•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
cellardwellar13

cheap grow room from scatch

well im new round the parts but im no rookie.ive eating crumbs from square whales.but life always have a turn of events that change ur perseption of your perspective.and change the way you live for a moment.sooo with that said,im looking for a to build a

"shed"i.e. free standing buildin sepreate from the house.(actually hidden from sight above,below(think about it) and from around the '"shed'".think using trees not dirt.sooo with my unique set of trails and task.i plan on doing a purely inovative diy build from the ground up.and i useing this tread for input about the constrution ideas and my "inventions" on the CHEAP.or inexspensive is the theam as im scraping change in conparison to how "HOW IT WAS"now i kind know wut being old and going through difrent erras!

so on the cheap note heres my conserns

1!diy ballest and flip boxes???there sooo cheap and easy 2 do.

2.i want a kiss organic dtw tea nute program. but dont know nothing beeen on lucas maxi bloom silica cal mag humic fulvic kool bloom.all soilless.now i want to try coco w/ house of guanos,cow,earth worm casting tea,sea weed and maby chicken and mushroom compost.kiss for me as im a earthworker in the veggie gardens.but i feel this is semi organic hydro just dtw.i was thinking char and coco call it the volcano mix!lol since char and bio go hand and hand.i think im onto somthing check the dates might b the world exclusive right here.lol;)any ideas on that???

3.is the ringer....i want to desing and build a "Insulated outdoor growroom material" to construct a semi fexibal well insulated heavyduty outdoor grow tent aka the ''shed".any ideas to you think its doable???my only seeable problem would b air tight seals and creating them.

specs..

10feet by 4-6 feet wide flower tent.split.flip 2k gonna try 5gal vertical scrog buckets(1 foot wide 4 foot tall pvc fame with plastic netting mounted on each bucket)on 1 side of the tent and mother trees and sog testers and them long ass sativas.

veg tent 5 feet by 5-6 feet.1k 9 hour flip i the same room(for light distrubution) with flouro side lighting and early veg lighting.

all vertical lighting.well thats it for now till my sketch ups and more specs. thank you very much for reading this very long post ansorry for the long read:p and would love all/any input and advice :rofl

just off the top of my head. since it's gonna be outside, use 2 x 4 's to frame it up and shhet rock for walls, then insulate around that and cover with free bricks from all around town. to weather proof the thing. is cost an issue caue u could do the home depot type shed thing and make it easy on yourself lol.

put an a.c. unit in and your done.

i'll be back , wish you well .