•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
cellardwellar13

help me pick 3 strains

seed cap is between 110 us to 140.wus goign to pick up some pick and mix paks but found sannies awsome gear for the cheap.i wanna do scrogs and sogs all vert. i veg till preflowers.major hair cut that = clones flower the scrog trees and sog clone to flower.so strain come into play

im thinkin about picking up

1!.heri

2!.n.b.diesel

3!chocolate rain

plus 5 freebies im really eyeballing the killing feilds x jackhammer!i wus woundering if there is a way i could pay a lil more to make it a ten pac so it will b an even 40 which is perfect for the 40 pak of sponge pots!

all input and strain specs is much apreciated.thanks

Herrijuanna;

gallery_833_383_50911.jpg

Its a stout kush, spicy earthy fruity taste with hints of coffee and coriander. Down high, couch lock munchies red eyes the works.

Best for; Breeding with other plants to yield very potent offspring, and spending hours on the couch eating.

New Blue Diesel; I haven't done this one yet, but from what its made out of, this one is all about flavor.

I'm ordering some if this too.

Best for; Amazing your friends with how tasty it is.

Chocolate Rain; Extremely good pot!

This strain is pungent and frosty, and it smells like chocolate ranging form dry hot chocolate mix or yoohoo to sour cream on white chocolate. Its the strongest pot Ive grown short of Killingfields.

Good For; Personal Stash, getting so high you cant find the lighter your holding in your hand.

I would grow em out and just tie down the tall ones the first time, you may not need to scrog any of these.

Aside from Herri Everything Ive grown from here has insane yields regardless of training.

Nothing wrong with the selection you have chosen. All very good smoking and vigorus growing plants.

shit they said it all already lol. funny thing is you could have selected other stuff from sannie and the snawers would most likely nopy change a bit lol.

sannie's gear is worthy to say the least. have fun on your grow dude 7 welcome to open g.

Herrijuanna;

gallery_833_383_50911.jpg

Its a stout kush, spicy earthy fruity taste with hints of coffee and coriander. Down high, couch lock munchies red eyes the works.

Best for; Breeding with other plants to yield very potent offspring, and spending hours on the couch eating.

New Blue Diesel; I haven't done this one yet, but from what its made out of, this one is all about flavor.

I'm ordering some if this too.

Best for; Amazing your friends with how tasty it is.

Chocolate Rain; Extremely good pot!

This strain is pungent and frosty, and it smells like chocolate ranging form dry hot chocolate mix or yoohoo to sour cream on white chocolate. Its the strongest pot Ive grown short of Killingfields.

Good For; Personal Stash, getting so high you cant find the lighter your holding in your hand.

I would grow em out and just tie down the tall ones the first time, you may not need to scrog any of these.

Aside from Herri Everything Ive grown from here has insane yields regardless of training.

thank u very much for the stone setting info my freind;) see i have hard time picking strains for my run when shopping @walmrt of seeds.heri defo needs scrog to be beast!chocolate rain!im in this for the taste and high and thank for the vital and well recived advice to grow it natural of old school!lol i might mom it out during veg for sog testers and wut not.blue diesel 2 but ima train them in screenduring veg.awsome feels good knowing wut ill be getting soon! thanks man peace.

Nothing wrong with the selection you have chosen. All very good smoking and vigorus growing plants.

thanks brother for the cofidence

shit they said it all already lol. funny thing is you could have selected other stuff from sannie and the snawers would most likely nopy change a bit lol.

sannie's gear is worthy to say the least. have fun on your grow dude 7 welcome to open g.

i know they killing it!lol and from the awsome reveiw sannie might just b the best FOR THE PEOPLE!lol and thanks for the welcome brutha

Really can't go wrong with any Sannie gear.

Have Heri going with a couple others and it is a easy

going plant to care for.

The three you have in mind should all produce great results.

Also have Sugar punch & Extrema going and both are doing

Fantastic.

GL on whichever you choose...you'll enjoy them for sure.

Really can't go wrong with any Sannie gear.

Have Heri going with a couple others and it is a easy

going plant to care for.

The three you have in mind should all produce great results.

Also have Sugar punch & Extrema going and both are doing

Fantastic.

GL on whichever you choose...you'll enjoy them for sure.

good to hear on the heri as i will "abuse" cuts to see true hermi hardyness.had a room(tent) called the hell hole would test out my fem/reg chucklings.weeded out alot of winners but gender stability is the most important factor in breeding imvho in the VERY long run.

is sugar punch and extrema.main cola type plants as after this round of scoopin up some beans,im focusing on sog

getting the fat pak of the sativa mix,jackberry,and vanilla sky!and i should be good thill the end of the year jackberry is just screaming im the sog queen idk why but thats just wut im feel/seen online single cola growth.thanks angain to all should have the bean by the end of the mouth thinkin about next friday but if i should order a few days befor so i can acomplish(high spellin) my goal of starting the mounth with sannies gear!thanks thanks for the heri input mr.cameleon,and thank to all for input havent even drop my first order and got my second lined up,sannies gear is like cr*&k.planing the next hit befor the first!LMAO peace

if it was my first time at sannies shop i would be sure to buy: killing fields, jack herer, and probably one from fusion or breeders choice like lemonthai or choc rain. but yea it depends on your tastes. im a sativa lover.

you can get all you mentioned.....and the indica mix for about 150 usdollars

go0d luck

Mine would be

ChocoRain

Killingfields

Jackberry

What a nice mix i think that will be!

Add a blueberry in there, well, that's my future grow, for a long time. I cant wait!

So:

I will have 6 moms when done.......

x2 BlueBerrys (indy faster and a long sat)

x1 Purple Killingfields

x1 Jackberry

x1 ChocoRain

That's my future mom selections.

if it was my first time at sannies shop i would be sure to buy: killing fields, jack herer, and probably one from fusion or breeders choice like lemonthai or choc rain. but yea it depends on your tastes. im a sativa lover.
i completly agree sativas on round 2.need fast turn round for some meds,simpson oil.looking forward torward the heri's results.!

you can get all you mentioned.....and the indica mix for about 150 usdollars

go0d luck

??????

Scone, make a video of you shooting yourself in the head with one of those buds out of a wrist rocket.....please do wide angle so we can see the brains....

Sorry not trying to hijack.

seed cap is between 110 us to 140.wus goign to pick up some pick and mix paks but found sannies awsome gear for the cheap.i wanna do scrogs and sogs all vert. i veg till preflowers.major hair cut that = clones flower the scrog trees and sog clone to flower.so strain come into play

im thinkin about picking up

1!.heri

2!.n.b.diesel

3!chocolate rain

plus 5 freebies im really eyeballing the killing feilds x jackhammer!i wus woundering if there is a way i could pay a lil more to make it a ten pac so it will b an even 40 which is perfect for the 40 pak of sponge pots!

all input and strain specs is much apreciated.thanks

Difficult choosing between a Indica/hybrid/sativa dominan hybrid

To make your choice more easy I would have a look at Selene and Killing fields :D

greetz sannie

What's up all,

I would suggest:

-Selene

-NBDiesel or KF

-Given how much Esko loves DJS & that he used a select TBB ( i think ) & the back ground of the strains....

Chocolate Berry! ...Fem, but damn Sounds Tasty!

Difficult choosing between a Indica/hybrid/sativa dominan hybrid

To make your choice more easy I would have a look at Selene and Killing fields :D

greetz sannie

lol thanks alot!will b adding selene as it says it is a good sog plant.killing feilds was/is already on the ''round 2'' list.thanks it is awsome to be talking to the man him self!!!peace

What's up all,

I would suggest:

-Selene

-NBDiesel or KF

-Given how much Esko loves DJS & that he used a select TBB ( i think ) & the back ground of the strains....

Chocolate Berry! ...Fem, but damn Sounds Tasty!

danm fems kill me,as i like f2'ing a hunting from a wider/more un"stable" pheno selection.andmaking my own cross's.so fems are last on my list.all regs on short list.shiiiiiiit looks like all sannie on my short list!lol got some deep chunk on there though.