet run rolling out personal nugs.

Do you honestly think anyone making any kind of profit from prohibition wants decriminalization, or to see the end of thier way of alternative lifestyle?

I think if a person is doing a seriously good job of growing/trimming/curing they would have nothing to worry about if decriminalization comes to pass. Anyone who has grown indoors knows what it's like to play "god". Being responsible for all the factors of a plants growth and budding is quite a skilled task. Sure some people will grow outdoors and have a stash for themselves, but the average user is not going to acquire the required information to grow dank. Yet alone have the experience to dry and cure it to perfection. You'll have people that are happy with their "free" MJ but yearning for the "boutique" MJ. I see skilled growers still having the ability to make a living for themselves even if full legalization came to pass.

Yeah, you're right about that Robot. I can grow me some weed, but I don't have the resources to grow great bud. Sorry if I come across harsh on this issue, I get so fucking MAD when I see all the bullshit over a plant that mankind NEEDS in order stay healthy. Now you got these politicians jumping on the bandwagon for publicity. Knowing that people are so desperate they will vote for ANYTHING that says they are o.k. With marijuana. Human or not. What are these fucks going to do? What are they going to do that hasn't been done before? Jack shit, that's what. They are going to walk through the doors of our government's hall and forget about it before they close the door. These bitches growing weed as "caregivers", who can't grow serious weed to save their lives. Charging the same as the pharmi companies...no different. Profitiing on people's suffering because they don't want to get a job. How many fake kushes on the market now? Shit I lost count years ago. Know what a Kush is kids...it's a land race from the Hindu Kush mountains. know what Master Kush really is...it's a combo of Hindu Kush strains from two different areas on those mountains...and blue weed does not mean it's better weed. Then you got the kids...more interested in being cool, and getting known in their circle of friends. Not realizing the true amount of damage they are doing to concept of legalization/decriminalization. Then you got the thugs, growing weed does not make you hard...you look like an fool. Jesus, help us; when we do get an opportunity to decriminalize marijuana all sorts of motherfuckers come out of the wood with all kinds of reasons it shouldn't be done, but all it is, is people protecting thier money maker. Then they want to scream about how it isn't fair when they have the Feds. Knocking on their doors. Everyone lying to everyone over a fucking plant, and no one willing to do what it takes....all we are doing is sit and spin...sit and spin...sit and spin, for eternity. Ugh! Y'all should know I'm making some generalizations that don't apply to some people/growers who do it right, for the right reasons. People who do more good than bad for the community and the sick. People who really are best at growing, and are not suited to other work.

Agree about the trends.

The 'kush' one specifically.If it's not from the kush mountain region it's not a kush. very true, just like if I dipped my nuts in fish sauce it doesn't make it a sack full of caviar. :D Kush isn't a taste, like fishy tasting balls aren't caviar.

I agree with you on a lot of things dasheesh. I was just adding to the debate, not insisting you were wrong :D

So many idiots growing for the wrong reasons and doing stupid things while messed up - then it comes out MJ is in their system and then we all look like a bunch of idiot kids/thugs, etc. There are so many people who use it and you would never know. They are who you WANT to be the face of MJ, but unfortunately it is the idiots that get the attention (sounds a bit like politics in the country, eh?) The idiots give the MJ movement a black eye and no matter how much yelling or proof we have that the majority of us aren't idiots, it is the ones in the spotlight (usually for being in trouble or some perceived notion of trouble) that often represent us. I can hope for a brighter future where it's legal (or at least decriminalized) but I am not holding my breath at this juncture.

You said that better than I did. Where are the mature adults who use marijuana responsibly? Where do we go to be represented?

I just need to be able to get a pack of smokes for the weekend, or evening smoke, and smoke it in peace for goodness sake. What is sooooo wrong with that? I'm prisoner in my own home at this point, and there are a lot of people working to make the situation WORSE for me right now. There will be a day when a lot of these people are going to need marijuana...REALLY need marijuana, and I hope they will have the opportunity to get it when that time comes.

The reason people are here are because there are people like Cleptor stretching the lines. People like E$kobar and Sannie. People like Knutsel and Scone. There are so many others here that need to be recognized. I can't grow bud in my country because of haters. Yeah Clep is crazy. Crazy like a fox. Do his pics of bad plants make him LESS of a competant grower? Most pics I see are people looking to make themselves look good. There is a common demoninator. Those who grow do so, those who can't try to teach. STFU!

Clepter grows the most medical grade I believe I've ever seen. He just posted before me. I don't think he is getting anywhere doing it, and I don't think he would be better at doing anything else. That dude was born to grow. Let's not target individuals, you know what is the truth.

Most pics I see are people looking to make themselves look good. There is a common demoninator. Those who grow do so, those who can't try to teach. STFU!

I think that's a bit of a loaded statement. There are people who's plants always look good - when they share or teach, it's because they have the knowledge to have their plants looking good and good information to share.

Yes, it takes a person of a certain mettle to be able to show their stuff even when it's not at it's peak health - but having the ability doesn't make you the "master", either.

*For the record: I don't know Clepter or the quality of his buds - my comment is in no way reflective of his growing.*

I think that's a bit of a loaded statement. There are people who's plants always look good - when they share or teach, it's because they have the knowledge to have their plants looking good and good information to share.

Yes, it takes a person of a certain mettle to be able to show their stuff even when it's not at it's peak health - but having the ability doesn't make you the "master", either.

*For the record: I don't know Clepter or the quality of his buds - my comment is in no way reflective of his growing.*

Yeah, it's a loaded statement, but I understand Tibs. He's not here to be popular, and he has a little rebel/punk rock in him. I like people who challenge me with their individualism, and I love Mexico! The only thing that bothers me is naming individuals who wanted nothing to do with the conversation, but nobody is going to stop him. I've taken a shine to him. I also needed to be told to shut the fuck up, as I was a little out of control with anger as well.

I ain't here to rant and yap anymore...I had my say. Thought you guys would like to read the "official" statement of the U.S. Government on marijuana though. I got a feeling this is all about to blow up on U.S. Marijuana advocates. Scary shit...

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/strate...hapter1.html#FM

About half way down. You can also read it here trimmed of fat.

http://www.celebstoner.com/201107127652/ne...ent-on-pot.html